Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GCHQ, Snowden and 'dirty tricks'.

Thanks, PC. Hadn't seen your post.

I don't think the lecture was about identifying hoaxes, given the subject matter and context. That section could have been about perception and information management perhaps?
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    I'd like to have heard the lecture too. ; )

As for the photos, I suspect they're all public domain and agree that the last one is a bird in flight, in fact I think we might have covered it at OMF.

Ah yes wasn't it a Cornish seagull?. Will have a dig tonight.

The presentation seems to be aimed at taking out or destroying, groups or individuals. How belief systems work and how easy they are to undermine.
    Magicians and how to hide stuff in the open if you look like the surroundings are expected to be there. Lots of ufo photos like the seagull people go ' I never saw anything then' because a seagull would be a natural part of the scenery.

That maybe why a couple of the photos were used?

...If you were the reporter, and received all this information...

The info states that we have been under galactic rule for the past 30 yrs and proved that our religious beliefs are false and everytime our civilization starts to thrive, it is reset to keep us on this planet.

Would you tell the public?
    project-maji forum

FVEY stands for “five eyes,” a restriction limiting disclosure of information to officials of the U.S. and four key allies who cooperate closely with NSA: Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United Kingdom. - See more at: http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/x....9INO8vBx.dpuf

[QUOTE=Pandora'sParadox;30419]Outstanding topic.

I just have a few ideas to bounce off anyone willing...
    *In reference to the top of the slides. (Ref to USA FVEY) What is FVEY?
    http://cryptome.org/2013/09/nsa-bull...an-13-0905.pdf
    It also appears across this document about the NSA for "Bullrun"

*My last perplexity...Looong story short. In reference to pg 49. Certain operations require certain lvls of clearance...when "one" goes through "top secret" clearance...its a very demanding process. The 25 remaining, were separated into 2 groups. "One" did not have a code stamp in the top right corner...so he stood to the left. His friend "two" had Operation Blowtorch stamped in the corner. There were 4...that's it. They left, never said anything about it again. Seeing how this fits the sort of time frame as early 2013, I'm wondering if there's relevance. ("Ones" lvl was pretty high, so "two's topped that apparently.)

Hey Pandora- please elaborate on this. BTW-Looks like "Bullrun" is a compartment to itself.

the kingfish

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    ...If you were the reporter, and received all this information...

The info states that we have been under galactic rule for the past 30 yrs and proved that our religious beliefs are false and everytime our civilization starts to thrive, it is reset to keep us on this planet.

Would you tell the public?
    That is argument often used by the Black Hat faction to stifle disclosure efforts here and there--but they often put forth the reasoning through surrogates. We'll hear, "The reason disclosure is opposed is that our utter helplessness can't be revealed lest faith in govt to protect us will be destroyed or that there is a Dark Message so terrible that any public knowledge of it would cause chaos far beyond the panic that was predicted 60 years ago.

Blog Entries
    Well here is my feeling on all that. I feel that It's Either A. We are indeed under rule of some other force that we do not as a whole acknowledge( Could be alien could be UT could be humans or something else) Or B. The so called ruling elite( the greedy of power, money and information in nature that they are) Keep the machine going by manipulating and pulling the strings and setting things into motion that keeps their true adjenda secret all the while keeping the masses fighting each other in some sense all the while providing them with all the money and wealth they want. Now it It may not be as cut and dry as A and B. It could be all the above with other scenario's I have not yet mentioned but I'll leave it at this. Some thing is definitely going on, we are definitely being manipulated and it's all ****** up for everyone else but many do not realize that yet.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Well here is my feeling on all that. I feel that It's Either A. We are indeed under rule of some other force that we do not as a whole acknowledge( Could be alien could be UT could be humans or something else) Or B. The so called ruling elite( the greedy of power, money and information in nature that they are) Keep the machine going by manipulating and pulling the strings and setting things into motion that keeps their true adjenda secret all the while keeping the masses fighting each other in some sense all the while providing them with all the money and wealth they want. Now it It may not be as cut and dry as A and B. It could be all the above with other scenario's I have not yet mentioned but I'll leave it at this. Some thing is definitely going on, we are definitely being manipulated and it's all ****** up for everyone else but many do not realize that yet.

Edward

From what I have been told here and the there over the years, by people with varying amounts knowledge and credibility, I think it is B but I would not be surprised that maybe elements of A exist and are factors but still B is the main reason we are kept from disclosure.

This piece from Alejandro Rojas and Open Minds TV answers some questions (forwarded by Jeff):

"The Intercept article which includes the release of the documents describes their significance:

Over the last several weeks, I worked with NBC News to publish a series of articles about “dirty trick” tactics used by GCHQ’s previously secret unit, JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group). These were based on four classified GCHQ documents presented to the NSA and the other three partners in the English-speaking “Five Eyes” alliance. Today, we at the Intercept are publishing another new JTRIG document, in full, entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations.”

By publishing these stories one by one, our NBC reporting highlighted some of the key, discrete revelations: the monitoring of YouTube and Blogger, the targeting of Anonymous with the very same DDoS attacks they accuse “hacktivists” of using, the use of “honey traps” (luring people into compromising situations using sex) and destructive viruses. But, here, I want to focus and elaborate on the overarching point revealed by all of these documents: namely, that these agencies are attempting to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse, and in doing so, are compromising the integrity of the internet itself.

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums.

Much more to read here: http://www.openminds.tv/ufo-photos-i...ocuments/26201

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    This piece from Alejandro Rojas and Open Minds TV answers some questions (forwarded by Jeff):

"The Intercept article which includes the release of the documents describes their significance:

Over the last several weeks, I worked with NBC News to publish a series of articles about “dirty trick” tactics used by GCHQ’s previously secret unit, JTRIG (Joint Threat Research Intelligence Group). These were based on four classified GCHQ documents presented to the NSA and the other three partners in the English-speaking “Five Eyes” alliance. Today, we at the Intercept are publishing another new JTRIG document, in full, entitled “The Art of Deception: Training for Online Covert Operations.”

By publishing these stories one by one, our NBC reporting highlighted some of the key, discrete revelations: the monitoring of YouTube and Blogger, the targeting of Anonymous with the very same DDoS attacks they accuse “hacktivists” of using, the use of “honey traps” (luring people into compromising situations using sex) and destructive viruses. But, here, I want to focus and elaborate on the overarching point revealed by all of these documents: namely, that these agencies are attempting to control, infiltrate, manipulate, and warp online discourse, and in doing so, are compromising the integrity of the internet itself.

Among the core self-identified purposes of JTRIG are two tactics: (1) to inject all sorts of false material onto the internet in order to destroy the reputation of its targets; and (2) to use social sciences and other techniques to manipulate online discourse and activism to generate outcomes it considers desirable. To see how extremist these programs are, just consider the tactics they boast of using to achieve those ends: “false flag operations” (posting material to the internet and falsely attributing it to someone else), fake victim blog posts (pretending to be a victim of the individual whose reputation they want to destroy), and posting “negative information” on various forums.

Much more to read here: http://www.openminds.tv/ufo-photos-i...ocuments/26201

...and this is why i take everything with a grain of salt...No one can tell me what I have and didn't see.
    One "disturbing" theory I have, is of snowden being the ultimate dis-info artist of the century. How has he went this long without committing "suicide"? (usually within a couple weeks of going public...right?)
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by kingfish View Post

Hey Pandora- please elaborate on this. BTW-Looks like "Bullrun" is a compartment to itself.

the kingfish
    "One" doesn't know much, but what "one" does know...

Is that he went through 16 hrs straight of "tippy top" security clearence checking, and his friend, "two" got different orders.

"one's" job was to run/do computer activities.
    "two" was defending...i think. (to the best of "one's" knowledge)

Then, sitting in a fancy room with projectors and some "non-uniformed" gentleman kept telling the "#'s" that, "If you have ever smoked pot, did drugs, lied to us, or did not comply in anyway, the "#'s" would be basically court martial'd.

After alllllll that, the "#'s" received their envelopes.

"One" had normal heading and was asked to step to the left.
    "Two" had -Operation Blowtorch- stamped in the upper right corner. He stepped to the right.

From there, One and Two never spoke/saw about orders again...

Long story, "One" is discharged later on, trys to google Op-B.T. Comes up with absolutely nothing, which is not surprising.
    Asking around...no one has even came across it.
    So...is it still going on/what is it?
    The area was computer intell and cyber security.

Thats all "one" will say about the matter...still compiling info. Not ready...
    project-maji forum