Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: History Channel - MUFON TV show, Hangar 1: The UFO Files

Along the horizon, Disclosure rises spreading light and shadows.

Blog Entries
    If you don't get H2, you might be able to watch it here http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-1-the-ufo-files

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Q's...

1. Radiation @ Rendlesham incident...
    2. Injuries pertaining to specific organs rather than showing any signs on the skin.
    3. Three more said incidents after, and never reported?

project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    Q's...

1. Radiation @ Rendlesham incident...
    2. Injuries pertaining to specific organs rather than showing any signs on the skin.
    3. Three more said incidents after, and never reported?

The person who told me about Rendlesham before it was news said there was one sighting before and three after. We only know about the one that was reported to the MOD.

Tonight's episode at 10:00 is titled Underground Bases
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

The amount of crap we have kept in the dark, I'm surprised we haven't had an information revolution by now.
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Tonight's episode at 10:00 is titled Underground Bases
    I had a friend at work who had a brother in-law who was a geologist working for the government digging underground tunnels. While he was at that time working in Montana, all mail directed to him went through Los Alamos Nuclear Labs in New Mexico. His brother in-law did not say much of anything about what he was actually doing but did comment that the work that he was doing would absolutely blow my friends mind. That is all I heard about this but it rather does confirm that something very interesting is happening about this subject.

Blog Entries
    I must admit after watching the first two episodes, I am pleasantly surprised.
    The few interactions I have encountered with the MUFON organization seemed biased toward racing to earthly explanations, dismissing the sighting, and moving on to the next case.
    This show seems to embrace E.T. as the likely explanation to the cases presented.
    A refreshing viewpoint. Can't wait for the next show.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    I must admit after watching the first two episodes, I am pleasantly surprised.
    The few interactions I have encountered with the MUFON organization seemed biased toward racing to earthly explanations, dismissing the sighting, and moving on to the next case.
    This show seems to embrace E.T. as the likely explanation to the cases presented.
    A refreshing viewpoint. Can't wait for the next show.
    Episode two is locked at the history channel website, hoping they unlock it later this week.

Tonight's show, "Alien Technology", the question was posed whether we could continue as a civilization without the advances we have made in the last century. There is a contention that much of that advancement may have been due to our reverse engineering technology from crashed alien craft. What would be the response of a "Galactic Council" to our having such ill gotten booty, could they demand that we give it all back, like what happens on patent infringement and immitaton products?