Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why UFOlogy?

The following video was just done in Dec of 2011. The interview was done by Evita OchelAround 2:00 John says his father was involved with flying saucers and anti-gravity. John thinks MJ-12 kicked his father out of the program because his dad could not keep his mouth shut. I've heard Lear in many many interviews this is a first.

John says his father was involved at the very top in a program called Project Winterhaven I found some info on it.
    Here's a link: http://users.erols.com/iri/TTBROWN2.htm It does say Lear fathers company was one of many companies involved with the project. I'm very surprised that we are just now hearing about this.

The rest of this video you have to listen to. Surprisingly enough not once is Lazar mentioned. You have to here these numbers John talks about as far as how many alien civilizations and how many people live on the moon. I don't know where he gets his numbers from I must say I had to listen to this its a little different then his regular interview.

I would love to hear what others have to say about this interview.

Here's the video

BigPappy51

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The Administration here have to be mindful of libel, too.
    Always something to keep in mind

Project Winterhaven

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_...terhaven_1.pdf

Project Winterhaven looks interesting. Can you give us a briefing so people will have an idea what it is about. That will help to get a discussion going.

Full Text... but note PARAGRAPH THREE

Moreover, CASI pilots were sent on many secret missions to rescue American troops...
    ...As most of their flights were covert operations, the pilots could not even talk about their experiences with their own families

As you can see it wasn't until John received this commendation that he was even allowed to speak about it

General Vang Pao and John Lear. General Vang Pao led the
    Hmong soldiers with the CIA and United States troops in Laos

John and G. Gordon Liddy

Always gotta love it when armchair wannabees think they can attack the character of someone who has been out doing it just because he has a few crazy ideas.

At least with John's record, it can easily be verified by independent sources, unlike some people I know

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Project Winterhaven looks interesting. Can you give us a briefing so people will have an idea what it is about. That will help to get a discussion going.
    The attached PDF has the full description. I don't have time to discuss it. Would rather do that with TT Brown's daughter and research assistant. Much more productive

Bye bye Good luck on the new place

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    I offered John's wall o' type because it was the result of his long overhearing, an eavesdropping, upon the aggregated wisdom of the times in regard to the core story of UFOlogy. It is a valuable and inspiring document. It is easily debunked because it is so courageously 'out there' much as is John himself. John may be an acquired taste but ought not suffer such a facile dismissal. There are elements in that spiel that echo the ideas of such disparate UFers as Bill Moore, Bob Collins, Ingo Swann and Dave Jacobs. Enjoy it for what it is.
    In all that was going on those first few days, I missed that you had gone to the trouble of posting the Wall of Type. This is an important document that really changed the course of UFOlogy and "kick-started Exopolitics!" I remember reading a printed copy fo this in the little library at the Little Ale'Inn in Rachel NV when, apparently, it was four years old and John Lear was the name everyone was coming to know. It is well worth study today.
    Thanks for posing it. Maybe this thread would be a good place to gather similar records of the field.

Blog Entries
    Precognition and Time

Are you interested in the explanation of 'precognition?' The truth is that it doesn't exist in the manner that we generally consider. What the 'clairvoyant' is seeing is not the future but the present as it exists outside of time. To understand that one must realize that time, itself, is what I've termed 'a categorical imposition upon realty.' In plain terms- time does not exist in the most real world. It is brought to existence (imposed upon existence) by consciousness, not by the real stasis. In fact, that is what 'consciousness' actually is. It is the derivative principle of temporal order. Einstein had an interesting observation that he never thoroughly pursued- and that was that time prevents the actuality of everything happening at once. He was correct. In reality everything does, in fact, happen at once. Past, present and future are practical divisions of the universal stasis and not necessary actualities per se. What this means is that precognition is not a function of time but rather, in a very real sense, a function space. No-one is seeing the future because there is no future. What a clairvoyant is actually describing is an event or a series of events visited without the constraints of the categorical imposition temporal reality.

I think that Gary Schwartz and also Dean Radin have a rudimentary sense of the forgoing analysis.

So when I say the space-time is a categorical imposition upon creation what do I mean?

Only that the god resides in the permission and the obligation to order the universe. And that consciousness is the principle of negation... since it resists the reality that all actual occasions occur at once.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

I think what Ed Fouche says about John Lear is an absolute lie !!!

Ed says: John Lear would land in his commercial plane around the world and immediately ask to be given a 'Functional Check Flight' on any aircraft he hadn't been previously checked out on.

How would Ed Fouche know this BS ? How do you really think that's the way they certify a person for an aircraft???
    What a joke!!!!

John Lear was one of several conduits for disinformation. Nothing more. I would rank him slightly below Richard Doty on that score since Doty was DIA / Air Force and Lear was never more than a contact agent for CIA much like David Ferrie.

His masters never gave two flying monkeys about what he said or did because it is patent nonsense.

We don't have to disprove Lear's secondhand garbage, he has to prove his claims. Which he has never ever done, for obvious reasons.

What he does do, and does deliberately either through mental illness and/or for his handlers, is provide noise to drown out signals. For example his silly statements ex cathedra about the Moon do the same thing that holographic planes do for 9/11- discredit ALL truthseekers through association with his whackjob claims. None of which he believes himself.

It's all out there to read, this isn't some big deep mystery.

All the nonsense about aliens working underground with us etc.- it's a deliberately promulgated hoax.

If we're going to turn over the compost heap- let's leaven it with some clinical observations that the abductees who described underground caverns in detail also frequently describe human involvement in their abductions - in some cases with sufficient detail for the individual CIA doctors to be identified. Quite the coincidence.

David Jacobs' approach is that of a trekkie compiling uncritically data points from screen memories- despite his detailed claims otherwise. He and Hopkins peeled away a surface layer of hypnotic conditioning- then decided that the next layer was real. In fact, there could be a confabulated kaleidoscope of screen memories, caused by a simple command by a psychiatrist-hypnotist. That, coupled with the use of hypnosis during military abductions to contact nonhuman intelligences, as bizarre as it all sounds, has more evidence to support it than any Lear / Moore / Moore / Shandera pronouncements.

As for establishing Lear's credentials, since what they establish is that he is a career CIA contact agent, and therefore a professional paid liar in service of the agency, how the blazes that skill set gives him credibility, rather than takes it away, is one of those gems of UFOlogy. As is of course the change in nomenclature from "Forteana" to "UFOlogy"... a name change that began in 1947 and took hold a little later. Interesting timing.
    Last edited by Flying Tiger Comics; 08-11-2012 at 08:03 AM.