Page 122 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1223

Thread: End Game....Economic/Political Crisis

Tsunami of Dollars Coming Back to America Soon-Rob Kirby

Emergency Fed meetings at the White House, the launching of new gold trading market at the Shanghai Gold Exchange, revelations Deutsche Bank admitting it manipulated gold and silver prices, China starting its own global payment system. These may all seem unrelated, but according to macroeconomic researcher Rob Kirby, they are all connected. Kirby explains, “With China and their upstart CIPS, which is the China Interbank Payment System, China appears to be on the verge of merging their interbank payment system with SWIFT. My gut is telling me that this will very much marginalize America as the main processor of global payments. This, in my view, will embody very possibly a global reset in terms which currency is going to be the world’s reserve currency. I have a very sneaking suspicion that when China merges with the SWIFT system, I believe there is a very strong possibility that China will back their currency with gold. I do believe this is why China has aggressively been buying physical gold for the past 10 or 15 years. They have been doing it with a view to dislodging the dollar or greatly diminishing the dollar as the world’s reserve currency. That’s what I think is at play right now. I think U.S. bankers and regulators have caught wind of this and are aware it is coming. I also believe this is the reason for all the secret meetings they have been having. The Federal Reserve Board met in secret behind closed doors (Monday morning), and they gave us some frivolous reason why they were meeting. The Fed Chairman, that Monday afternoon, walked over to the White House and met with, not just the President, but also the Vice President. The notion that the President and Vice President would be in the same room at the same time tells you this is national security related. If you don’t think the preservation of the dollar as the world’s reserve currency isn’t a national security issue, you better think again.”

Rest of article here: http://usawatchdog.com/tsunami-of-do...oon-rob-kirby/

I know, this thread always seems like "Doom & Gloom", but much of what was posted in the past has come to pass . . .

Here is another take on last Mondays meeting.

Post by U.S.Reporter - Apr 11, 2016

UPDATED APRIL 13 AT 12:03 AM EDT ---- (BOTTOM) RUMORS swirling say "Martial Law discussions over a banking system failure" are the reasons President Obama and Vice President Biden are to meet with Fed. Chair Janet Yellen today after the Federal Reserve's Emergency Meeting this morning. In the history of the United States, it has never before taken place that both the President AND Vice President meet "unexpectedly" with the Federal Reserve. Speculation is already flowing all over Washington, DC that it may have something to do with "the survival of the government."

Members of the House and Senate are said to have been "up all night" in discussions and meetings; with floods of phone calls back and forth.

More: Tuesday and Wednesday the G20 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors meet in DC and on Thursday the IMF and World Bank meet in DC as well.

All the leading bankers in the world will be in DC this week.

Rest is here:https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/1144

epo333,

Thanks for posting currency updates.

It is something we must keep a watch on.

I strongly question the validity if this "News."

As of May 2019 China has 1.1 Trillion in US Treasury Bonds. Equals 27 percent of all US Treasury Bonds. What would happen if China dumped those US Bonds into the open market?

Time for more Economic/Political activity . . .

Trump terminates relationship with World Health Organization and more!!!

Current Event . . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Current Event . . .

<snip> Video
    Interesting opinion. Can't say I agree.
    Never heard anyone call the Supreme Court a "Temple". It has always been a courtroom AFAIK, never a place of worship.
    And Maji, etc.? Always been Judges and Lawyers, trained professionals with legal precedence to guide their legal decisions for the good of every citizen, regardless of station in life.
    IMHO, the upcoming vetting process is to prevent admission to any candidate with a "God" complex. Position of SCOTUS Judge wields much power (within the confines of legal precedent), important the nominees are chosen wisely.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

What is a ""God" complex?

When it comes to truth and law, doesn't most swear to tell the truth "So help you God"?

What do you think the nine figures are representing on the SC building?

<RIP/RBG>

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    What is a ""God" complex?

When it comes to truth and law, doesn't most swear to tell the truth "So help you God"?

What do you think the nine figures are representing on the SC building?

<RIP/RBG>
    Where do I begin?
    First off, one of the founding ideas of the USA is the separation of church and state.
    After suffering at the hands of the likes of the inquisition and puritanical ideas, the founding fathers made sure to exclude religion from government.
    When originally building up Washington DC, grandiose architecture was used to instill a sense of awe in visiting dignitaries from foreign governments.
    The massive columns and bold reliefs were simply a method of impressing those visiting dignitaries with the greatness of the newly minted USA.
    They were not building a "Temple", but the halls of justice for all.

A "God" complex is a personality trait that allows one to dictate anything they wish without thought of consequences. Obviously the person must be right, because he thought of it.
    Plenty of examples in history. Caligula and Hitler come to mind.

Hardly similar to any duly selected Justice on the SCOTUS.
    Which is why a selection process exists, to exclude such self-important candidates.

These are legal scholars, well educated on the laws of the land and sworn to uphold the ideals of the US Constitution.
    There job is to interpret some of the most difficult legal questions through the lens of past legal precedent.
    They are NOT High priest of some church (see prior reference to separation of church and state).

Hopefully we can agree there is a vast difference between God and organized religion.
    Swearing to God to tell the truth is NOT swearing to any particular faith.
    Just an acknowledgement that you realize a higher good exists and will not/cannot lie, in the face of that.
    Quite simply a method to encourage truthfully testimony, NOT prayers to the Highest Court in the land.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008