Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Compiling list of Predictions for 2014.

Over the next 2 or 3 yrs we will see gold hit $4000. And the DOW 25,000
    The war cycles are peaking. war will break out in Asia and heat up in Eastern Europe due to Russian encroachment.
    We will see a World War within 2 yrs.
    The dollar will tank.
    The House and Senate will go Republican.
    Impeachment charges will be seriously put forward on this administration, but the Pres. will remain n office largely due to overwhelming foreign emergencies taking precedent.
    We will see a Republican President in 2016.

Wanted to add a new monetary system by 2020
    EU will splinter
    Civil unrest more prevalent in US, fueled by working class.

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Wanted to add a new monetary system by 2020
    EU will splinter
    Civil unrest more prevalent in US, fueled by working class.
    Agree, likely cashless. I don't believe the EU will completely splinter but a couple nations may step away from it. If it does splinter, it will resurface under another name.

This is really a no brainer and certainly not precognition, but, I think there is a good chance that the west coast of the US (that is anywhere from S. Cal. To Alaska) will experience a major earth movement.

Just seems to me that all the activity along the east side of the ring of fire has been steadily moving from S.A. (Chile ) north.

Hope I'm wrong... Could be really devastating if there is a 6 or 7.
    Last edited by whoknows; 04-19-2014 at 06:54 PM.

IED (Improvised explosive device) similar to what is seen overseas going off in the United States, this will create a flurry of concerns and could bring about new legislation at the federal level that further restricts freedoms. If an IED doesn't go off in 2014 in the US, it will within two or three years. Likely, blame will fall on a home-grown group, or maybe a lone wolf but having some sort of former relationship with a radical group. Of course, this will justify the ongoing militarization of local police.

This could result with demonizing of groups known at truthers, conspiracy investigators and so-on. If near an election like 2016, it would not be of a surprise if blame fell on a person with loose affiliation to a political group.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-11-2014 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    This is really a no brainer and certainly not precognition, but, I think there is a good chance that the west coast of the US (that is anywhere from S. Cal. To Alaska) will experience a major earth movement.

Just seems to me that all the activity along the east side of the ring of fire has been steadily moving from S.A. (Chile ) north.

Hope I'm wrong... Could be really devastating if there is a 6 or 7.
    Already predicted for July 12, 2014 within 2hrs either side of peak full moon, more likely S. California or along Mexican coastline, 7 or higher.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Already predicted for July 12, 2014 within 2hrs either side of peak full moon, more likely S. California or along Mexican coastline, 7 or higher.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...S-July-12.html

Great link...I often wondered if the overall rotation of us around the sun/ moon around us played a part in the movement of shelves. Sort of like...if you were to have a ball of putty between your hands, then pull it mildly apart, the squeeze it back together again. Makes me think of stress reducers on bridges...somethings gotta give right???
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    Great link...I often wondered if the overall rotation of us around the sun/ moon around us played a part in the movement of shelves. Sort of like...if you were to have a ball of putty between your hands, then pull it mildly apart, the squeeze it back together again. Makes me think of stress reducers on bridges...somethings gotta give right???
    If that notion were true then where are the plate dynamics on Mercury, Venus and Mars? Mars might exhibit some of what you are talking about, but we have yet to learn enough about its interior to qualify that vs the more normal plate dynamics instigated by radioactive decay and the sinking of heavier masses toward the core over time in Mars' evolution. Valles Mariness is best explained by vertical displacements of mass and possible plate tectonics. The displacements that you are talking about would be greatest on Mercury and Venus, which do not show such plate tectonics, but their mantles may be too warm to allow sinking, hydrated plates such as we have on the Earth. But still, the may play something of a part so it is good to keep an open mind and look for such variations as they might cause especially here and on Mars.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    That then would be between 2:30 and 6:30 AM, my bet would be closer to midnight than sunrise, my guess.