Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: History Channel - MUFON TV show, Hangar 1: The UFO Files

Just finished it.

These guys are really making progress in this. Every episode is so good, I hope it will last. It even inspired me to write Mr. Lazar again...but that's an experience in itself. o_O
    project-maji forum

Blog Entries
    I've noticed some overlap on Hangar 1 episodes.
    The Bell was covered in back to back episodes.
    Still good stuff.
    Thumbs up.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    It was nice to hear our forum member Ed Fouche mentioned on MUFON Hangar 1: UFO Files (S01E03). Referenced in story about guy gets injection then has memory wiped. Freaky.
    Attachment 1008

Watched it for a second time...still finding new and interesting start points for theories.

The first episode references the expedition to Antarctica to finish off the S.S., and this episode references their technology and a crash of the 30's in Germany...
    Is it safe to say, they had E.T. tech? (Looks safe....)

Once WW2 was over, did we receive any E.T. related data from the S.S. archives? or... Receive any unfinished tech the Germans were working on? (Furthering our tech...)

From my findings and figurings...

It wasn't until we asserted ourselves over Germany and Hitler, that Eisenhower "met with an E.T." (Multiple occasions in my belief)
    So...was that the proving ground which would lead to our military/gov collaborating to were we sit now? (Maybe...)

Fast-forward
    Iranian incident of '11.
    I believe, it won't be until other governments start using this new found tech, that we come forward and start using it. This will cover anything "we" had to do with cover-ups or secrecy motivated murders...They will just claim, we reversed their tech, so they have "Aliens", we don't.

With our media as it is today, we might not see any other countries form of tech for many many years, simply to hide our own. Even now, we are left in the dark ages compared to some "3rd world" places... ( how so...you can't say that...)
    Dr. Mehran Keshe flat out describes using a "tractor beam" to snatch our drown out of the sky. NASA states, we are only in the beginning stages of using/understanding/improving our version of the device. Furthering my point on disclosure for our public is not until the rest of the world "catches up".

So many angles...so many possibilities. What I do know...is we are closer than ever to seeing these new tech's being used in everyday applications.
    project-maji forum

Blog Entries
    And the Russians just captured a drone intact yesterday in Crimea.
    They claim advanced radio intercept, but have to wonder about similarity to Iranian incident
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    And the Russians just captured a drone intact yesterday in Crimea.
    They claim advanced radio intercept, but have to wonder about similarity to Iranian incident

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-says-in...180430584.html

LoL, Basically, "It fell with the assistance of our unknown technology and we won't say who was operating it."
    project-maji forum

First I'd heard of a possible Iranian back engineered ufo project.
    Mehran Tavakoli Keshe has a website and now lives in Belgium. Seems odd Iran would let such a genius slip out if their hands. I have no idea if this guy is the real deal?
    http://www.keshefoundation.org
    Is their any confirmation from the Iranian government that he did this work? How did they claim they captured the drone?

I did agree is it by luck or design that we were given alien technology? Are they from parallel universes and know the conditions that founded their types of civilisations and just directing us to their ends? Not a pleasant thought

I really like the way these shows have been presented 'this is the way it is - cause we telling you' but you've got to be spot on with your facts or people will start to pull it all apart.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    First I'd heard of a possible Iranian back engineered ufo project.
    Mehran Tavakoli Keshe has a website and now lives in Belgium. Seems odd Iran would let such a genius slip out if their hands. I have no idea if this guy is the real deal?
    http://www.keshefoundation.org
    Is their any confirmation from the Iranian government that he did this work? How did they claim they captured the drone?

I did agree is it by luck or design that we were given alien technology? Are they from parallel universes and know the conditions that founded their types of civilisations and just directing us to their ends? Not a pleasant thought

I really like the way these shows have been presented 'this is the way it is - cause we telling you' but you've got to be spot on with your facts or people will start to pull it all apart.
    The Iranian scientist claims to have used a tractor beam to capture the drone.

Following his statement, American scientist stated such technology is in it's infancy here.
    Attachment 1008

The Iranian scientist was Keshe.

Blog Entries
    HANGAR1: UFO Files

Episodes so far.
    Presidential Encounters S01E01

Underground Bases S01E02

Alien Technology S01E03

History channel website links for all three full 44min episodes ("Watch Full Episode" Link).
    http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-...files/episodes

Note: I did initially get an error saying I had to log in with my local TV provider credentials, but I just clicked through and the video worked fine for me.
    Attachment 1008