Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: History Channel - MUFON TV show, Hangar 1: The UFO Files

@ 18min

Again, soldier indicates brilliance of light coming from the UFO. Indicating the outer layer of the phasing field is in an open configuration. (leaking bubble)

@ 19:45

Soldier is exposed to what is (an intentional) leakage of radiation directed at the soldier(s) who fired a rounds at the UFO.

The soldiers experienced the various bodily reactions of radiation poisoning.

I am going to take a wild guess and assume the UFO and it's occupants likely had projects/assets in or around the surrounding area where the human-human attack was taking place. The US military men probably showed up at the wrong time and place or disturbed some ongoing project or asset in the area.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    @ 18min

Again, soldier indicates brilliance of light coming from the UFO. Indicating the outer layer of the phasing field is in an open configuration. (leaking bubble)

@ 19:45

Soldier is exposed to what is (an intentional) leakage of radiation directed at the soldier(s) who fired a rounds at the UFO.

The soldiers experienced the various bodily reactions of radiation poisoning.

I am going to take a wild guess and assume the UFO and it's occupants likely had projects/assets in or around the surrounding area where the human-human attack was taking place. The US military men probably showed up at the wrong time and place or disturbed some ongoing project or asset in the area.

Pulling the serial number from the missile proved it was from the earlier encounter.
    To capture the US aircraft munitions and use them against the Australian ship the following day would seem to indicate malice aforethought.
    Scary idea.
    Still wondering about ET motivation.
    Wrong place, wrong time is just one of many scenarios that come to mind.

Guess we will never know about the first US ship that was destroyed.
    Possibly the return fire detonated munitions stores, and it was destroyed by secondary explosions?

As to the missile, any ideas about time distortions within the energy screen?
    Maybe 24 hours was like 24 seconds exposure to the captured missile?
    Would explain why it didn't cook off when captured.

Military decision to no longer fire on ET craft seems prudent, if late.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Pulling the serial number from the missile proved it was from the earlier encounter.
    To capture the US aircraft munitions and use them against the Australian ship the following day would seem to indicate malice aforethought.
    Scary idea.
    In my view, and knowing at least this much about the encounter, it sounds to me like the pilot intended it.

They could have phased the craft much earlier and left the area and the patrol boat would have been none the wiser.

Instead the pilot (for reasons unknown) decided to execute a strategy which indicates they wanted to be observed, likely shot at, and then use that as an excuse to send the ammunition back to the patrol boat. So in my mind, and with what little we do know, it sounds like the ET person inside took a more things down a more aggressive scenario than explicitly necessary (avoidance was the other obvious option).

Still wondering about ET motivation.
    Wrong place, wrong time is just one of many scenarios that come to mind.

Guess we will never know about the first US ship that was destroyed.
    Possibly the return fire detonated munitions stores, and it was destroyed by secondary explosions?
    That thought crossed my mind. It would be strange if the pilot did otherwise.

------------

One thing to keep in mind (and treat this as hear say) is that the "energy screen" (as you nick name it) in a normal flight configuration is designed to absorb ambient energy that...despite all deflection techniques...still makes it inside the field system.

In otherwords, the outer field trap is for capturing random particles and energy that makes it in. 99% should not in a normal configuration. (Note, certain flight modes have configurations which increase the absorption for specific intents)

So the energy/particles that makes it into the trap, is by and large normally deflected. Depending on the stealth and flight configuration that can be increased. In this case, it seems the ET piloting said craft were altering the intended purpose of the outer fields surrounding the UFO to cause them to redirect the ammunition and all the energy behind them in a new direction.

------------

For people who read this in the future, in case you don't understand what I am trying to say:

Imagine if you made a post card sized field-generator from ET technology, one that created a torus-like field. Like the one depicted at the 1 minute mark in this video I just found:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKtevjrZOGs

If you put this post card sized field-generator inside a heavy metal container, when you turned this field generator on in a field with sunshine, it would turn completely black. After a minute or so if the field generator were to turn off, you would notice an immense release of heat and light energy. When you ran up to the metal container, you should notice that it looks like it has been seared by heat.

Congratulations, you have made the first of many components that goes into ET crafts. This stamp sized field-generator generates a torus-like field that absorbs ambient energy. Rather than it reflecting light and heat, (and radiation) it captures it like a spacetime [heat]sink.

If you leave it on for hours, the next time you'd turn off the field, you would see a burnt field from the immense release of focused energy being captured in the sink.

-------------------

What if, you designed a more complicated system, one which could dynamically redirect and compress this heat and energy _around_ the metal container? Congratulations, you win a nobel prize, you just learned how to ~violate/bypass~ a few laws of physics. You've just circumvented friction and various interactions of thermodynamics to a certain degree.

Now if you add a UFO (the generator itself) in the center with the capability to generate inner layers of "phased space", you are 5/10ths of the way to a full ET craft. As a bonus you now can operate a craft/generator which is no longer fully registering as a conventional space-time object. Your field generator has now become an integral part of a spacecraft. Which is at times, is neither here nor there in the conventional sense.

As to the missile, any ideas about time distortions within the energy screen?
    The fields can be reconfigured for different purposes if the pilot wanted to do that. For example the pilot could distort the rate of time, but it would mostly be from fields beneath the energy screen. Yes, allegedly the ET can distort the shape of the various layers to create pronounced side-effects.

Maybe 24 hours was like 24 seconds exposure to the captured missile?
    Anything is plausible, though unless the outer side was fully discharged, i'd find it hard to believe the missile would last 24 seconds. Stranger things are possible I guess.

The real meat and bones in the case of the missile would be to see what kind of abnormal stresses the missile had been exposed to. Though, considering missiles are designed to penetrate and explode, that would probably be nearly impossible to determine.
    Would explain why it didn't cook off when captured.
    You are correct, it is entirely within the realm of possibility.

The fact that you can consider such a possibility is likely to stick out in someones mind. Hope I don't get in trouble for that.

Military decision to no longer fire on ET craft seems prudent, if late.
    They should have figured this out pretty quickly. The big question is why did it take this many encounters for them to call off these efforts.

Also, what I exposed to you, should also eventually bring up the question:
    Well, if (some) ET crafts use technology like what Fore has described, what could shoot down one of these things?
    What would it take to bring down an ET craft?

(Probably should review cases of [allegedly] downed ET craft and figure out what they have in common. Could you really tell genuine ET craft from ones made on Earth by the lack of a specific feature set? What technologies do reverse engineered craft lack that the authentic ones have? Your mind is a database, so you (and anyone else reading) should start sifting and see if you notice anything.)
    Last edited by Fore; 04-12-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hangar 1 The UFO Files:
    S02E01 - UFOs at War
    See the Full episode, online here.

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Or could it be the fog of war and some really high powered psychotropic drugs? If you really want to reach, I'd go with the gov. playing the games we know they play!? War is insanity by definition. The mind will go to extraordinary lengths to put together memories to heal emotional damage.

Hanger ones explanation lack continuity. That's not to say there were not encounters, but I can not imagine a sentient species that can travel likely thousands of light year worrying about our ant like, by comparison, tech. I think they observe but seldom interact. I will always maintain we are a greater danger to our selves.

LOL I'm still watching this show. They better start talking out loud.. Cuz I'm thinking a string of bright light in a war zone where an air strike is going on is a no-brainer.
    Last edited by whoknows; 04-13-2015 at 07:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    I have trouble believing that UFO occupants would intentionally kill humans. What I found interesting was that the ammo that caused the explosion on the ship was the same as what the planes shot at the UFO but it happened several hours after the planes left. Could the missiles have reached the UFO and gone through some sort of time anomaly that sent it down towards the ship?

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    In my view, and knowing at least this much about the encounter, it sounds to me like the pilot intended it.

They could have phased the craft much earlier and left the area and the patrol boat would have been none the wiser.

Instead the pilot (for reasons unknown) decided to execute a strategy which indicates they wanted to be observed, likely shot at, and then use that as an excuse to send the ammunition back to the patrol boat. So in my mind, and with what little we do know, it sounds like the ET person inside took a more things down a more aggressive scenario than explicitly necessary (avoidance was the other obvious option).

That thought crossed my mind. It would be strange if the pilot did otherwise.

------------

One thing to keep in mind (and treat this as hear say) is that the "energy screen" (as you nick name it) in a normal flight configuration is designed to absorb ambient energy that...despite all deflection techniques...still makes it inside the field system.

In otherwords, the outer field trap is for capturing random particles and energy that makes it in. 99% should not in a normal configuration. (Note, certain flight modes have configurations which increase the absorption for specific intents)

So the energy/particles that makes it into the trap, is by and large normally deflected. Depending on the stealth and flight configuration that can be increased. In this case, it seems the ET piloting said craft were altering the intended purpose of the outer fields surrounding the UFO to cause them to redirect the ammunition and all the energy behind them in a new direction.

------------

For people who read this in the future, in case you don't understand what I am trying to say:

Imagine if you made a post card sized field-generator from ET technology, one that created a torus-like field. Like the one depicted at the 1 minute mark in this video I just found:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKtevjrZOGs

If you put this post card sized field-generator inside a heavy metal container, when you turned this field generator on in a field with sunshine, it would turn completely black. After a minute or so if the field generator were to turn off, you would notice an immense release of heat and light energy. When you ran up to the metal container, you should notice that it looks like it has been seared by heat.

Congratulations, you have made the first of many components that goes into ET crafts. This stamp sized field-generator generates a torus-like field that absorbs ambient energy. Rather than it reflecting light and heat, (and radiation) it captures it like a spacetime [heat]sink.

If you leave it on for hours, the next time you'd turn off the field, you would see a burnt field from the immense release of focused energy being captured in the sink.

-------------------

What if, you designed a more complicated system, one which could dynamically redirect and compress this heat and energy _around_ the metal container? Congratulations, you win a nobel prize, you just learned how to ~violate/bypass~ a few laws of physics. You've just circumvented friction and various interactions of thermodynamics to a certain degree.

Now if you add a UFO (the generator itself) in the center with the capability to generate inner layers of "phased space", you are 5/10ths of the way to a full ET craft. As a bonus you now can operate a craft/generator which is no longer fully registering as a conventional space-time object. Your field generator has now become an integral part of a spacecraft. Which is at times, is neither here nor there in the conventional sense.

The fields can be reconfigured for different purposes if the pilot wanted to do that. For example the pilot could distort the rate of time, but it would mostly be from fields beneath the energy screen. Yes, allegedly the ET can distort the shape of the various layers to create pronounced side-effects.

Anything is plausible, though unless the outer side was fully discharged, i'd find it hard to believe the missile would last 24 seconds. Stranger things are possible I guess.

The real meat and bones in the case of the missile would be to see what kind of abnormal stresses the missile had been exposed to. Though, considering missiles are designed to penetrate and explode, that would probably be nearly impossible to determine.
    You are correct, it is entirely within the realm of possibility.

The fact that you can consider such a possibility is likely to stick out in someones mind. Hope I don't get in trouble for that.

They should have figured this out pretty quickly. The big question is why did it take this many encounters for them to call off these efforts.

Also, what I exposed to you, should also eventually bring up the question:
    Well, if (some) ET crafts use technology like what Fore has described, what could shoot down one of these things?
    What would it take to bring down an ET craft?

(Probably should review cases of [allegedly] downed ET craft and figure out what they have in common. Could you really tell genuine ET craft from ones made on Earth by the lack of a specific feature set? What technologies do reverse engineered craft lack that the authentic ones have? Your mind is a database, so you (and anyone else reading) should start sifting and see if you notice anything.)
    Perhaps phased modulated radar frequencies or newer phased array radar with exotic particles injected into the wave forms would be enough interference to whatever fields the ET crafts are generating to cause some fails.

As for the delay of missiles hitting the ship:

1) The fields of the ET ship(s) may very well effect space/time in a given area. I have said before, that reports of car engines stopping during encounters with ships involved, then running again afterwards, may have occurred between the firing of the sparkplugs'. Possibly stopping time, or at least a major slow down.
    2) Now this is JMO, but sinking a ship under all that was going on a the time is Unlikely an accident...!

It is rumored there are three grey alien races. Greys are at the end of their genetic breeding code.

One grey race is trying to turn us into them, an attempt to save themselves from extinction.

Second grey race apposes turning humans into greys.

Third grey race could care less.

At one time, it was rumored over 70 different intelligent alien species have visited Earth.

As far as UFOs redirecting fire from troops and pilots, that could depend on the species inside of the craft.

There could be a type of agreement between off-world species regarding firing upon humans on Earth. However, one or more species used a loophole. Basically, “We did not fire on them. We merely sent back what they sent us.” Or avoiding evidence of superior technology that would violate a treaty, they redirected the fire back.

Hence, if true - Then not all UFOs are piloted the same species. It is within realm of probability that some are friendly, some are not and other simply observers.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 04-14-2015 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Perhaps phased modulated radar frequencies or newer phased array radar with exotic particles injected into the wave forms would be enough interference to whatever fields the ET crafts are generating to cause some fails.
    Yeah, I recall hearing that said somewhere as the proposed idea for why UFO's used to crash.

I really wonder if that is the case.

-------------------

This is how I think about it. If I were in a UFO retrieval group run by human beings, one of the first things I would look into is asking/interrogating the occupant on what parameters these crafts fly. The obvious would have been said, that these crafts have different modes and configurations.

So the investigation would turn into what you wouldn't want to do or encounter outside of those flight parameters. In other words, is it safe to fly in an electrical storm? Are the fields surrounding these ships absorbing all types of radiations uniformly? If the vehicle doesn't "fly" like a standard airplane through contact with the atmosphere (as we know it) then how effective is the isolation.

Better yet, what systems are involved between the pilot and the actions that flies this thing in any given direction. From that they should have deduced that these ET craft have incredibly complicated concepts both for flight and for stealth (of different kinds). No doubt the Airforce (or whoever was in charge) would have put at least one of these crafts in a hanger like the ones they used to test the B2 and A117A. Those kinds of development hangars have mobile gantries that are affixed with radar equipment that can send focused beams of radar at the prototype to get an idea of how the planes do with respect to a radar cross section.

The first things I would have done is figured out how to turn on and off the flight systems. No doubt in the process noticing that unlike a conventional spacecraft there are too few control panels for all the large arrays of possible flight configurations described by the ET. (Note if you have seen the inside of the old space shuttle you will notice there are analog switches for alot of different functions inside the spacecraft. Even if you were to make digital controls you would still have a ton of switches.

This would have lec the people in an investigation to realize that there is likely a flight control system sitting between the pilot and the actual performance of the craft. Likely controlled (as are claimed) by a mental interface.

Which would then beg the question, if these crafts have layers on the outside that affect standard radar, what kinds of radiation are not effectively filtered out by these techniques? And further, if these crafts operate from inside a layer of phased space for most of the duration, how does such a craft find it's bearings relative to it's local environment. <--- Super important point <----

Consider the numerous dials and gauges found in your average airplane and or spaceshuttle that has to have some kind of contact with the outer atmosphere or a sensor just below the exterior. Now imagine not having any of those principles in effect on this ET craft.

--------------

The most important point they would have probably have figured out is that these crafts likely use some kind of AI (artificial intelligence) and this artificial intelligence bases its decisions based on a number of factors. For example, some ET craft may depend on some kind of fancy transponder that locates it's position in space relative to other markers. This would have to work despite being inside a bubble of altered space time.

Otherwise, one would assume, the AI carrying out the instructions of the pilot would have to guess distances by optical means; which may not be even be available in most flight configurations for the ET craft.

--------------

If you have read this much, then keep in mind the stories of some ET who seem lost and follow highways and landmarks to get to where they are going. Pretty rudimentary right? Yet, those types of reports exist. So why would an ET pilot fly an advanced vehicle apparently by line of sight?

<shrug>

Perhaps because those researchers into ET craft may have at times found ways to confuse the flight systems used on ET craft. Maybe by falsifying signals and confusing the AI between the pilot and the craft? Perhaps they figured out ways to disrupt some sort of phasing properties in use across various ET crafts?

Not sure if these would be called ECM (electronic counter measures) but they may have been devised after studying how to break ET flight or stealth characteristics.

The possibilities are many. But there is always a vulnerability to any technology. Perhaps even finding exploits that are significant enough to confuse a guidance system into entering a bad flight configuration in mid transit. Or even dipping straight into the ground. God only knows.

Just because it has an "energetic" field around it doesn't mean you can't figure out a way to put an ET craft into a dangerous situation. Just thoughts, I am not claiming anything, but thoughts worth investigation.
    Last edited by Fore; 04-14-2015 at 08:15 AM.

@ Epo/Calikid

A long time ago, I recall I had touched this subject before. I explained the fields and how they roughly work on a chalk board, but I didn't find any pre-made animations that explained really well how one of the ET described the outer layer of a flight configuration. They described it as ~panels~ across the interface between the ambient environment where incoming photons or particles enter one direction and exit another trajectory (depending on the intended configuration). These ~panels~ are said to be incredibly tiny. Of course the ~panels~ aren't made of anything. They are more like a simplified interpretation of discrete divisions along the "interface" between boundaries of the outer field and the normal environment.

Thanks to Calikid getting me to look up an animation I found something very similar to that description a day ago or so:

It's kind of long, and kind of boring, but you'll get the idea of what I meant back then.

-------------------

To put it into context, if you fire one round of ammunition, the pilot through their system could configure which trajectory the ammunition would exit. Of course, when the ET described it...like 20 years ago or so...they meant for diffusion of something very small like of light. (Optical invisibility, but still tangible craft)

I didn't know it could be used on a macroscopic scale like a bullet or something like that.

Learn something new every day on Theoutpostforum?
    Last edited by Fore; 04-14-2015 at 09:08 AM.