Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Debunked Yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEcVeNnBtag

My latest find...Having run this by everyone I know for advice, I bring it here to share. (Because we can't figure it out...LoL)

project-maji forum

this one is stabilized...

Plz check out both and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_Z8QIkUAg

\ \/ /
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    this one is stabilized...

Plz check out both and tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9_Z8QIkUAg

\ \/ /
    Viral marketing.

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/deb...ing-hoax.3087/

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Or is it? If the DNI is a black unit, then anything directed to "DNI" would attract the attention of those who are read into the black program and be directed within that organization. Black programs have a history of fronting organizations and corporate entites to do business as legitimate fronts conducting black operations. We should not be duped into rejecting automatically what we cannot find in the open, especially given the subject in this case. We need to be warry in either accepting, or rejecting, what we see and what we believe.
    Victor at c.07.57. "Department of Naval Intelligence."

When faked, debunking is important. When not faked, and or unexplained stating that not able to debunk is important as well.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 02-26-2014 at 06:23 PM.

Casper, I agree without reservation.
    Some men are bound by honor, others are not. Yet, the smallest among them knows what the ideals are.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Casper, I agree without reservation.
    Some men are bound by honor, others are not. Yet, the smallest among them knows what the ideals are.
    Sorry, Doc...

I did edit the comment to something else - not sure I should state what I had. Sometimes I hold back, or have second thoughts.

Doc was referring to "Oath of Secrecy" post I deleted and altered prior to edit time elapsing. I should've left the post as it was.

Basically, at what point does someone break that oath?

"Some men are bound by honor, others are not. Yet, the smallest among them knows what the ideals are". Doc at the outpost forum.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 02-26-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    When faked, debunking is important. When not faked, and or unexplained stating that not able to debunk is important as well.
    I agree in part. I personally don't like the term debunking. I like to investigate. Soemthing is either true or not. Sometimes it can be not proven. The cases that stand up to investigation and still remain unknown are my favourite.

Thanks for the link video. Its good to know you guys are on-top of your game.

As for the "debunk" issue...we use this term, only due to the high number of hoax attempts. I wish...people had better to do with their time than create false info and propagate it. (Well,if that's what you get paid to do...then that's your job. 0_o) We will always have "lies" in this world, but it's up to us to not push it as well.

As for Doc's comment on honor and such... My view? -> When 2 men make an agreement, then men should stick to it. Your truthful with me, I'll be truthful to you. That is the foundation of "secret keeping" isn't it? There is a reason you take a secrecy oath before you see anything...so in that instance, would you break an oath?
    My answer is, if I ever have to ask myself, would this make my fore-fathers proud? or... "Is this were you wanna be when Jesus comes back?" -Joe dirt- Morals and ideals keep us on the straight & narrow.

(Trust me, if info had to get out, there are ways that implicate no one)
    project-maji forum