Thread: 9-11 Planes

9-11 Planes

I think that the website Pilots for 9-11 Truth is a good place to start. These pilots are professionals that deal with aircraft every day of their life in one shape, form or another. I have found the site very helpful. I will also post a video regarding another flight that may have had hijackers on it. Here is the first site.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/

Pilots for 9/11 Truth is an organization of aviation professionals and pilots throughout the globe who have gathered together for one purpose. We are committed to seeking the truth surrounding the events of the 11th of September 2001. Our main focus concentrates on the four flights, maneuvers performed and the reported pilots. We do not offer theory or point blame at this point in time. However, we are focused on determining the truth of that fateful day based on solid data and facts -- since 9/11/2001 is the catalyst for many of the events shaping our world today -- and the United States Government doesn't seem to be very forthcoming with answers or facts.

We stand with the numerous other growing organizations of Firefighters, Medical Professionals, Lawyers, Scholars, Military Officers, Veterans, Religious and Political Leaders, along side Survivors, family members of the victims -- family members of soldiers who have made the ultimate sacrifice -- including the many Ground Zero workers who are now ill or have passed away, when we ask for a true, new independent investigation into the events of 9/11. We do not accept the 9/11 Commission Report and/or "hypothesis" as a satisfactory explanation for the sacrifice every American has made and continues to make -- some more than others.

Thank you for taking the time to inform yourself.
    - pilotsfor911truth.org

This is the video of another flight that did not take off.
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

9/11 Mystery plane

An E4B, it is unmistakeable. This is not a JSTAR. I have seen the JSTAR here in Melbourne Florida. This is a Command and Control plane.

The 9/11 Mystery Plane Air Traffic Control Recording

Here is a shocking story of Russian pilot, now living in the USA who was on the air 9th September 2001 and have made photos right from the air when planes crashed the WTC.

He worked at that time as a programmer in one of the dot coms and had some free time which usualy he spent flying Cessna 172SP plane around NYC.

We have this photos today.

Just when he took off he spotted a smoke coming from WTC towers. He was very surprised and headed in that direction:

http://englishrussia.com/2006/12/04/...ing-above-nyc/

There are pictures he took while flying on this site.

Grounded Planes on 9/11 -Former "20th Hijacker" was on AA43

The 20th Hijacker
    By Ewing2001 -December 22, 2003
    One of the most bizarre angles in the "official story" of September 11th, is the mysterious prior knowledge by the FBI of the whereabouts of the former "20th and 21st hijackers". This was not Moussaoui or someone else. On the morning of September 11th, according to newspaper records, one of many planes were grounded in St.Louis, home of Boeing: Flight AA43. The FBI checked the passengers. Among them: Ayub Ali Khan aka Gul Mohammed Shah, 51, and Mohammed Jaweed Azmath, two Indians. After doublechecking various reports, we have to assume, that the FBI followed both people. One day later, on September 12th, Ali Khan and Azmath got "arrested on an Amtrak train to Texas from St. Louis", as "hijacker 20 and 21". The name of the FBI agents, who were in charge of that operation, remained unknown. FBI spokesman James Margolin, FBI Special Agent Lori Bailey and Mindy Tucker, former Justice Department spokeswoman (now Republican National Committee) confirmed the arrestment. The NY Times revealed, that the train was stopped nearby Fort Worth, home of a Naval Air Station and Lockheed Martin Corp. Was it in reality a military operation?

While the first reports ignored, that both "suspects" came from Flight 43, some papers revealed the final dots: BBC and Chicago Tribune reported on Sept 18th, "that the FBI was searching for a number of passengers who were due to fly on American Airlines Flight 43 from Boston, which was grounded due to a mechanical problem". It was "scheduled 8:10 a.m. departure from Boston". AP reported on September 18th, that Ali Khan and Azmath "took an Amtrak train to Texas from St. Louis after their plane was grounded as part of the government-ordered shutdown of the U.S. aviation system". The FBI claims, that the Amtrak was stopped for "a routine drug search". Ali Khan and Azmath, were removed because the men had box-cutting knives and about $5,000 in cash. The story suddenly changed in one detail: From "a mechanical problem" to a "government-ordered shutdown".

see more......

http://911review.org/inn.globalfreep...cker_AA43.html

ACARS CONFIRMED - 9/11 AIRCRAFT AIRBORNE LONG AFTER CRASH
    UNITED 175 IN THE VICINITY OF HARRISBURG AND PITTSBURGH, PA

PilotsFor911Truth.org) - Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) is a device used to send messages to and from an aircraft. Very similar to text messages and email we use today, Air Traffic Control, the airline itself, and other airplanes can communicate with each other via this "texting" system. ACARS was developed in 1978 and is still used today. Similar to cell phone networks, the ACARS network has remote ground stations installed around the world to route messages from ATC, the airline, etc, to the aircraft depending on it's location and vice versa. ACARS Messages have been provided through the Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA) which demonstrate that the aircraft received messages through ground stations located in Harrisburg, PA, and then later routed through a ground station in Pittsburgh, 20 minutes after the aircraft allegedly impacted the South Tower in New York. How can messages be routed through such remote locations if the aircraft was in NY, not to mention how can messages be routed to an aircraft which allegedly crashed 20 minutes earlier? Pilots For 9/11 Truth have briefly touched on this subject in 9/11: Intercepted through the excellent research of "Woody Box", who initially discovered such alarming information in the released FOIA documents(1). We now have further information which confirms the aircraft was not in the vicinity of New York City when the attacks occurred.

see the rest of the story.....

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/ACARS-C...TER-CRASH.html

The 9/11 USAF Stand Down

The US military has spent billions of dollars developing stealth aircraft which are invisible to radar so they can mount surprise attacks on adversaries, but it seems they should have saved their money and bought a fleet of airliners because they appear to be far more effective.

Andrews AFB was within 11 miles of one target. What happened?

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911stand.html

WAR GAMES ON SEPTEMBER 11TH

On the very morning of 9/11/01, five war games and terror drills were being conducted by several U.S. defense agencies, including one "live fly" exercise using REAL planes. Then-Acting Head of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Air Force General Richard B. Myers, admitted to 4 of the war games in congressional testimony.

http://www.911proof.com/9.html

In my previous years of lurking @ the other forum, I don't ever recall seeing this presentation/video linked there.

http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/nsa.html National Security Alert 9/11 Pentagon Attack 82 very convincing minutes.

The only debunking of the above video is pretty lame. But then again, it's hard to debunk this video or the lack of physical evidence @ the Pentagon.

For myself, studying the Pentagon aftermath on 9/11 was the start of the last ten years of whack, which eventually led me to where I am today.

The Shanksville fiasco is another matter altogether. I want to know where 70-80 tons of jetliner wreckage and another 3 to 6 tons of passengers and luggage were at in the many photographs I've seen, at the Pentagon and at that shallow pasture ditch in Pennsylvania. I never saw anything near those quantities of material wreckage on the grounds of either site.
    Last edited by cheb; 01-20-2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: editing to coherence