Thread: The Elongated Skulls of Paracas, Peru

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Elongated Skulls of Paracas, Peru

Over 300 were found in 1928.

“(Sampled skull) had mtDNA (mitochondrial DNA) with mutations unknown
    in any human, primate, or animal known so far. But a few fragments indicate that
    if these mutations will hold, we are dealing with a new human-like creature,
    very distant from Homo sapiens, Neanderthals and Denisovans. I am not
    sure it will even fit into the known evolutionary tree.”
    - Anonymous U. S. government geneticist

image.jpg

Earthfiles.com

Yes these skulls prove that there was another humanoid life form once on earth. Maybe hybrid humans or ET's.
    The skulls only have 2 bone plates instead of 3 in humans.

KK

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    - Anonymous U. S. government geneticist
    That would be an explosive statement from an Official if it could be sourced.

From what I have heard these have been found all over the world. Some with three plates and evidence of head binding and some with two plates and no evidence of binding. But as a thought experiment lets say that only skulls with 3 plates and evidence of binding were found all over the world. What is the explanation? What could have occurred that would have caused the entire world to deform their children in experimental procedures to create this shape. What explanation would satisfy the entire body of evidence? What ever the explanation it would shatter the way we view prehistory.

I find myself so exhausted with the metaphysical naturalism within our science. They seem to bypass the most complete explanations in preference to the explanations, no matter how incomplete, that rock the boat the least. Ufos = ballons, Aliens = mass hysteria, Abductions = seizures of the frontal lobes. No matter what it is or how it occurs an incomplete explanation will be fabricated to keep the boat from rocking. Sometimes I wonder who our real captors are, these people, or the aliens.

Banned

Non "modern Human" skull evidence.

I think it is now pretty straight forward to see here by anyone with their feet on the ground and willing to accept that we as a specie, have existing and profound evidence, that we have not been the only humanoid that has lived recently on this planet. I find it frustrating when current academia refuses to even visit this subject and is forced to wallow in the hallways under threat of expulsion if they even so much as look at images of these incredible finds from all over the world.

I have a point to make for them; "Aliens are are real and they are from another world, they have and are still visiting this planet - so get over it"!

We should now be able to sit down like an intelligent specie and examine this amazing and truly wonderful evidence in all our teaching venues with an open mind towards an unfiltered evaluation of the true history of man on this planet.

Among the many anomalies found in these skulls, there is one which stands out, at least in my mind, that drives the case home.

The skull capacity of the modern human being is an average of around 1,350 cubic centimeters. The Paracus skulls (below from the Paracus region in Peru) are, on average 1,500cc's to 1,800cc's. Now the fact is, while a human skull from birth can be "cradle head boarded" to alter its "shape", this process; does not and cannot "increase" the bone mass in order to increase the cubic capacity.

In short, these skull are physically larger and denser than a normal modern human being in the order of 25 to 35%!

Similar skulls depicted from ancient Egypt.

Some further reading:

http://www.theeventchronicle.com/met...re-not-human/#
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10-21-2016 at 07:09 PM.

M-Albion-3D,

Thanks for sharing those images...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    M-Albion-3D,

Thanks for sharing those images...
    My pleasure, this is an important subject galvanized by the ridicule from the associated mainstream disciplines!
    Once this evidence gets out there, "head's will roll"

I'll post a few more.
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 10-23-2016 at 05:38 AM.

How does the DNA match up between skulls with this particular configuration? If enough of the skulls have similar DNA then it may indeed be a new species. If each of the skulls has mostly unique DNA then it may just be some sort of mutation.
    Last edited by Wally; 10-23-2016 at 04:46 PM.
    My inner Mulder wants to believe, but my inner Scully remains skeptical.

I think it's interesting that the Ubaid figurines, which are clearly not human, also have conical shaped heads. While some figurines appear to be wearing a black woolly cap, there are others without the cap that show there is a conical head below the cap.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sansanoy View Post
    I think it's interesting that the Ubaid figurines, which are clearly not human, also have conical shaped heads. While some figurines appear to be wearing a black woolly cap, there are others without the cap that show there is a conical head below the cap.
    Yes, good point and the more we look back into human history, the more these cone heads appear. And, even though having a somewhat comical profile, the caricature of the human head on Mars (Melas Chasma) is also coned!