Thread: Update: Wordwide UFO Reports 2-28-2014

Update: Wordwide UFO Reports 2-28-2014

Via Filer's Filers #9-2014:

Worldwide UFO Sightings

Australia Lights

Cobar, New South Wales -- A bright light was moving at high speed fading in and out a couple times, and then hovering on January 2nd 2014.
    I watched it for about 5 minutes before I got out my phone to use the camera. It moved back when I pulled my phone out and came within 100 meters at one time. Thanks to John Hayes www.UFOinfo.com

Oak Flats – The husband witnessed unusual lights in the north of a clear, cold, night sky at 10.50 pm, Thursday, February 20th, 2014, and called his wife outside to witness the event. The husband saw a very bright silent light first showing red and white. It began to change to green and blue colours that were unusual. Its flight path was slow but jerky descent toward the tree line in the north, and as it slowed it was joined by a similar object that circled precisely around the first before both lights descended slowly over the Lake Illawarra area. We both felt curiosity at the event and hoped we could see more as these particular UFOs are quite beautiful compared to others we have seen. Sighting was unusual as we don't make machinery that looks and behaves like this. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Brazil Ufo crashed or exploded

Lavras – In the state of Minas Gerais on February 8, 2014, at 12:15 am, a craft was spitting large light particles when it suddenly exploded. However, the people in Lavras live in fear of such encounters due to possible military action, CIA knocking on their doors etc. But over the years, some not so great things have happened to people concerning this topic. Including the mysterious death of three UFOlogists in January 2014 in Brazil.

We are in Northern Ontario, Canada and relaying eye witness testimony from my wife`s friend online in Brazil. Her friend claims 15 people were outside socializing when they saw a light and dark purple craft with flashing lights, hovering and moving across the sky a kilometer away in a semi-mountainous region. The craft was spitting large light particles, behind apartment buildings on the edge of town. Then an explosion that they instantly assumed was t crash of the craft. This was relayed to my wife online within 10 minutes of the incident. Something definitely came down. This area is full of similar things, and that ET`s live inside the mountains. Perhaps it happened too quickly to get photos. U. S. Virgin Islands Thanks to Peter Davenport Director www.UFOCenter.com
    Rio de Janeiro -- My wife was in the kitchen and saw a flashing light above a hill on February 22, 2014. It was stationary, with a blinking light for three minutes when it disappeared. Two minutes later, it started flashing again, but a few degrees to the left, and moving from left to right very slowly. Then it disappeared again. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Canada Spheres

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA – On February 14th 2014, at 9 pm, while driving home on Marine Drive I saw three bright orange spheres. 1t appeared like it was trailing behind and moving faster and catching up with two others. The lights flew north much higher than a chopper.

They were very unlikely planes, jets, or choppers, because they all vanished very gradually after a minute of viewing. It was very risky viewing them because I was driving in heavy traffic.
    Thanks to John Hayes www.UFOinfo.com

COLDLAKE
    – Our growling alarmed dog woke us at 3:20 am, as we heard strange sounds of something moving around outside our farmhouse on February 11,2014. My wife is in the Military (35th yr), I'm ex Military so we can handle most situations. The dog ran to the northeast corner of our rancher growling.

Immediately I noticed a pulsating hum 'Noise' which I find hard to describe, as in my 59yrs I haven't heard anything like this. The noise was like an inner buzzing with an Energy-like 'thickness to it'. It was moving back and forth on the Eastside of our farmhouse.

At one point it went up to the top of our roofline, where a dog had just arrived from another farm and was freaking out barking at whatever was causing this noise. I briefly shined a spotlight out a westside window and saw the dog jumping and barking looking above me.

My Dog Sally had started barking and we noticed the outside Dog Barking were somewhat strange like 'Mechanical' due to this Outside Unknown....This Noise then descended down to the Westside of our House then started moving around counterclockwise.

At that Point I got scared, for I thought this thing is trying to draw me and Sally outside. Then it continued to move in front of our entrance door getting louder. My gut feeling was saying 'Do Not go Out' and I didn't...We haven't slept at our farm since 11th, but will return tonight Weds Feb 19th

this is a first time another dog has showed up at our and I wonder if I had gone outside would the unexplainable had become the Unbelievable?......You all had to be there. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Germany Flashing Lights

Wuppertal--I went to my front door to get the pizza I had ordered and went outside and saw two bright lights in the sky on February 23, 2014. It was so bright in the sky that I had to look there and saw one first and then a second light. I do not know if that was really a UFO, but I know that it was NOT a star, because stars do not flash colors. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Mexico Diamond

Guadalajara --A diamond like UFO was caught in Mexico on February 14, 2014, that looks a lot like a past sighting, except this is not spinning. Back in Oct 28, 1979 a similar UFO appeared but it had a friend with it over a football game while being broadcast live on TV. Some announcer noticed it and told the camera man to zoom in on it and he did...this is what it looks like. Click here to see the 1979 UFOs over the Dallas Cowboys game. Thanks to UFO Daily.
    Peru Disc

Tacna – I was in a park and saw a light when it started to increase and decrease brightness on January 18, 2014. I discussed the light with the other people who were with me at the time. We watched the light began to move to the right. To the left were more moving lights all in a straight line. I could clearly see it was a dish that was spinning that returned to where it was at first. It had spotlights shining down towards the ground, it then disappeared. Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Slovenia Triangle

Ljubljana-Siska -- I saw multiple orbs combined in triangle and making strange sounds on February 11, 2014. There were no lights on the aircraft that looked like it was levitating and slowly climbing into a cloud at 6:40 PM. It was one triangle object or multiple orbs forming a triangle. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director www.UFOCenter.com
    South Africa Light

Pretoria, Gauteng – On February 14th 2014, at 08:10 PM, I saw a light drop down from the morning star then flying straight towards Kempton Park going sideways periodically. Then all of a sudden the light disappeared. Thanks to John Hayes www.UFOinfo.com

Spain Triangle with Three Bright Lights!!

RojalesAt 7:40 PM, on Monday evening February 3, 2014, I took my dog for her walk and looked up to the space station. Just to the right the station only about 1-2 miles from me I saw a triangle with three lights one to the front and two to the back? They were bright lights not the usual lights you see on planes, much brighter.

What I was watching was not a plane because of the way that it was flying. It was moving faster than the two planes I was comparing it with. It was very big and silent. As we all know we can hear planes for miles and this triangle was silent as it flew over me and past. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director www.UFOCenter.com

Sweden Lights

Lycksele -- I took two photos this autumn while out photographing the Aurora in northern Sweden on October 10, 2013. My friend and I saw two very bright stars among thousands and I told him, those stars don't belong there. He looked up at the same time and the lowest light started to move away and higher. Two seconds later the other light also ascended. When I got home I looked at my photos and noticed that in the previous photo the lights were heading down in a zigzag pattern.
    The shutter was for 30 seconds, so this was an event that lasted for 30 seconds. The objects were brighter than Jupiter and very bright in the sky since there is no light pollution. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Taiwan Disc

Fangliao – The witness took a photo of a disk over a building complex 4 km South of Fangliao that has a tall brick fence with barbed wire. I did confirm the buildings are for Taiwan military use, but usually only used a few months of each year for training. Scott C. Waring

United Kingdom England

I was in my bedroom watching Sherlock on my laptop when a bright object caught my eye out of the window on February 2, 2014. I observed a very bright light with a searchlight emitting from it for about 30 seconds. The searchlight varied as it would scan the ground for a few seconds then it would point to the clouds. I ran outside and could start to see an object that looked like a diamond with two red orbs orbiting the diamond. The object brightened with no searchlight from it. I realized the searchlight was on me and I heard a low hum as the metal railings surrounding me were vibrating. The searchlight then swung around and pointed on the clouds. The object then continued northwest and shot off. I could still see it low on the horizon hovering and getting dimmer. I took out my phone and I recorded the object for a few seconds till my battery died out.

The object is still on the horizon as I write this nearly two hours after the encounter. I had a head ache after the sighting. I know it was not a helicopter because they are not diamond shaped. I have had two other encounters prior to this with a single green orb maneuvering at tremendous speed.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS

Wakefield, West Yorkshire --
    I was sitting in bed looking up through the Velux window when I thought I saw a satellite move across the sky and stop so I opened my window to get a clearer viewonFebruary 13th 2014, at 8 PM. I couldn't see it move so I thought that maybe I had moved my head and only thought it was moving.

I shut the window and sat back down. A few minutes passed and I looked up to see two yellow/light orange objects appear at the top of the window. I opened the window and stood watching the two swooped down from a South/East to North West doing a sort of spiral dance in the air. They shot off behind my neighbors’ house.

They moved at incredible speed and accelerated as they went out of view. The whole event couldn't have lasted more than 10 seconds. They were about one quarter the size of the moon which was shining bright and looked 'fuzzy'. I would say, from the moment I saw them, they were at the height of a plane in flight and dropped to the altitude to a plane coming into land. On a personal note, I was shaking after witnessing the event. P.S. I did manage to wave at them but was too in awe as to scream anything. Thanks to John Hayes www.UFOinfo.com

U. S. Virgin Islands Cylinder

St. Thomas – I saw the ufo and it was obvious that it was extraordinary and not of this Earth on February 6, 2014, at 3:45. PM. Driving down the water front I saw a westward stationary oblong cigar tube shaped craft. Never moving and hovering in the broad daylight with my conscious I say, "I SEE YOU" and as soon as the thought was complete the object had become brighter and disappeared. Thanks to Peter Davenport Director www.UFOCenter.com

Cigar Shaped UFO Over The Ukraine

Saturday, 08 March 2014 21:52

March 8, 2014 -- (TRN) -- The United States has deployed a spectacular new military asset in the skies over the Ukraine. The craft made its presence known on March 6, in broad daylight, and it so baffled media and local residents, they called it a "UFO." Since the craft has now been publicly seen, TRN is pleased to be able to report the development and deployment of the new "Sky Dreadnought." Video of the craft over Ukraine and further details, below.

The Sky Dreadnought is the most advanced military weapons system in the history of human existence. Nothing on the face of the earth can even come close to comparing. The ship, a long, cigar-shaped craft, is almost 3,000 feet long, about the length of three aircraft carriers.

It flies by virtue of a gravity-manipulation system, allowing it to operate at any altitude - even into space - and return, without need of jet engines, propellers, massive fuel tanks or rocket engines. All this is achieved by the manipulation of earth's gravity, which, for all intents and purposes, affords unlimited motion possibilities.

Since the craft manipulates gravity, there are ZERO gravitational effects upon the crew or systems inside the craft. Instead of the craft moving despite gravity, gravity itself moves *with* the craft. This means the craft can maneuver at previously impossible angles and speeds without the crew suffering any "G-forces."

While it's maximum speed is classified, TRN can report the Sky Dreadnought can easily travel in excess of ten thousand miles per hour inside earth's atmosphere, or stop and hover --- all of it totally silently. Not only can it achieve these amazing speeds, it can do so almost instantaneously, making the craft totally untouchable by any weapons system on earth.

The exterior of the craft is coated with trillions of nanites, so technologically advanced, it cannot be tracked by radar, cannot be locked-onto by fire control radar of any type, cannot be tracked by infra-red or other heat-seeking weapons. These nanites are not only part of the anti-radar features of the craft, they are also part of the defensive "light-bending" visual stealth, communications and weapons systems.

For defensive purposes, the nanites can be used to view and transfer images seen on one side of the craft, to the other side, meaning the craft can seem to "disappear" to the naked eye.

For communications, other nanites direct all electromagnetic emissions to the sky, making it impossible for ground or air-based radio-tracking or communication interception.

As to weaponry, the Sky Dreadnought does not use any conventional weapons. All of its weapons are a type of pulse-plasma beams which, when seen by the naked eye, appear to be blueish-white, focused bolts of lighting. The weapons were first used on an experimental basis in the second Iraq war, where prototypes were tank-mounted, and were seen melting cars, trucks and buses to the shock and horror of the Iraqi troops who witnessed their use. The weapons operate 360 degrees vertically and 360 degrees horizontally without any blind spots. Nothing can escape the crafts' weapons and no man-made object on earth can withstand being hit by the beams. Metals turn molten and melt in seconds; concrete is reduced to powder instantly. Human bodies shrivel to burnt/melted hulks the size of infants, in less than one second.

If attacked, the systems on board the craft can engage a staggering number of threats simultaneously; literally thousands of attacking targets can be wiped out of existence before they even get close to the craft. While the range of its plasma weapons is classified, TRN can report the craft has the ability to attack any target from horizon to horizon, no matter the altitude of the craft! Given this ability, there isn't a weapon on earth that can be be launched at or used against the Dreadnought without the attack being detected and destroyed.

Making the craft all the more amazing is that once its weapons are used, the area in which they were used is completely safe to enter. No long-term radiation or other health hazard exists. This being the case, the craft can go in, utterly flatten an entire country, and the area it conquers will be ready for re-population and re-development by the United States immediately after the confrontation.

Believe it or not, the craft is based at an undersea base in an ocean. The craft can operate underwater, but there are still some unresolved issues in using its weapons while it is submerged; the weapons work, but anything even close to the area they are used is also affected by the dispersion of the plasma, which has unintended consequences for innocent life forms in the area.

It took more than 25 years and literally trillions of dollars to develop this craft. Those claiming the Pentagon "cannot account for" trillions of dollars, can now figure out where that money went.

AN AMERICAN WORLD ORDER

You've heard of the "United States of America?" Get ready for the United States of Earth. There will be a "new world order" and it will be American.

The presently existing nations of the world have proved themselves uneducated, petty and barbaric; they have lost the right to be sovereign independent states. As will be displayed shortly in Crimea, once Russia misbehaves too much and is utterly humiliated when battle begins, the "one-world-government" that's been in the works in the UN will suddenly turn out to be American; because the rest of the world will have no choice.

Five days ago, when this web site ran a story announcing the deployment of a U.S. aircraft carrier strike group toward the Black Sea over the Ukrainian situation, many were critical, claiming it to be a hoax. Yet days later, that carrier strike group appeared off the coast of Greece. The final paragraph in that story stated in-part: ". . . the U.S. is also deploying another weapons system, which has been successfully tested, which can knock the S-400 out of action. TRN is not revealing the nature of that system for obvious reasons." The new "Sky Dreadnought" is that weapon system.

Below is video, taken March 6, 2014, showing the Sky Dreadnought over the skies of Ukraine. It is reported by Ukraine media as a UFO. It is not a UFO, it is an American warship; and from today, the world will never be the same.

Video:

http://one-vibration.com/group/ufosi...c#.Ux-k0KSYY5j

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytJdQaq1gTY

http://msnvideo.msn.com/?channelinde...9-96d67eade61b

The TRN is Turner Radio Network, former site of Hal Turner, TRN seems to be a right wing 9/11 conspiracy/truther site and it would seem to support the idea of an imminent apocalypse WWIII situation. From what I have seen of the articles on their website I doubt much of what I see there. It is easy to claim all sots of extreme claims, I wnder what their track record really is?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    The TRN is Turner Radio Network, former site of Hal Turner, TRN seems to be a right wing 9/11 conspiracy/truther site and it would seem to support the idea of an imminent apocalypse WWIII situation. From what I have seen of the articles on their website I doubt much of what I see there. It is easy to claim all sots of extreme claims, I wnder what their track record really is?
    It’s a pretty well-known fact that Hal Turner is/was an FBI informer of right wing targets.

Usually how to spot an informant or even a working agent is they will almost always project an extreme persona as to draw in unknowns of the same extreme persuasion or even opposing extreme views to infiltrate hopping to be led into the inner circles so to spy or disrupt any ongoing operations.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

project-maji forum