Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Brown on February 2014 event

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin View Post
    All of this had a bad "drone" flashback type vib...

Any chance the Lev Group is involved?

M
    I get a Blossom Goodchild bad feeling. I don't think some of these so called RV "experts" could RV their own backsides using both hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ProblemChild View Post
    I get a Blossom Goodchild bad feeling. I don't think some of these so called RV "experts" could RV their own backsides using both hands.
    I read his Cosmic Voyage back in the late 1990s. It was fascinating at first, then got more speculative and really strained credibility, until 2/3rds of the way through I wasn't buying any of it anymore. I didn't finish the book. Instead, I went looking for some reviews and found out pretty quickly that he wasn't all that well regarded in the field.

Just added # 16 to the list:

Implications Posting #16:

Remember that the leadership of a country always reflects the consciousness of the people. There are no exceptions to that, regardless of whether the leadership is virtuous or dastardly. Contemporary physics on Earth does not fully explain why this is so, although pieces of the puzzle are in clear sight if scientists would only connect the dots. Nonetheless, it is a consequence of a universal law, whether one understands why it is so or not. For this reason, it is never useful to be angry at a nation’s leadership, for the people truly do shape their own destiny regardless of who leads them. If you want to change the world for the better, the only thing that will work is to introduce a new idea to the people with clarity and focus, and then let it spread. The leadership will adapt to the new idea only when the people accept it.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of “Implications Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    2. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the March 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

And here's #17:

7 March 2014

Implications Posting #17:

The fact that the leadership of a country always reflects the consciousness of the people does not mean that there is no need for the people to take action. We live in a universe where action is a natural consequence of thought. All actions result from thoughts of desired change. We often attribute the change to the actions. But the reality is that the change in our thoughts is the true origin of the change in our experienced manifestations, since the actions would never have occurred had the thoughts not changed first. When change does not occur, it is because we continue to think the same thoughts of frustration and the impossibility of change. If we want change, then we must change our thoughts, and nothing does this more effectively than the introduction of new information.

Notes:
    1. This is one of a series of “Implications Postings” that refer to an announcement that will be made during the month of March 2014. Once made, news of this announcement will be available at www.farsight.org and elsewhere.
    2. These postings are designed to encourage broad public discussion of the March 2014 announcement. They do not directly address the specific content of the announcement.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

9 March 2014

Implications Posting #18:

“The Powers That Be” have essentially unlimited resources, both financial and physical. They use these resources to monopolize the information that the masses are shown, for that is their only truly effective means of controlling what the masses believe. They know that no movement can successfully challenge this control without the dissemination of new information that contradicts the flow of stories that solidifies their power. Direct censorship never works well, for there are always attempts to circumvent it. But since any input of new information requires a minimum threshold of resources to be effective, the highest priority of “The Powers That Be” is to financially starve potentially respectable sources of dissenting information.

Notes:
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Via Jeff: http://www.transients.info/2014/03/t...ting-dots.html

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Baltic Sea Anomaly - Connecting the dots of Courtney Brown's March Announcement

By Laron

Dennis Asberg, co-founder of the Swedish-based diving Ocean X Team which discovered the Baltic Sea Anomaly back on June the 19th 2011, just said something very interesting within a YouTube video update, based on the Baltic Sea Anomaly on the 27th of February, 2014, a few days back.

After discussing the status of the Baltic Sea Anomaly project / investigation, including the trouble they are having getting enough money from sponsors and investors to continue the research, Dennis Asberg then said this,

"What's happened more? Lot's of things happened, but I can not go into that because that is little secret. But you are going to get surprised. It's not like a solution for this (journey?), it's more an opportunity for us.
    But now we are talking about the Baltic Sea, we are talking about of course the wrecks and the object in the Baltic Sea. But we are not there yet, we are not 100% sure. And believe me, I want to be 100% sure before I go out with the information about that.
    But I hope that is going to be a big surprise for you. And I really hope we can manage to do that... I don't say anything now. Little secret."

Could Dennis Asberg and the Ocean X Team be waiting on more results of additional scientific tests from the Baltic Sea Anomaly, also called the Baltic Sea UFO by some? Are they testing parts of the actual anomaly it self or have they found something else inside it which they have not discussed yet with the public?

Based upon granite laying on top of the Baltic Sea Anomaly, it's estimated it's been sitting there for 15,000-140,000 years.

A depiction of the Baltic Sea Anomaly by Hauke Vagt

Artist Hauke Vagt released this illustration above of the Baltic Anomaly back in October, 2012. Hauke has previously drawn many of the illustrations that have been used
    officially by the team. His illustrations are based on exclusive data and communication with the the team and therefore represents the most accurate depictions of the Baltic Anomaly. In this version there is a particular focus on the ridge that the anomaly lies on and it is more clear that the object is separated from it and the pedestal below it.

10 March: Implications Posting #19:

Physical bondage is always temporary, since there will always be efforts to resist it, and the effort to maintain it consumes constant and draining resources. Psychological bondage is long lasting and cost effective, since it simply requires the brainwashing of a population held in informational isolation. Brainwashing a large population involves the continual application of repetitive ideas over a long period of time. Some of these ideas are defensive and aimed at immunizing the population from the appeals of competing and dissenting informational sources. Promoting cynicism toward such sources is a key ingredient for success. Any attempt to free a population subject to brainwashing will require a sustained effort over a long stretch of time, necessitating ongoing financial and physical resources.

Notes:
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

It all seems like a big distraction...

He says he won't release the announcement till he has all his info...but the info is sort of all out in the open...? (meaning...its down there, right now.)
    Is he going to say that it's a crashed ship? (and we didn't know about it) ok... what keeps the navy from sneaking in and destroying it like with the other world shapes we found on mars & the moon?
    Then he is right back to were he started. Not to be discouraging, but I don't think this will hold much weight if it isn't done properly.
    project-maji forum

Implications Posting #20:

The contemporary practice that utilizes the masses themselves to act as censors of dissenting information was initiated in the 1950s. Typically, individuals (called “seeders”) are strategically placed in any audience listening to a potentially threatening alternate information source. The job of seeders is to consistently challenge the purpose and accuracy of the information source (a process known as “cheerleading”) until authentic and well-meaning members of the audience begin to repeat the challenges by themselves. The strategically placed individuals are then withdrawn, leaving no evidence of mass manipulation. Honest critics in the audience vehemently deny the existence of strategic attacks, unwittingly covering the tracks of the seeders.

Notes:
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Via Jeff: http://www.transients.info/2014/03/t...ting-dots.html

Saturday, March 1, 2014

The Baltic Sea Anomaly - Connecting the dots of Courtney Brown's March Announcement

By Laron

Dennis Asberg, co-founder of the Swedish-based diving Ocean X Team which discovered the Baltic Sea Anomaly back on June the 19th 2011, just said something very interesting within a YouTube video update, based on the Baltic Sea Anomaly on the 27th of February, 2014, a few days back.

After discussing the status of the Baltic Sea Anomaly project / investigation, including the trouble they are having getting enough money from sponsors and investors to continue the research, Dennis Asberg then said this,

"What's happened more? Lot's of things happened, but I can not go into that because that is little secret. But you are going to get surprised. It's not like a solution for this (journey?), it's more an opportunity for us.
    But now we are talking about the Baltic Sea, we are talking about of course the wrecks and the object in the Baltic Sea. But we are not there yet, we are not 100% sure. And believe me, I want to be 100% sure before I go out with the information about that.
    But I hope that is going to be a big surprise for you. And I really hope we can manage to do that... I don't say anything now. Little secret."

Could Dennis Asberg and the Ocean X Team be waiting on more results of additional scientific tests from the Baltic Sea Anomaly, also called the Baltic Sea UFO by some? Are they testing parts of the actual anomaly it self or have they found something else inside it which they have not discussed yet with the public?

Based upon granite laying on top of the Baltic Sea Anomaly, it's estimated it's been sitting there for 15,000-140,000 years.

A depiction of the Baltic Sea Anomaly by Hauke Vagt

Artist Hauke Vagt released this illustration above of the Baltic Anomaly back in October, 2012. Hauke has previously drawn many of the illustrations that have been used
    officially by the team. His illustrations are based on exclusive data and communication with the the team and therefore represents the most accurate depictions of the Baltic Anomaly. In this version there is a particular focus on the ridge that the anomaly lies on and it is more clear that the object is separated from it and the pedestal below it.

I finally figured out where I've seen this before.

Millennium_Falcon.jpg

project-maji forum