Thread: Mass sighting in Colombia

Mass sighting in Colombia

On Friday 8 November the sky above Pereira, Colombia filled with UFOs. People stopped in the street to watch them:

http://www.openminds.tv/crowd-stops-...ufos-colombia/

An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Unfortunately, not sure if this was a later addition...

"La Tarde reports that 400 students from the Andean Region University Foundation tied potatoes to balloons on November 8 as a symbolic act to protest against healthcare reform. La Tarde addressed the confusion caused by the video showing the alleged mass UFO sighting in Pereira by simply stating, “[I]t is clear that the objects seen in the sky were the ‘potato bombs.’”

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Unfortunately, not sure if this was a later addition...

"La Tarde reports that 400 students from the Andean Region University Foundation tied potatoes to balloons on November 8 as a symbolic act to protest against healthcare reform. La Tarde addressed the confusion caused by the video showing the alleged mass UFO sighting in Pereira by simply stating, “[I]t is clear that the objects seen in the sky were the ‘potato bombs.’”
    The video made me think of one of those Jaime Maussin reports of 'Space Armadas' which look a great deal like mass balloon launches to the 'untrained eye'.