Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: History Channel - MUFON TV show, Hangar 1: The UFO Files

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Hangar 1: The UFO Files

Richard Dolan (doing a great m/c job) is filmed in front of a chalk board filled with characters I don't recognize. Crop circles?
    Noticed that too. I think they vary from crop circles to the symbols seen on alien craft. Love to get a screen capture of that.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

The program seemed to push the idea his breakdown may have been brought on by physical contact with the alien remains at the autopsy.
    My impression was this alien contact was like some spiritual remains were left with the body and Forrestal may have been getting some kind of influence from the other side, upsetting his sense of reality. The real story behind Forrestal's reaction and behavior in this matter will be very interesting if they ever disclose the truth in regards to UFOs.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    My impression was this alien contact was like some spiritual remains were left with the body and Forrestal may have been getting some kind of influence from the other side, upsetting his sense of reality. The real story behind Forrestal's reaction and behavior in this matter will be very interesting if they ever disclose the truth in regards to UFOs.
    I agree wholeheartedly with your last sentence. His behavior suggests an alternative explanation, which one I have no idea. Disclosure might be the only way we'll ever find out. He was a very accomplished guy who got a raw deal in his career but in many ways he was a perfect choice for MJ-12. If that experience somehow led to his death, the story of how that happened would add an extra dimension to an already fascinating life.

Hangar 1: The UFO Files

Richard Dolan (doing a great m/c job) is filmed in front of a chalk board filled with characters I don't recognize. Crop circles?
    Thus far, I give Hanger 1 an A+ and look forward to the next season.

Grease boards with photos, arrows, time-lines and so-on in the background are similar to what people are use to seeing in criminal investigations television shows and films. This gives viewers an air of probability. It provides an edge of realism into the depths of investigations that are done.

While they accuse government of cover-up, at the same time allow excuses for it. Paraphrased message from the show, "We understand an initial need to contain it. However, the time has come for truth. We understand and forgive past indiscretions. It is time to move forward, the vast majority of people are ready for it."
    Last edited by CasperParks; 04-25-2014 at 07:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hangar1: The UFO Files
    ~The Shadow Governement S01E08

Watch the full episode of the season finale at the H2 Website.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Any word on when Season two of Hanger 1 begins?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Any word on when Season two of Hanger 1 begins?
    I was wondering the same thing. Looked at History Channel and MUFON's websites, but did not see any mention as to when season two begins. Hoping it wasn't just the one season.

I have been in contact and worked with the MUFON and H2 channel producers since day one. Two of the people I recommended that were used were Richard Dolan and Andrew Johnson, both friends and supporters.

Season 2, Hanger 1 (via MUFON) is in production. The show is mostly scripted, they still have a lot of interview material left over and not used from season 1. My contact is Doug S... and I last talked to him two weeks ago.

I loved the fact that they totally exposed the case for Top Secret Black Flying Triangles aka the TR-3B in the first season. Michael Schratt, Richard Dolan and J. Ray, did a hell of a great job. I didn't request they give me credit for my long and detailed information and the use of some of my pictures/schematics.

Hope season two is as good as season 1. Edgar Fouche

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    I have been in contact and worked with the MUFON and H2 channel producers since day one. Two of the people I recommended that were used were Richard Dolan and Andrew Johnson, both friends and supporters.

Season 2, Hanger 1 (via MUFON) is in production. The show is mostly scripted, they still have a lot of interview material left over and not used from season 1. My contact is Doug S... and I last talked to him two weeks ago.

I loved the fact that they totally exposed the case for Top Secret Black Flying Triangles aka the TR-3B in the first season. Michael Schratt, Richard Dolan and J. Ray, did a hell of a great job. I didn't request they give me credit for my long and detailed information and the use of some of my pictures/schematics.

Hope season two is as good as season 1. Edgar Fouche
    Season 2 starts next week on Friday, February 13th, 2015, on History 2. First episode for the 2nd season is " Underwater UFOs". 9pmET

go here for sneak preview for 2nd season : http://www.history.com/shows/hangar-...o-files/videos

the kingfish