Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Britain's best contact case?

Yes, I also found the domain name for sale! Yet the previous day it was up & running, really scary - this is the first time I have actually seen something like this at first hand! They have been around since 1991. There HAS to be someone/thing that got to him, but WHY? There are may other videos more or less purporting to show the same sort of thing - & I thought we were headed towards disclosure?

Blog Entries
    Guess what people I have it downloaded, because I saw it was only up for a few hours initially uploaded when I first viewed it the other day I decided hmmm this could have some good stuff. So I have it .

Edward

Blog Entries
    Let me know what's the best way to share it here again.

Edward

That's wonderful news, Edward!

I have managed to contact the owner of the site, who was kind enough to reply by email & let me know that he is safe, which is the main thing; I am waiting for him to give me permission to share the other things he said.

Apparently it was taken down because of copyright issues: the person who posted the video did not have the copyright.

In the mean time, there are people who have made a copy who are trying to get permission to put it back online, e.g., in a lower resolution, and with links to purchase the 'real' DVD with the documentary.

Let's wait and see.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Its back on youtube now:

tl2: Good find! Thank you for posting it for people like me who wanted to see it.

This seems to be a shorter version. The first one was over an hour long.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

I haven't watched it yet, but was told the newer version is some minutes shorter because the testimony of one witness was left out at that witness' request.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Yes, apparently the witness wanted images of his injuries removed & the BEAMS site will be up again soon.

But now, Ken has apparently said it is all a HOAX?? If it is, I will never again trust any evidence at all, feel quite gutted. Or is that perhaps the INTENTION of something/one?? Or has his account been hacked?
    Last edited by kleemkrishnaya; 12-09-2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typo