Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GCHQ, Snowden and 'dirty tricks'.

What "one" does know also...

Is that the USAF no longer uses flashdrives. LMFAO. I'll disclose if needed...
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    "One" doesn't know much, but what "one" does know...

Is that he went through 16 hrs straight of "tippy top" security clearence checking, and his friend, "two" got different orders.

"one's" job was to run/do computer activities.
    "two" was defending...i think. (to the best of "one's" knowledge)

Then, sitting in a fancy room with projectors and some "non-uniformed" gentleman kept telling the "#'s" that, "If you have ever smoked pot, did drugs, lied to us, or did not comply in anyway, the "#'s" would be basically court martial'd.

After alllllll that, the "#'s" received their envelopes.

"One" had normal heading and was asked to step to the left.
    "Two" had -Operation Blowtorch- stamped in the upper right corner. He stepped to the right.

From there, One and Two never spoke/saw about orders again...

Long story, "One" is discharged later on, trys to google Op-B.T. Comes up with absolutely nothing, which is not surprising.
    Asking around...no one has even came across it.
    So...is it still going on/what is it?
    The area was computer intell and cyber security.

Thats all "one" will say about the matter...still compiling info. Not ready...
    http://cryptome.org/af-odans-roxad.htm#04-00

" ODANS 04-00

271926Z DEC 00

FM: SSO USAF//XOIIS//

SUBJECT: EXTENSION OF "PROJECT BLOWTORCH" SUBMISSIONS (ODANS 04-00)

REF (A) ASST SECDEF C3I MEMO, 30 OCT 2000, INTERIM ACCESS TO SCI.

REF (B) ODANS 01-00

REF (C) ASST SECDEF C3I MEMO, 30 MAR 2000, INTERIM ACCESS TO SCI

"PROJECT BLOWTORCH" WAS ESTABLISHED BY REF (C) TO COUNTER THE PROLIFERATION OF INTERIM SCI ACCESSES FOR MILITARY PERSONNEL ASSIGNED TO SERVICE CRYPTOLOGIC ELEMENTS (SCE), DUE TO INVESTIGATIVE DELAYS. REF (A) EXTENDS "PROJECT BLOWTORCH" SUBMISSIONS THROUGH FY01. ALL OTHER SUBMISSION CRITERIA PROVIDED SUBMISSION IN REF (B) STILL APPLIES. IT IS IMPORTANT THAT SUBMISSIONS BE CLEARLY MARKED "PROJECT BLOWTORCH.

AT THE END OF FY 01, THE SITUATION AT DSS WILL BE REVIEWED TO DETERMINE IF INVESTIGATIVE DELAYS HAVE IMPROVED SUFFICIENTLY TO PERMIT THE RETURN OF SCE SSBI’S IN FY02.
    THIS MESSAGE COORDINATED WITH HQ AF/XOFI. POC FOR THIS ACTION IS MR. MYRICK, AF/XOIIS, DSN 225-7195. "

So what I'm getting from this,

Is that it is "maybe" part of snowdens whole "cyber attack" powerpoint section? The delay part???

Interesting... btw, thanks for the link, I've been looking for a while.
    project-maji forum

http://www.rense.com/Datapages/vikedata.htm

http://www.rense.com/Datapages/ufodat1.htm

I've had these for a while, thought I might share then.
    P.S. The rense.com site was given to me by my "cia nut" friend.

One night he calls me and says, "They got osama dude".
    I asked, "How do you know...?"
    Him "My rense contact"
    Me "Your full of $h1t dude..."click"

That was roughly 11pm ish. Next morning it was all over the news like white on rice.
    Now I surf rense. LoL
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    That is argument often used by the Black Hat faction to stifle disclosure efforts here and there--but they often put forth the reasoning through surrogates. We'll hear, "The reason disclosure is opposed is that our utter helplessness can't be revealed lest faith in govt to protect us will be destroyed or that there is a Dark Message so terrible that any public knowledge of it would cause chaos far beyond the panic that was predicted 60 years ago.

There are many arguments used by hat wearing factions to dis-inform. But i get the basis... I know many people, who surround there lives with their religion, routines, white picket fences sort of people. I'm afraid, if done the wrong way, these feeble minded individuals would not be able to handle it...even in this day & age. This is why I believe there should be a section of gov. strictly dedicated to studying ways to "disseminate properly". The Vatican seems to be coming along... basically saying, "We're down with E.T.'s"
    I'm just feeling we are moving at too slow of a pace, to catch up to the truth. Once that happens, we have to hold those who are responsible for these lies that have engulfed an entire generation of people.
    Then...who do we hold responsible? The perpetrators have already lived and died without repercussions...? I feel who ever holds the position at the time would be held responsible. Because you know...they know.
    project-maji forum

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    This piece from Alejandro Rojas and Open Minds TV answers some questions (forwarded by Jeff):

"The Intercept article which includes the release of the documents describes their significance:

Over the last several weeks, I worked with NBC News to publish a series of articles about “dirty trick” tactics used by GCHQ’s previously secret unit, JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group). These were based on four classified GCHQ documents presented to the NSA and the other three partners in the English-speaking “Five Eyes” alliance. Today, we at the Intercept are publishing another new JTRIG document, in full, entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations.”

By publishing these stories one by one, our NBC reporting highlighted some of the key, discrete revelations: the monitoring of YouTube and Blogger, the targeting of Anonymous with the very same DDoS attacks they accuse “hacktivists” of using, the use of “honey traps” (luring people into compromising situations using sex) and destructive viruses. But, here, I want to focus and elaborate on the overarching point revealed by all of these documents: namely, that these agencies are attempting to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse, and in doing so, are compromising the integrity of the internet itself.

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums.

Much more to read here: http://www.openminds.tv/ufo-photos-i...ocuments/26201
    Yeah, I was reading up on that and the GCHQ stuff. Some one doesn't want the truth out. It's becoming more and more obvious even to the casual observer but even more painfully obvious to those who have already took an interest in matters of finding out the truth about, Life, the world, the nature of the universe...ect...ect..ect..

Edward

Nigel Watson, author of the Haynes UFO Investigations has managed to identify all of the photos according to him

“The presentation features three UFO pictures, on slides 35 to 37. The first is a black and white picture of a UFO over Redbud, Illinois, taken on 23 April 1950, the second a screenshot of a UFO video by Arturo Robles Gil filmed in Mexico and the third was taken on 01 August 2011 by a holidaymaker at Black Head, Trenarren near St. Austell, Cornwall,” Watson says.

Found it in the following article.
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mysterious-...063618185.html

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Nigel Watson, author of the Haynes UFO Investigations has managed to identify all of the photos according to him

“The presentation features three UFO pictures, on slides 35 to 37. The first is a black and white picture of a UFO over Redbud, Illinois, taken on 23 April 1950, the second a screenshot of a UFO video by Arturo Robles Gil filmed in Mexico and the third was taken on 01 August 2011 by a holidaymaker at Black Head, Trenarren near St. Austell, Cornwall,” Watson says.

Found it in the following article.
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/mysterious-...063618185.html
    Thanks for the follow-up.

Misconceptions About Security Clearances!

There are a lot of misconceptions about 'Security Clearances.' There are NO levels above Top Secret. Just lateral SAP (Special Access Programs), I had 14 different Air Force Specialty Codes, which the average is one or two. The UFO community is replete with liars who say they have/had security clearances 32 to 40 levels above Top Secret. It's a myth! Sgt. Dean says he had a 'Cosmic' clearance which was 32 levels above Top Secret. Bull S$#@! A NATO Top Secret is called 'Cosmic.' US uses Top Secret and NATO uses Cosmic. Ha... Same thing people! Read on please. Ed Fouche.

Summary

This report provides a primer on some of the fundamental aspects of the security clearance
    process, using a “Frequently Asked Questions” format.
    A security clearance is a determination that an individual—whether a direct federal employee or a
    private contractor performing work for the government—is eligible for access to classified
    national security information. A security clearance alone does not grant an individual access to
    classified materials. Rather, a security clearance means that an individual is eligible for access. In
    order to gain access to specific classified materials, an individual should also have a demonstrated
    “need to know” the information contained in the specific classified materials.

There are three levels of security clearances: Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret, which
    correspond to the levels of sensitivity of the information that a cleared individual will be eligible
    to access. In addition, there are two major categories of classified information that are commonly
    associated with the Top Secret level: Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI), which refers to
    intelligence sources and methods, and Special Access Programs (SAPs), which refers to highly
    sensitive policies, projects, and programs. These categories exist for classified information that
    has been deemed particularly vulnerable. Eligibility standards and investigative requirements for
    access to SCI and SAPs are higher than for access to information otherwise classified at the same
    level, which further restricts the number of individuals eligible for access.

Federal employees and private contractors must be cleared in order to gain access to classified
    materials. An individual may not obtain or initiate a security clearance on his or her own. A
    sponsoring federal agency initiates the process and will make the final security clearance
    determination based on a background investigation.

Although the process involves a number of stages, four key steps to obtaining and maintaining a
    security clearance are (1) agency sponsorship and submission of clearance application materials;
    (2) a background investigation, the extent of which may vary by level of clearance; (3) an
    adjudication to determine whether an individual will be deemed eligible for access; and (4)
    periodic reinvestigations. Adjudication and final clearance determinations are generally made by
    the sponsoring agency. To maintain a security clearance, an individual is also subject to periodic
    reinvestigations. The frequency of reinvestigations vary by level of clearance.
    The Office of Personnel Management, Federal Investigative Services (OPM-FIS) oversees
    approximately 90% of all background investigations. Typically, the costs of a background
    investigation, including background investigations of private contractors, are paid for by the
    requesting agency. While the final determination to grant or deny a security clearance is typically
    made by the requesting agency, with certain exceptions a security clearance granted by one
    agency may be accepted by other agencies. It is difficult, however, to determine the degree to
    which reciprocity occurs between agencies.

This report will be updated as events warrant. Security Clearance Process: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
    Congressional Research Service
    Contents
    Introduction .................................................. .................................................. .................................. 1
    What Is a Security Clearance? .................................................. .................................................. ..... 1
    What Is the Difference Between a Security Clearance and a Suitability Check? ............................ 2
    What Are the Levels of Security Clearances?....................................... ........................................... 2
    Who Is Eligible to Obtain a Security Clearance? .................................................. .......................... 3
    Can an Individual Obtain a Security Clearance on His or Her Own?.............................................. 3
    Are Constitutional Officers (e.g., the President, Members of Congress) Required to Hold
    a Security Clearance to Access Classified Information? .................................................. ............ 4
    Are Congressional Staff and Judicial Staff Required to Hold a Security Clearance to Gain
    Access to Classified Information? .................................................. .............................................. 4
    How Many Individuals Hold Security Clearances in Total and at Each Level? .............................. 5
    What Are the Major Aspects of the Security Clearance Process?.......................................... .......... 6
    Are Private Contractors Subject to the Same Clearance Process as Direct Government
    Employees? .................................................. .................................................. ............................... 7
    Which Agencies Are Responsible for Conducting Background Investigations? ............................. 7
    Who Pays for Background Investigations? .................................................. .................................... 8
    On Average, How Long Does it Take to Obtain a Security Clearance? ........................................... 9
    Are There Guidelines or Standards for Approving, Denying, or Revoking a Security
    Clearance? .................................................. .................................................. ................................ 9
    Can the Outcome of a Security Clearance Determination Be Appealed? ...................................... 10
    May a Security Clearance Granted by One Agency Be Accepted by Other Agencies? ................. 11
    Tables
    Table 1. Security Clearances Approved and Total Clearances Held as of FY2012 ......................... 5

http://www.afio.com/publications/Sec...S_Sept2013.pdf
    Read On:

On Average, How Long Does it Take to Obtain a Security Clearance?

How long does it take to get a security clearance? If the job is a high level government job, it's quicker. It's also faster during wartime. On average a Top Secret clearance in the military takes six to nine months back in my day (70s-80s). Security clearance police has been totally revamped and sped up over the last couple of decades since 1990. You see the results of the streamlining... Lots of leakers, disclosers, and whistle-blowers now! However since the Snowden/Assage/Manning feasco... The time to get a Top Secret clearance is getting longer and longer.

Edgar Fouche

How long does the process take?

http://www.taonline.com/securityclearances/#SCREQ

In the past three years, DoD has had a significant backlog of security clearances and reinvestigations pending, most especially for TOP SECRET level access. In general, expect a CONFIDENTIAL or SECRET clearance to take between 1 and 3 months. A TOP SECRET clearance commonly takes more than a year.
    TOP SECRET:
    Individuals with this clearance have access to information or material that could be expected to cause exceptionally grave damage to the national security if it was released without authorization. This level needs to be reinvestigated every five years.

On Average, How Long Does it Take to Obtain a Security Clearance?

The ODNI’s 2012 Report on Security Clearance Determinations provides data on the longest and
    shortest security clearance processing times for each element of the intelligence community.40 For
    FY2012, the longest processing time for the fastest 90% of Top Secret security clearance cases—
    from initiation to adjudication decision—ranged from 73 days for the Department of State to 454
    days for the CIA. For Secret or Confidential Clearances, the longest processing time for the
    fastest 90% ranged from 56 days for the Department of State to 500 days for the CIA.

The ODNI’s IRTPA Title III Annual Report for 2010 provides average processing times, and notes
    that “overall, the government has continued to show a significant improvement in security
    clearance processing times, reducing the combined investigative and adjudicative processing time
    from an average of 165 days in 2006 to an average of 53 days in the 4th [quarter of] FY 2010 for
    the fastest 90% of initial security clearances government-wide.”41