Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Haunting in Indiana: Demons, Exorcism, Levitation

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    Geez isn’t Zak the fella who did the investigation of Loretta Lynn’s plantation mansion for ghosts.

I laughed thru that whole episode especially when he was flirting with Loretta Lynn’s granddaughter. It is just hard for me to take any of the so called experts with TV programs seriously concerning the paranormal.

I do admit they are entertaining.

I do like some of the gadgets he carries around with him though. I am tempted to buy a few. I think I would bring it into the acute psych units to see what happens.
    I don't think any of the TV ghost busters do anything like a scientific approach. When they try to explain the "why" of anything there is never a link between theory and method that would result in measurable results or a testable hypothesis. So, entertainment value is about the only reason to watch.

... or to confirm experiences. I have seen things similar to what is on these shows. Do I have my doubts at times? Sure, but some of their findings are spot on. The spiritual world has fascinated humans since the beginning of time, perhaps this unseen universe is the missing link in scientific equations.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

I think Zak is one of the Ghost Hunters that I really enjoy watching. His team suffered various secondary problems from their confrontational encounters following them home. (to be expected)
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous