Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Haunting in Indiana: Demons, Exorcism, Levitation

Haunting in Indiana: Demons, Exorcism, Levitation

Haunting in Indiana leads to family’s exorcism, child’s levitation: Reports

Chilling reports taken from the residents of a Gary, Ind., home recount a haunting that involved a 12-year-old girl levitating over her bed and a 9-year-old boy walking on a hospital ceiling. Astonishingly, the family's recollections are backed by not only a local police official but also by medical personnel.

BY Nina Golgowski / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Published: Monday, January 27, 2014, 6:29 PM

Updated: Monday, January 27, 2014, 10:53 PM

"A Gary, Ind., mother of three claims demons caused her 12-year-old daughter to levitate and her 9-year-old son to walk on a hospital ceiling — accounts supported by medical personnel and police officials, according to a shocking report. For Latoya Ammons, the late night footsteps, the creaking of a door and wet footprints left by a shadowy male figure through her living room were child’s play when that was all her family had to endure.

But then things turned violent.

It was March 10, 2012 — four months after her family moved into a three-bedroom rental — that Ammons’ saw her daughter floating above her bed, the Indy Star reports.

It was first a scream that alerted her grandmother, Rosa Campbell, to the girl’s bedroom at about 2 a.m. that night.

“I thought, ‘What’s going on?’” Campbell recalled to the Star. “‘Why is this happening?’” When the girl fell back onto the bed, she gained consciousness but said she had no memory of what had happened.

Two clairvoyants told them the house was filled with more than 200 demons. The family’s church recommended pouring olive oil on Ammons’ children’s hands and feet, with smeared crosses along their foreheads, as a form of protection.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...#ixzz2riTqlkAv

I would like to see more information from the witnesses, perhaps more will develop.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    I would like to see more information from the witnesses, perhaps more will develop.
    Same here. I would very much like to hear witness reports from staff and responders.

Bill O'Reilly mentioned this story tonight on his show, seems he's curious about this as well.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Too late now as I think that family moved. Other wise they may have given this chap a try. . .

http://news.cnet.com/8301-17852_3-57...elf-of-demons/

I wonder if he accepts PayPal...lol
    Last edited by epo333; 01-31-2014 at 02:48 AM.

Dial a demon eh ? I'd rather use a credit card and get air miles.

Additionally, Zak Bagens of the Ghost Adventures Travel Channel program has purchased the house for $35,000. He intends to move in and study the house for a time. He's heavily equipped with gadgets but he may be biting off more than he can chew. And secondly, perhaps it's the boy that's affected and the home is clear and unaffected.

Had it not been independently witnessed by the Social Services person and a priest I'd question this a good deal more but these were strangers that witnessed something exceptional and a lot more to loose than gain by lying.
    I'll be interested in how this developes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post

Additionally, Zak Bagens of the Ghost Adventures Travel Channel program has purchased the house for $35,000. He intends to move in and study the house for a time. He's heavily equipped with gadgets but he may be biting off more than he can chew. And secondly, perhaps it's the boy that's affected and the home is clear and unaffected.

Had it not been independently witnessed by the Social Services person and a priest I'd question this a good deal more but these were strangers that witnessed something exceptional and a lot more to loose than gain by lying.
    Must admit, I'd pay a dollar to witness this phenomena.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Must admit, I'd pay a dollar to witness this phenomena.
    careful what you wish for...lol
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post

I'm starting to get some respect for Zak Bagens and his crew. They are a little less than rigorous in their science but Zak will jump right into the middle of things I would stand back a few steps from. His approach some of the nastier-looking stuff is something like "confront the hell out of it and see what happens". If there is anything still in that house, he will go after it bigtime.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I'm starting to get some respect for Zak Bagens and his crew. They are a little less than rigorous in their science but Zak will jump right into the middle of things I would stand back a few steps from. His approach some of the nastier-looking stuff is something like "confront the hell out of it and see what happens". If there is anything still in that house, he will go after it bigtime.
    Geez isn’t Zak the fella who did the investigation of Loretta Lynn’s plantation mansion for ghosts.

I laughed thru that whole episode especially when he was flirting with Loretta Lynn’s granddaughter. It is just hard for me to take any of the so called experts with TV programs seriously concerning the paranormal.

I do admit they are entertaining.

I do like some of the gadgets he carries around with him though. I am tempted to buy a few. I think I would bring it into the acute psych units to see what happens.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’