Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Compiling list of Predictions for 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    In the near future, meaning the next few years. A "Mental Health Registry" be checked prior to gun ownership.
    This one is open-ended, ongoing prediction...

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    My predicitons:

1) Democrats lose control of the Senate after the midterms, but not necessarily to the Republican party. (TEA anyone?)
    2) There will be a new House Speaker. (no RINO"S need apply)
    Harry Reid will retire amid outcrys over mispent campaign funds and other misdeeds, then ride off into the sunset with his fellow fraudster, Barney Franks.
    3) A Black women will be the next POTUS. (Dr. Rice, your country is calling)
    4) Life on Mars will be confirmed as part of ongoing disclosure.
    1) Democrats lost to GOP...
    2) Harry Reid is talking about retiring in 2016.
    3) POTUS: *I am confused here. When googled, POTUS had a number of meanings. I should understand what Redbone meant. I see the term POTUS from time to time, yet it eludes me. I plea ignorant.
    4) Life on Mars? Year is not over yet... The call was "as part of ongoing disclosure", so I would not limit Redbone's prediction to happening in 2014 but as near future.

Redbone, called the GOP midterm and Harry Reid correctly.

The life on Mars call was "as part of ongoing disclosure", so I would not limit Redbone's prediction to happening in 2014 but as near future.

POTUS, I will like have to slap myself on the forehead in the next twenty-four hours with a duh....

Redbones gets a smiley face!

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    1) Over the next 2 or 3 yrs we will see gold hit $4000. And the DOW 25,000
    2) The war cycles are peaking. war will break out in Asia and heat up in Eastern Europe due to Russian encroachment.
    3) We will see a World War within 2 yrs.
    4) The dollar will tank.
    5) The House and Senate will go Republican.
    6) Impeachment charges will be seriously put forward on this administration, but the Pres. will remain n office largely due to overwhelming foreign emergencies taking precedent.
    7) We will see a Republican President in 2016.
    1, 2, 3, 4 are ongoing - near future... Probabilities are likely.

5) GOP takes control of both houses in 2015...

6) Impeachment charges for president. GOPers continue raising the issue - the prediction is ongoing...

7) Republican President elected 2016 - ongoing prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    8) Wanted to add a new monetary system by 2020
    9) EU will splinter
    10) Civil unrest more prevalent in US, fueled by working class.
    8 and 9 are ongoing, near future type of prediction. There is unrest within EU nations.

10) Civil unrest was nailed.

Southerncross gets a smiley face...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 12-12-2014 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whoknows View Post
    This is really a no brainer and certainly not precognition, but, I think there is a good chance that the west coast of the US (that is anywhere from S. Cal. To Alaska) will experience a major earth movement.

Just seems to me that all the activity along the east side of the ring of fire has been steadily moving from S.A. (Chile ) north.

Hope I'm wrong... Could be really devastating if there is a 6 or 7.
    Lot of earth quakes.

Chile had a 6.4 in August 2014... Whoknows made the prediction in April 2014...

WhoKnows gets a smiley face.

IED (Improvised explosive device) similar to what is seen overseas going off in the United States, this will create a flurry of concerns and could bring about new legislation at the federal level that further restricts freedoms. If an IED doesn't go off in 2014 in the US, it will within two or three years. Likely, blame will fall on a home-grown group, or maybe a lone wolf but having some sort of former relationship with a radical group. Of course, this will justify the ongoing militarization of local police.

This could result with demonizing of groups known at truthers, conspiracy investigators and so-on. If near an election like 2016, it would not be of a surprise if blame fell on a person with loose affiliation to a political group.
    Within a year to year and half, paparazzi will start using drones to get photos of celebrities. Ensuing battle: Can news stations use drones as aids in reporting? Traffic, crash sites and so-on will be raised to justify usage of private drones.
    In my opinion a possibility:

Near future prediction more likely in 2015: A video channel and or website will face a lawsuit over claims an event in the news was a false flag operation with actors portraying family members and close friends of those dead. Suit will claim pain and suffering, character damage and so-on.

This is one of those, I can see it happening. It is just a matter of time.

If “In my opinion” was used in the claims of false flag, they could have the case dismissed. If a channel and website are listed as entertainment, a defense of parody may play out.
    Ongoing - near future predictions.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 12-12-2014 at 06:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Here are some of the best . . . as soon as they are used as terrorist weapons they will be banned!!!

JMO

http://www.thecoolist.com/7-high-tec...or-sale-today/
    Iran is now using drones... It is rumored Iran supplies terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I can see the possibilities of incorporating the same checks and balances as we see in the gun laws. The kicker is the difference between the State's right and the Feds... Makes for loop holes.
    Federal government and FAA are discussing measures and regulations for drones.

Epo333's predictions appear as if on the verge of coming true.

Epo333 gets a smiley face.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 12-12-2014 at 07:00 AM.

If I missed anyone's predictions, sorry. There were a number to sort-through.

*Please note, "smiley face" does not mean it was funny if people were hurt, died and property damaged. Simply put, a smiley face means poster nailed it, came close or predictions appear headed in a certain direction. Meaning, the poster was not off-track.

Pretty soon we'll have to look forward to predictions for 2015. Maybe start a new thread for those?

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Pretty soon we'll have to look forward to predictions for 2015. Maybe start a new thread for those?
    Click here for Predictions 2015 thread.