Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown on February 2014 event

This really does have me following with wonder. I have been following for a while now wondering what this could be about. It looks like a huge history lesson for man kind to me. One that will finally tell the truth.

earthman

Just added the ninth implications posting:

Implications Posting #9:

“The Powers That Be” maintain their control over the masses due to the widespread belief that acceptable information must be “officially” endorsed or released by the appropriate elite. When reality does not match the information released by TPTB, tension results, and an endless cycle of cries from within the masses erupts calling for an “official” release of information that will resolve the tension. These cries for “official” information have the unintended consequence of reinforcing both the belief that TPTB have control over what is or is not acceptable, and the psychology that the masses are impotent to defy that control. TPTB never have an incentive to resolve the tension, since it is the tension itself that solidifies their position of power.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of “Implications Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    2. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the March 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

For some reason, I've got a sense of déjÃ* vu about this one. I thought I had read it before.
    (Maybe I remote viewed it without knowing it! )
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post

For some reason, I've got a sense of déjÃ* vu about this one. I thought I had read it before.

You too?

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post

All of this had a bad "drone" flashback type vib...

Any chance the Lev Group is involved?

M

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

Another update on 'The Announcement':

Update on the Major Announcement: I just got news that it looks like the major announcement mentioned often on this page may happen SOONER rather than later. Things are in flux now, but coming together. I will keep everyone informed on this page and the related page linked below in this post. I have seen people speculating about what the announcement may mean. I am sorry to have kept people in the dark, but you have no idea how much is going on behind the scenes. I am still saying mid-March for the announcement, but do not be surprised if it is a bit sooner than that. All I can advise for now is to follow the Implications Postings closely. They will soon make lots of sense. Another one will be posted in six hours.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Here's the next one: 21 Feb. 2014

Implications Posting #10:

Many people think that great change on Earth will arrive through things like Earth changes, cataclysms, presidential revelations, extraterrestrials landing, pole shifts, second comings, God’s wrath, and so on. They hope that these things might change people and thus make the world better. But this can never happen. The masses experience all such events passively, essentially as victims, and victims don’t change anything. Salvation from any hardship, trauma, or confusion can never be achieved passively, or by begging someone else to give it to you, whether you do it with prayer or a vote. No elite, however wise, can transform a planet for the better with the stroke of a pen or a speech. This is not how worlds are changed.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of “Implications Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    2. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the March 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.

And the next: 24 Feb. 2014

Implications Posting #11:

Humanity is a collective intelligence. A collective intelligence changes only when the thoughts of many people evolve. By thinking differently, people create a change in their reality. It is impossible for the thoughts of a single individual to do this alone, whether that person be the president of a nation, a saint, or a commoner. It is useless to petition the elites to change society, for those people became elites in the first place by reflecting the consciousness of the society as it was. When the society changes, only then do the elites change. There is no escape from the fact that if one wants a better world, one has to work with the masses, since the masses themselves literally have to think their way into that better world. There are no exceptions to this.

Notes:

25 Feb. 2014

Implications Posting #12:

It may not be easy for most humans to remote view accurately. But the fact that it can be done by even one human, means that the consciousness of every human extends throughout all of time and space. It is not possible to remote view something in the past if one is not — in some sense — alive in the past, since one has to exist in the past in order to perceive it. The same would be true of the future. Thus, consciousness cannot be bound by physical death; it must survive physical death, since we can extend consciousness beyond our points of birth and death even now when we are physical beings. This also implies that our experiences as physical beings are limited only by our beliefs, since only our beliefs can limit our perceptions, and our perceptions define what we experience.

Notes:

27 Feb. 2014

Implications Posting #13:

In the past, extraterrestrials have occasionally intervened in human affairs by causing a change in the beliefs of the masses. Some extraterrestrials have acted like gods to cause humans to believe in slavery and suffering. Other extraterrestrials have acted like gods to cause humans to believe in the end of slavery and suffering. But always this involved changing beliefs, and acting like gods is an easy trick to change the beliefs of the many. Our perceptions define our experiences, since we can only experience what we perceive. And our perceptions are only limited by our beliefs. We will always see and experience what we believe to be true.

Notes:
    1. this is one of a series of implications postinqs that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.

2 March 2014

Implications Posting #14:

An announcement that will explain the past and positively influence the future development of human civilization on Earth will be made on the Ides of March 2014.

Notes:

3 March 2014

Implications Posting #15:

The significance of the Ides of March is not that Julius Caesar died, for Caesar was but a man, and all men die. Rather, the date marks the end of an era of belief that the corruption and tyranny of the existing system of governance was unchangeable. That is still what the Ides of March stands for today, a date reminding all who live on this planet that no set of beliefs stands forever. Revolution never requires violence, since there is plenty of violence that does not bring revolution. Revolution has only one meaning; it is a rapid shifting of beliefs among the masses, which means that the practiced thoughts of the past stop, and new thoughts replace the old. Once a year, the Ides of March stands as our reminder that we have within us the power to change the way we think.

Notes:

5 March 2014

Implications Posting #16:

Remember that the leadership of a country always reflects the consciousness of the people. There are no exceptions to that, regardless of whether the leadership is virtuous or dastardly. Contemporary physics on Earth does not fully explain why this is so, although pieces of the puzzle are in clear sight if scientists would only connect the dots. Nonetheless, it is a consequence of a universal law, whether one understands why it is so or not. For this reason, it is never useful to be angry at a nation’s leadership, for the people truly do shape their own destiny regardless of who leads them. If you want to change the world for the better, the only thing that will work is to introduce a new idea to the people with clarity and focus, and then let it spread. The leadership will adapt to the new idea only when the people accept it.

Notes:

7 March 2014

Implications Posting #17:

The fact that the leadership of a country always reflects the consciousness of the people does not mean that there is no need for the people to take action. We live in a universe where action is a natural consequence of thought. All actions result from thoughts of desired change. We often attribute the change to the actions. But the reality is that the change in our thoughts is the true origin of the change in our experienced manifestations, since the actions would never have occurred had the thoughts not changed first. When change does not occur, it is because we continue to think the same thoughts of frustration and the impossibility of change. If we want change, then we must change our thoughts, and nothing does this more effectively than the introduction of new information.

Notes:
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

I'll keep adding the new ones to the post above (until that one, too, would reach the max. size).
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Just added two more.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Just added #14
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

And today #15.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin