Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uncovering Alien's - Science Channel

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Went to the website, did not find it.
    Did find a video of an exploding whale. Yuck!
    Try this as a starting point:

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...4E3FC094908F43

(My Bing-Fu is strong.)

Did you try this one?

http://www.sciencechannel.com/
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Did you try this one?

http://www.sciencechannel.com/
    Yes.... that is where I found the whale sushi...

Have not tried docs link yet. Maybe tomorrow.... off work & after gym.
    Thanks
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Just finished episode 2, and I'm SUPER EXCITED!

The increase of ufo sightings has increased by almost 70% within a 100 mile radius of my current location. I plan on doing some of my own research at certain locations of unique interest.

Does anyone know where to find a cheap-ish gieger counter? The best price I have found so far is roughly $80.

Thanks,
    \ \/ /
    project-maji forum

Just finished the latest, episode 4. Dealing with Lake Michigan. Having friends in the area, this is an on-going situation.

I love certain aspects about this show, and others are mundane. Like Doc said...it appears a little low key. Which is does...and as Casper references...dissemination starts out small. I like that the team goes to local towns and gathers first hand info. I like the testimonies of the residents who speak of E.T. presence in their homes. What I don't like, is the constant opinion judging that comes with each of these team members. It almost appears forced, that two "believers" agree on the idea, but in different aspects...the Han Solo who tries to debunk everything, and has terrible ideas on how to do it...and the female reporter who poses questions and never really takes a side.

I'm interested in seeing where this series will end up. (My favorite is still "Hangar 1")
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post

Does anyone know where to find a cheap-ish gieger counter? The best price I have found so far is roughly $80.

Thanks,
    \ \/ /

Just hit up a tech buddy of mine who has an "industrial str" style gieger counter. LoL...friends who let you barrow expensive scientific equipment are always nice to have. So never mind.

project-maji forum

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    Just finished episode 2, and I'm SUPER EXCITED!

The increase of ufo sightings has increased by almost 70% within a 100 mile radius of my current location. I plan on doing some of my own research at certain locations of unique interest.

Thanks,
    \ \/ /
    Sounds cheap enough.
    Don't see much under $100 on Amazon.

I did read that some of the cheaper models read ONLY gamma and Xray radiation and NOT alpha or beta. Best to check features.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Uncovering Alien's. Still waiting for a new episode. They played a repeat last night.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfire View Post
    Uncovering Alien's. Still waiting for a new episode. They played a repeat last night.
    I keep looking in my channel schedule and not finding either of the new shows. Being cable it will most likely show up again. I guess we just keep looking and post what we find here?