Thread: Big Foot Shot & Killed

Big Foot Shot & Killed

Bigfoot hunter claims to have killed beast and has proof

Bigfoot for real? This picture has been posted by an American hunter who claims to have killed the mythical beast. (Rick Dyer/bigfoottoday.com) http://a57.foxnews.com/global.fncsta....jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Self-proclaimed professional Bigfoot hunter, Rick Dyer, has finally released the photos of the hairy monster he allegedly shot and killed last year.

"Bigfoot is 100 percent real – there's no question about that," Dyer told KSAT.com.

Dyer says he shot and killed the mythical monster in a wooded area of California near Loop 1604 and Highway 151 in September 2012.

'Bigfoot is not a tooth fairy -- Bigfoot is real.'

- Rick Dyer

Until Thursday, Dyer provided no evidence of his kill outside of a grainy video he shot of the creature. The video was included in a documentary called "Shooting Bigfoot" which failed to convince skeptics.

Following a dispute with his investors, Dyer told KSAT he was able to reclaim the body and released a photo of “Bigfoot” on his website.

"Every test that you can possibly imagine was performed on this body -- from DNA tests to 3D optical scans to body scans," Dyer told KSAT. "It is the real deal. It's Bigfoot and Bigfoot's here, and I shot it and now I'm proving it to the world."

Dyer invited more than 100 people to come and see the body up close for themselves.

"We wanted to get people's reactions, make them believers, and we did it to over a 130 people," Dyer said. "We definitely made them believers."

Dyer promised that this time he is not simply crying wolf.

"Bigfoot is not a tooth fairy -- Bigfoot is real," Dyer said. "The most important thing to me is being vindicated, letting people know that I am the best Bigfoot tracker in the world and it's not just me saying it."

Dyer will take the body on tour across North American where he will charge a fee to view the body.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

From the link:

rick-dyer-bigfoot.jpg

Looks just like every dead Bigfoot I ever saw.

He looks a lot like a biker dude that I used to work with at the factory, cheese!

Blog Entries
    If this is legit and after DNA testing shows it turns out to be a hairy human than Mr. Bigfoot hunter will be doing jail time for murder.

The problem with this kind of hunting is there are feral humans out there who most likely have serious mental health issue problems that tend to get hairy and run around avoiding other humans and have a habit of shedding their clothes in the wild. They can easily be mistaken for some wild hairy beast other than human. Just sayin

If this is really is a bigfoot it saddens me to think that it was hunted down and killed as a trophy show and I told you so mentality to prove it exists.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

There was a show on cable last night that showed his sample of hair and skin which he retrieved from near the disturbed grave where he buried the small one a year earlier, being tested for DNA. It proved to be Black Bear DNA. He looked deeply shocked.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    There was a show on cable last night that showed his sample of hair and skin which he retrieved from near the disturbed grave where he buried the small one a year earlier, being tested for DNA. It proved to be Black Bear DNA. He looked deeply shocked.
    Think I saw that in the channel guide.
    Something like "the $100k bigfoot reward show"

Any other segments within the show that showed more promise?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Think I saw that in the channel guide.
    Something like "the $100k bigfoot reward show"

Any other segments within the show that showed more promise?
    None. Not one of the seven samples tested were unknowns, all were common animals. It looked as if they didn't report the very last one but that might have been an edit for time at the end.

Aside from the DNA testing which appears legit, I notice the debunkers have got a grip on the Bigfoot reports. I saw one show not long ago that was supposed to "investigate" a well known story of an attack on a cabin at night. They found the spot where the cabin had been, kicked a few rocks, located some likely landmarks from the story and pretty much declared the case as disproved. It didn't appear as if they had done diddly-squat to me.

It defininitely would have been better if he was able to tranquilize rather than killing it. Killing of intelligent primates like apes or chimps should only be done in self defense and killing of a Neanderthal would be considered murder in my mind. Though if a sasquatch or yeti were indeed to be captured one day what effect would that have on it's quality of life? Would we throw it in a zoo or worse send it to some lab? Surely it would be better to tag it, possibly with some sort of locater beacon or tracker and then release it.