Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Black Knight Satellite

  1. #1

    Black Knight Satellite

    sts_bkd.jpg

    The Apollo 10 astronauts brought back the message captured on film. The Monolith's energy affected Apollo 10's instrumentation, so that its crew almost didn't get back. As soon as the film Apollo 10 took came back to Earth, those Intelligence compartments which deal with UFOs were busy poring over information from the Monolith.

    The government then used an early secret military space shuttle to go get the Monolith itself. This covert military spacecraft flew years before the first "official" NASA Shuttle's public flights in 1981. The spaceplane is operated by a secret military astronaut program out of Vandenburg Air Force Base, California, among other locations. The second flight mission of this unacknowledged military shuttle retrieved the Monolith, and brought it back to Earth in 1972 for study. [1]

    After being retrieved, the Monolith was then transferred to a secret research facility. Scientific analysis of the Monolith was conducted at this domed underwater facility located north of Abaco, the northernmost of the Bahamas Islands. RCA Corporation is in charge of that experimentation research, Jesse says. Jesse stated, "They did it underwater, after they saw people dropping like flies. They figured that there would be better containment [of the Monolith's suspected cosmic energy emanations] underwater." He noted that the space beacon "has a sound to it, like it talks. It also gives off a light show." Dr. Michael Wolf shed additional light on the beacons. "They are 'postcards from the rim'. They emit both light and tone signals, sending a mathematical language. There may be five or more ET civilizations involved in setting up these beacons."
    http://www.oocities.org/marksrealm/coverup025.html

    What is the "Black Knight" satellite? It is a mysterious satellite, of unknown origin, discovered in 1960 which shadowed Sputnik. It is believed to have been of extraterrestrial origin, and signaled back old radio waves from the 1920s and 1930s before it disappeared. In short wave patterns analyzed by astronomer Duncan Lunan, it revealed its origin as Epsilon Boötes (or the star system as it was 13,000 years ago).
    http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...l=724&frame=66

    http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...l=724&frame=67

    http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...l=724&frame=68

    http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...l=724&frame=69

    http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...l=724&frame=70

    ...On each of those links are sublinks and instructions to get the HI-Res Pics.

    Video of the Black Knight Satellite:

    http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvi...t_first_video/

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    sts_bkd.jpg

    What is the "Black Knight" satellite? It is a mysterious satellite, of unknown origin, discovered in 1960 which shadowed Sputnik. It is believed to have been of extraterrestrial origin, and signaled back old radio waves from the 1920s and 1930s before it disappeared. In short wave patterns analyzed by astronomer Duncan Lunan, it revealed its origin as Epsilon Boötes (or the star system as it was 13,000 years ago).
    Interesting, Astronomer Duncan Lunan completed and analysis that revealed Epsilon Boötis / Boötes as the star system of origin.

    I found this at Wikimedia website:

    In 1973, the Scottish astronomer and science fiction writer Duncan Lunan claimed to have managed to interpret a message caught in the 1920s by two Norwegian physicists that, according to his theory, came from a probe orbiting the Moon and sent there by the inhabitants of a planet orbiting Epsilon Boötis. The story was even reported in Time magazine. Lunan later withdrew his Epsilon Boötis theory, presenting proofs against it and clarifying why he was brought to formulate it in the first place.

    Click here for more at Wikimedia website
    Did a search and discovered, Duncan Lunan has a website where he goes into detail...

  3. #3
    That first link contains a remarkable story from Dr. Richard Boylan, which ought to be read before it goes away someplace in the ether:

    http://www.oocities.org/marksrealm/coverup025.html


    Dr. Boylan mentions some familiar names, among others, Dr. Jack Sarfatti at the center of trying to solve the obelisk and back-engineering UFOs.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    That first link contains a remarkable story from Dr. Richard Boylan, which ought to be read before it goes away someplace in the ether:

    http://www.oocities.org/marksrealm/coverup025.html


    Dr. Boylan mentions some familiar names, among others, Dr. Jack Sarfatti at the center of trying to solve the obelisk and back-engineering UFOs.
    Good reading.

  5. #5
    Back in the OM days I did a fair bit of work on the STS88 pictures and the Black Knight story. I came to my own conclusions.

    For balance please read here:
    http://www.armaghplanet.com/blog/the...e-mystery.html

    And after studying the following image:

    STS088_Debris_path.jpg

    Watch the following video and observe the shapes made by the debris from 01.15 on.



    I was very disapointed but I had to conclude that it was just a thermal blanket twisting and reflecting in space. Some of the pics you see of the STS88 debris have been altered to make it look more exotic.

  6. #6
    I have never bought that the sts88 ufo was anything but some sort of debris and a lot of wishful thinking. The Black Knight Satellite story has a number of different elements going back a long time and although some top minds have had a go at it, none of them have sorted out more than maybe 20% of it so there is much more to investigate, think about, speculate upon...and enjoy!

  7. #7
    I've played the "Dead Space" trilogy...obelisk's and alien tech? This all is a baaaaad idea.

    project-maji forum

  8. #8
    I think it was mentioned in another thread about the launch of the NROL-37 Mission interrupting GPS functions in western USA.

    Here is a related story . . .

    Putin Orders All Fighter Jets Grounded After Obama Breaks “Alien Treaty”

    A new report prepared by the Ministry of Defense (MoD), and causing a sensation in the Kremlin, states that President Putin personally ordered the High Command of the Aerospace Forces (AF) to ground all of the Federations most advanced Sukhoi-27 fighter jets after a week that saw 5 of America’s and Russia’s top pilots aircraft destroyed in an apparent retaliation against the Obama regime which is preparing later today to launch an attack satellite against the most mysterious object ever detected above our planet and known as the Black Knight Satellite.


    more here:
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2054.htm

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    I think it was mentioned in another thread about the launch of the NROL-37 Mission interrupting GPS functions in western USA.

    Here is a related story . . .

    Putin Orders All Fighter Jets Grounded After Obama Breaks “Alien Treaty”

    A new report prepared by the Ministry of Defense (MoD), and causing a sensation in the Kremlin, states that President Putin personally ordered the High Command of the Aerospace Forces (AF) to ground all of the Federations most advanced Sukhoi-27 fighter jets after a week that saw 5 of America’s and Russia’s top pilots aircraft destroyed in an apparent retaliation against the Obama regime which is preparing later today to launch an attack satellite against the most mysterious object ever detected above our planet and known as the Black Knight Satellite.

    more here:
    http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2054.htm
    A plan to shoot down Black Knight Satellite?

    The article referred to an outer space project known as "Wormwood".

    The name Wormwood is keeping with Biblical Prophecy:

    Book of Revelation: "The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water — the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."

    I am not claiming this falls into Biblical Prophecy - just an interesting notation regarding the issue.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 06-12-2016 at 04:57 PM.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    A plan to shoot down Black Knight Satellite?

    The article referred to an outer space project known as "Wormwood".

    The name Wormwood is keeping with Biblical Prophecy:

    Book of Revelation: "The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water — the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."

    I am not claiming this falls into Biblical Prophecy - just an interesting notation regarding the issue.
    I was thinking more like operation Moon Beam. Also the military uses metaphors for ops and missions so who knows.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •