Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Debunked Yet?

Were would an intelligent civilization hide? In the mountains and in the oceans... o_O
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    You know you wanna make one...
    Not me man, I question the truths I think know.

Were would an intelligent civilization hide? In the mountains and in the oceans... o_O
    LOL is this a trick question?

In plain sight!

So we both agree, that they ARE here...just locations are unknown. Why hide at all? Not one curious lil alien dude didn't just rebel and say hi?

And now I gotta watch the movie "Paul". lol
    project-maji forum

Can't wait till all this is behind us...

Then the topic thread will be, "Equal rights for E.T.'s" or "Futuristic tech cures all human known ailments."

Patiently waiting...
    project-maji forum

So we both agree, that they ARE here...just locations are unknown. Why hide at all? Not one curious lil alien dude didn't just rebel and say hi?

And now I gotta watch the movie "Paul". lol
    I don't know I have not seen one, though there was the that time...

Doesn't matter though. We are space people traveling on spaceship earth wondering the galaxy. "There are roomers that the ship is ours so you got to roll with it, even though your masters head is blown off, ya got to let go or ya stay."

Shwing!

This is the documentary I referenced before...didn't know you tube had the full version. I have the original version so I will watch both and see if there is editing. Def an interesting watch.
    project-maji forum

Just watched this episode, unfortunately you tube doesn't have the full episode to post. It deals with E.T.'s of a negative nature around the appalachian areas. This episode carries some relevance to my blog posts, and is one scary/inlightening watch. o_O

project-maji forum

Canada's increased sightings
    http://www.anonymousfo.com/TheLatest...atestUFOs.html

Received this update last night.
    http://neighborhood6.tumblr.com/post...ht-the-nearest

More lights over Phoenix...
    project-maji forum

How did we not acknowledge that dragons are back? Game of thrones style disclosure?

project-maji forum