Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Climate Change why are we still even debating it?

Today it only went up to 102. Not as bad as yesterday, but still pretty hot.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

Climate Change affects crops.

The global coffee crisis is coming from Vox

Today the temperature went up to 109 - almost as hot as that one year it went up to 110, And this is just the first month of summer. Hopefully for all our sakes there won't be any more heat waves.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

News article at Salon: A major Pacific current system is poised to heat up — with potentially devastating repercussions, click here to read at their website.

Climate Change is accelerating faster than expected... Massive storms, more hurricanes, long lasting droughts, polar vortexes, floods, and so-on are just beginning... What young people will have to face within their lifetime is horrific... The best we can hope for; is to slow it down and minimize damage...

Can some of it be reversed?

Article at Yahoo News: What Iceland's landmark carbon removal project means for the fight against climate change, click here to read at their website.

Food for thought: In science fiction humans create breathable atmospheres on other planets and moons... In real life, humans are now trying to remove carbon from Earth's atmosphere...

Ben Davidson, nobody's fool, has gone out on a very long limb and (among much else) published this video.

And as he points out, as have hundreds of others, the DUMBs (Deep Underground Military Bases) that have been built since WW II — not only in the US — have been the product of trillions of dollars of sophisticated engineering for some good reason.

The Most Important Items Combined Into One Video.

In case you didn't know . . .

News Article at CNN: Wells are running dry in drought-weary Southwest as foreign-owned farms guzzle water to feed cattle overseas," click here to read article at CNN.

Groundwater is drying-up around the planet. Over-usage is a problem. Climate Change is another issue. In some places, groundwater is testing positive for contamination caused by Forever Chemicals from decades of industrial manufacturing.