Thread: Here's a crazy conspiracy theory

Blog Entries

Here's a crazy conspiracy theory

This short article by Franz Erdll ties together various conspiracies including aliens, the Matrix, artificial intelligence, astral manipulation, underground bases, mind-controlled human 'gatekeepers', spaceships, reptiles, centralized control and monitoring of everyone via a vast-active-synthetic-intelligent-computer system, energy vampirism and 'etheric' tubes, energetic warfare, interference with our daily personal lives, energy blockages in the chakras and, reality creation:

By Franz Erdl
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/erdlm...r19apr12.shtml
    April 19, 2012 /

The Matrix and its Master by Franz Erdl (April 19, 2012)

April 2. 2012

http://www.psitalent.de/Englisch/Matrix.htm

It is possible that we have discovered something of great importance. Anyone with the skills to do energetic research, please have a look at this topic, and possibly add some more pieces to the puzzle.

It started last week when we had many difficulties with the net. So, sessions were hardly possible. Martina was looking for the “real“ reason for this problem. And to our surprise, she saw men in white suits, working in an underground base at control terminals, and running operations against us. We knew that we are on their list, but witnessing them in action is new.

During another case last week, a reptilian and a mantis showed up whom we were able to heal. They couldn't leave freely though; something was still missing. Finally they showed Martina a control center with a control panel. We understood: both beings were connected to this terminal through data and programs. We spoke out our intention to delete the data and the energy started to flow strongly. After a while, both were satisfied and could depart.

This didn’t remain the only case of its kind. Very often and easily, we reached the control center, plus the data files, and we were able to influence big changes for freeing humans and other beings. This was not possible before. We also have discovered an apparent new source of energy, which is delivering the right “frequency“ for interfering with these sort of data computers. According to Martina's perception, this energy source cannot be manipulated by dark forces. Such joy!

As far as our research has gone up until now, the hostile control system (which is similar to the machines in the movie “The Matrix“) consists of the following elements:

1. Underground bases with data storage and physical apparati, collecting astral data to manipulate the astral realm. We have seen men in white suits working there (they look like scientists).

2. A space ship with a central “computer“; we think that it may exist outside of our reality. We do not know yet, if there are more ships of this kind. Until now, we have only seen this one.

3. A central brain: we received the words “virtual consciousness“. When perceiving this consciousness, Martina connected it to the cobra's statement “My lord and master.“ Is this virtual consciousness, the ‘lord and master’ of the cobra? Is it the source of all evil? It is possible. It is very difficult to describe this consciousness, but it is certainly immense.

From this brain, tubes are reaching out to the ship. Tubes seem to be used quite often on the astral plane to connect all kind of things. Through tubes, energy can be sucked easily. Martina has seen machine-like beings with arms made of tubes. They tried to catch her with these tube arms. She had to escape quickly. I'm wondering if the snakes were created by these means (being a tube-like creature). A piece of tube, a brain, totally programmed to serve its master, a mobile unity.

[rest of the article]: http://educate-yourself.org/cn/erdlm...r19apr12.shtml
    I haven't done any research on the author but will check out his alien articles on his website www.psitalent.com. This story reminds me of the dream I posted here not too long ago. It's interesting how this dream seemed to be like a presentation or a movie, and it was during a night where I sincerely, repeatedly asked God to show me what the truth of my life in this reality was. I'm not a meditation expert so the easiest way for me to reach profound levels of consciousness might be during sleep:

I had a funny dream this weekend about alien technology. Probably just my imagination but it was kind of cool. It sounds like just a reflection of my own beliefs from the things I read about. I'll summarize:

I asked God what the truth of my life in this reality was about, what is being kept hidden from me.

I remember a little bit. Something about how this guy from the Navy got dismissed for some reason his name was Russel/Stephen [Jay]K/Pain Pine or something like that. He stole some alien technology. I saw him with weird tentacles, robotic ones coming off his head as he interfaced with this thing that had the ability to manipulate people's realities completely. He was apparently my personal handler. He would put out temptations into my life as a trap., this was symbolized as cakes coming out on a conveyor belt, but the idea conveyed to me was that pretty much all of reality could be manipulated. The more I gave in to these false-reality-trappings aka: Cakes, the more this guy could feed on my lifeforce. It was all about tricking people into giving up their lifeforce energy. ... it was pretty cool, like a story was being presented to me.
    Do you think the scenario portrayed in this article by Franz is possible? How likely is it? How does it fit in with your own understanding and research? I think it's possible but I don't know how I could verify it. We would at least need proof that psychic abilities can give accurate depictions of reality. It's interesting how he referred to aliens as being enslaved and that they were not at the top of the dark hierarchy.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 01-30-2014 at 02:55 AM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."