Thread: Reptilian Humanoid Startles Bikers in the Sonoran Desert

Reptilian Humanoid Startles Bikers in the Sonoran Desert

Reptilian Humanoid Startles Bikers in the Sonoran Desert

By Michael Bachman February 13th, 2014

TUCSON, Ariz. (Cryptozoology News) — A group of three mountain bikers reportedly saw a reptilian humanoid last week in the middle of a trail located in the Sonoran desert.

[...]

“We had been riding for about… I don’t know maybe nine hours, taking breaks every now and then. Then Michael says he needs to stop for a minute. We are waiting for him to finish when all of a sudden we see this long figure walking across the trail. He is maybe about 6-foot tall, very very skinny, and it had an awkward gait, like a monkey…or a man with a disease, almost robotic, kind of,” he told Cryptozoology News.

[...]

“He stopped and it made eye contact with me and I could see him clearly. The eyes were kind of like a snake’s, but black and with a yellow stripe in the middle of the eye. It had green and red scales on the face and head. The red color was kind of like the same as the desert sand there, and it looked like it had a sandy texture too. It didn’t have a nose, only two holes on it. I couldn’t see any ears or hair. A red mouth that looked like it had blood around it, but it didn’t look like it was bleeding, it looked like a pattern. It reminded me of a chameleon, but it looked like a person too.”

read more: http://cryptozoologynews.com/reptili...onoran-desert/

It begins... O_o

Reptilian humanoid would likely prefer warmer desert area. The fact he was on foot, clearly walking between point A and point B. Questions, where was he coming from and where was he going, and why? It is possible there is a hidden base in the area, and or he was afoot for any number of reasons.

No space craft sighting was mentioned.

I referenced the Latest UFO Sightings website to see there are were any reports in the area.

Per Latest UFO Sightings website, there was and ArizonaUFO convention in the US, hundreds gather at the international UFO congress in Fountain Hills on Feb. 13th. Just a side note.

MUFON didn't or I was unable to locate a listing for sightings.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 02-24-2014 at 05:33 AM.