Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFOs, Demons, VATT and Chernobyl

I believe that the hidden knowledge the Church possesses is very significant for many of the topics that we discuss on forums like this. I wish I had access (although I recognize I might wish I hadn't) and I suspect if that those who have been able to read there have seen information that brings balance to our more simple belief systems and the wildest of our fringe imaginings. I don't spend a great amount of time pondering either philosophy or religion but I do believe the Eschaton is likely to be near.

I commend Dan Smith for having the courage to go down this road so publicly and so consistently in a time that can only be counted on to bring him disapproval and even ridicule. For all the negative things, just or unjust, people might say about him, he is brave and he is smart. If it turns out that we can help him continue his work, I would be proud to give him support.

Blog Entries
    I believe that the hidden knowledge the Church possesses is very significant
    More important than eschaton is Telos. It's important to understand that morality is an imperfect abstraction from the Ethical. This is the arcane truth hidden in plane sight. I believe that Father Smith is aware of that principle. But he has a bad habit of hiding it under a bushel of verbosity.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

I get the feeling sometimes that he talks so much because so few answer. It is like continuing to throw things at the wall in hopes that something will stick. Very few people have what it takes to join that kind of conversation and not many who do want to join in that kind of conversation.

Blog Entries
    That's what this thread is for.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

I hope it succeeds.

If Pope Benedict dies sometime in this upcoming year, 2012, then according to St. Malachy, the next Pope will be the 112th pope and LAST pope on that list. If that happens, I will be most definitely purchasing a gas mask, bottled water and a lot of duck tape. Granted 2012 is not 112, but in my book, those numbers are still too close for comfort.

PS -- especially if the last pope is Italian --> "Peter the Roman".
    Last edited by A99; 12-13-2011 at 02:52 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Ummm....
    Article from The Telegraph:
    Pope appoints 24 new cardinals: Italian set to be 'next pope'
    Pope Benedict XVI is to appoint 24 new cardinals on Saturday, 10 of whom will be Italian – making the prospect that his successor will be Italian more likely.

"The new appointments will boost the number of Italian cardinals to 25, giving them huge clout when it comes to electing a new pontiff on the death of Benedict XVI.
    The "Italianisation" of the Catholic Church's hierarchy fuelled speculation that after Benedict, a German, and his Polish predecessor, John Paul II, the leadership of the world's one billion Catholics could swing back to Italy.
    The last Italian Pope was John Paul I, who was elected in August, 1978, but died just 33 days later, his sudden death still the subject of conspiracy theories.
    The new members bring the College of Cardinals to 203, 121 of whom are under age 80 and thus eligible to vote in a conclave – the process by which a new Pope is elected in secrecy in the Vatican's Sistine Chapel.
    Of the cardinals from European countries, nearly half those of voting age will be Italian."

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...next-pope.html
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

Blog Entries
    If Pope Benedict dies sometime in this upcoming year, 2012, then according to St. Malachy, the next Pope will be the 112th pope and LAST pope on that list. If that happens, I will be most definitely purchasing a gas mask, bottled water and a lot of duck tape. Granted 2012 is not 112, but in my book, those numbers are still too close for comfort.

PS -- especially if the last pope is Italian --> "Peter the Roman".
    ...and the first shall be last