Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: History Channel - MUFON TV show, Hangar 1: The UFO Files

History Channel - MUFON TV show, Hangar 1: The UFO Files

There are a number of posts in the science fiction thread regarding MUFON teaming up with the History Channel for a documentary titled, "Hanger 1".

The show is recommended by many Outpost Forum members. It is time well spent.

At the time of this posting, the show is running free at the history channel website: Click here to watch.

I doubt the Hanger 1 will run free at their website for long. If you do not have pay TV, now is a good time to watch it.

Disclosure is on the horizon, and the MUFON TV show on the History Channel is leading the public that direction.
    Last edited by calikid; 04-12-2014 at 04:19 PM. Reason: Spell error correction title Hanger1 to Hangar1

Their presentations of presidents dealing with UFOs, aliens and deciding on Disclosure was good. The production is excellent, with interesting guest speakers. They appear to have a lot of information that is forth coming. Of the presidents in question, Carter was likely the gatekeepers biggest headache. I always believed Bush SR was VP for a reason... After Carter pressing hard for information, Bush SR becoming VP under Reagan made sense from MJ-12 perspective.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 03-02-2014 at 09:38 AM.

BTW, Daniel Sheehan says "they" stonewalled Carter until he was gone. They didn't like his approach to them which was "I want it all by Friday" in tone and they were afraid he would disclose it all at once, ruining years of coverup and acclimation programs. The Constitutional question is fascinating, i.e., can a group like MJ-12 interpret their mandate to protect include keeping a president out of the loop? If Sheehan is to be believed (and he sat at the table with Those Who Knew for years) the people who guard the information are subject to only their own rules and little else.

Presidential Encounters....

This channel is telling anyone that is ready to accept the facts: WE ARE NOT ALONE!

It is DISCLOSURE, plain and simple.

So if you're up on the supposed March 15th as per the Courtney Brown latest up-date, then one might think that Obama is going to make the Big announcement...

Blog Entries
    Go to this link at H2 to watch the Hanger 1 episode on H2 for free. http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-...=1&free=false#

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Go to this link at H2 to watch the Hanger 1 episode on H2 for free. http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-...=1&free=false#

Edward
    Thanks for the link to this Must See episode.

It was a good show
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

The part about Bush senior being a member of MJ 12 was probably the most interesting I think. As for Obama I'm not expecting any disclosure from him as he's got too much to lose in that not only his own life to worry about, but the safety of his wife and children to consider also. Now if Biden were to stumble upon the truth I do think there's a chance that he might let it slip to the rest of America or the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    The part about Bush senior being a member of MJ 12 was probably the most interesting I think. As for Obama I'm not expecting any disclosure from him as he's got too much to lose in that not only his own life to worry about, but the safety of his wife and children to consider also. Now if Biden were to stumble upon the truth I do think there's a chance that he might let it slip to the rest of America or the world.
    When Reagan became president and Bush VP, it was raised among UFO researchers - He who heads CIA heads MJ-12, so Bush was suspect from the start. Many of us have long believed CIA director was part of MJ-12, if not the head of it, he was in the up levels of command.

The show was an excellent production with Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron doing a bangup job in giving us their perspectives on the Presidential coverup. Setting this to DVR all future episodes!