Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Demise of alienscientist forum?

The Alienscientist/Forum will be back up and running anytime. major hack-job done to that forum. V-Bulletins working on it !!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpappy51 View Post
    The Alienscientist/Forum will be back up and running anytime. major hack-job done to that forum. V-Bulletins working on it !!
    That's good to hear!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Nice ! Thanks Bigpappy for keeping us updated.

Cliff
    Last edited by touched; 12-02-2013 at 10:17 AM.
    Amateur Astronomer/38 years - Cliff-67

Hi Pappy, that's good news. Thanks for the heads up.
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

Blog Entries
    Hackers/spammer are a real pain, sorry you guys had to go through all those troubles.

Can you say what the revived forum will look like?
    Locked archive?
    Blank, fresh start?

Can you imagine a scenario where EdF would return to the forum?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Hackers/spammer are a real pain, sorry you guys had to go through all those troubles.

Can you say what the revived forum will look like?
    Locked archive?
    Blank, fresh start?

Can you imagine a scenario where EdF would return to the forum?
    Right now I don't know what the format will look like. Jeremy did say that all the information in the topics is intact. So the posts should still be there. I do not believe it will be a locked archive. Beyond what's bolded is only speculation on my part.

Just to let many of you know. I barely ever post on any forums anymore whatsoever. So those of you whom remember me from OMF and also AS all my posts were deliberately deleted from, The AS forum in June of 2012. No one knows whom or why . I was also thrown off the forum the same time. Ed told me the Govt did it to me. David Hilton says Ed was responsible. I would love to know who or why. Thing is this when you out thousands of hours into posts and then they are removed you really think wow what a waste of time.

I no longer do I have options of going to my own links to show a person what I maybe talking about in lets say Area-51 Charles Hall and The Tall Whites. It was strange that the timing went right along with my investigation of Hall and his amazing story. I had get some very interesting pics from Google Earth and was literally blocked by them and can prove it. Artificial clouds were put over a certain are its an amazing thread that i transferred to Zorgons forum. I am known as SHOTINTHEDARK when i reinvented myself over there after being betrayed by someone somewhere I didn't know whom to trust !!!! The more i think about everything it becomes very clear who had motive to come after me.

Just to let many of you know. I barely ever post on any forums anymore whatsoever. So those of you whom remember me from OMF and also AS all my posts were deliberately deleted from, The AS forum in June of 2012. No one knows whom or why . I was also thrown off the forum the same time. Ed told me the Govt did it to me. David Hilton says Ed was responsible. I would love to know who or why. Thing is this when you out thousands of hours into posts and then they are removed you really think wow what a waste of time.

I no longer do I have options of going to my own links to show a person what I maybe talking about in lets say Area-51 Charles Hall and The Tall Whites. It was strange that the timing went right along with my investigation of Hall and his amazing story. I had get some very interesting pics from Google Earth and was literally blocked by them and can prove it. Artificial clouds were put over a certain are its an amazing thread that i transferred to Zorgons forum. I am known as SHOTINTHEDARK when i reinvented myself over there after being betrayed by someone somewhere I didn't know whom to trust !!!! The more i think about everything it becomes very clear who had motive to come after me.
    I wish that it hadn't been done to you pappy. I always enjoyed and was fascinated by the information you put forth.

I'm just thinking out loud here, but when you post research like that on forums, it may be a good idea to also have a blog at the same time, where you keep copies of everything then. (And I'm not talking about the blogs within vBulletin. I'm talking about a real blog, on WordPress, or blogger or blogspot etc.).
    Then at least you don't lose everything...

(I don't have copies of the majority of things I've posted here, but I do have multiple copies of all of my research, spread over several computers, external hard disks, the cloud, ...)
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by spacemaverick View Post
    I wish that it hadn't been done to you pappy. I always enjoyed and was fascinated by the information you put forth.
    Thank You so much SpaceMaverick. Seems as though alot has happened in the past several months mostly bad. I wish the Ets would just come out and show themselves !!! Then we wouldnt have to write anymore.