Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UFO in the Radar Readings of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    LOL! I just saw a cool picture on Facebook
    It was a picture of a flying saucer depositing the Malaysia Airlines plane on the White House lawn. The caption said, "They're going to have to tell them about us now."

I thought it was amusing.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    ~White House Press Release.~

"The plane got tangled...in a....ahhh...weather balloon/training accident with swamp gasses reflecting the light from Venus. We are just glad they are back."
    project-maji forum

Interesting points, this website makes.

http://nyufo.bravesites.com/
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post

"The plane got tangled...in a....ahhh...weather balloon/training accident with swamp gasses reflecting the light from Venus. We are just glad they are back."
    They'd have some jackass out there in front of the White House saying that with a straight face and every media outlet would repeat until the end of recorded time.

FAA warned of cracking and corrosion problem on Boeing 777.

"RIN
    -
    AA64
    Airworthiness Directives; The Boeing Company Airplanes
    AGENCY:
    Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.
    ACTION:
    Final rule.
    ––––––––––––––––†“––––––––––––––––⠀“
    SUMMARY:
    We are adopting a new airworthiness directive (AD) for certain
    The Boeing Company
    Model 777 airplanes. This AD was prompted by a
    report of cracking in the fuselage skin underneath
    the satellite
    communication (SATCOM) antenna a
    dapter. This AD requires repetitive
    inspections of
    the visible fuselage skin and doubler if installed, for
    cracking, corrosion, and any indication of
    contact of a certain
    fastener to a bonding jumper, and repair if necessary. We are issuing
    this AD
    to
    detect and correct cracking and corrosion in the fuselage
    skin, which could lead to rapid
    decompression and
    loss of structural integrity of the airplane.
    DATES:
    This AD is effective April 9, 2014.
    The Director of the Fede
    ral Register approved the incorporation by
    reference of a certain
    publication listed in this AD as of April 9,
    2014"

http://rgl.faa.gov/Regulatory_and_Gu...-03.pdfhttp://

Very funny pandora's paradox

Seems the plane may have been hijacked after all

Reuters just got an exclusive with 3 unidentified people working on case

Exclusive - Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources

Sorry no link but a quick search will find it. Appears someone knew that if they turned off the transponder they would drop off civilian radar. Malaysian military shows a possible return heading towards Andaman Islands a standard waypoint for planes flying to Europe.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 03-14-2014 at 08:48 AM.

KUALA LUMPUR, March 14 (Reuters) - An investigation into the disappearance of a Malaysia Airlines jetliner is focusing more on a suspicion of foul play, as evidence suggests it was diverted hundreds of miles off course, sources familiar with the Malaysian probe said.

Full Story Here: http://news.msn.com/world/exclusive-...course-sources
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Via Victor's List:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-flying.html

>
    Officials 'Convinced' 2 Communications Systems on Missing Jet Were DELIBERATELY Shut Off 14-Minutes Apart as it Emerges Aircraft DID Keep 'Pinging' For HOURS After Vanishing at 35,000 ft! Enduring Mystery: Has Flight MH370 Landed on a Remote Deserted Island in The Indian Ocean?!

• Malaysian Airways flight MH370 went missing on Saturday morning
    • The plane, carrying 239 people, was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing
    • Its last known position was above the South China Sea an hour into flying
    • U.S. official said 2 separate communication systems were shut down
    • "DELIBERATELY"
    • They reveals that signals were sent to a satellite from it later on
    • Comes amid huge international search effort involving 10 countries
    • The oceans to the east and west of Malaysia are being searched
    • Today a picture emerged of the plane flying over Poland in February

By James Rush and James Nye and Richard Shears and Kieran Corcoran, Daily Mail Online,
    PUBLISHED:
    UPDATED: 22:08 EST, Friday 14 March 2014

U.S. officials believe that two communications systems aboard Malaysian Airlines flight
    370 were shut down separately, 14 minutes apart -- which indicates the plane did not come
    down because of a sudden catastrophic failure.

The data reporting system was shut down at 1.07 am and the transponder was turned off at
    1.21 a.m. just after the the pilot signed off to Malaysian air traffic controllers with "All right,
    good night," and before the Boeing 777 apparently changed course and turned west. According
    to investigators this indicated that the switch-off could have been a deliberate act and officials
    told ABC News that the two communications devices were "systematically shut down."

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Via Victor's List:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-flying.html

>
    Officials 'Convinced' 2 Communications Systems on Missing Jet Were DELIBERATELY Shut Off 14-Minutes Apart as it Emerges Aircraft DID Keep 'Pinging' For HOURS After Vanishing at 35,000 ft! Enduring Mystery: Has Flight MH370 Landed on a Remote Deserted Island in The Indian Ocean?!

• Malaysian Airways flight MH370 went missing on Saturday morning
    • The plane, carrying 239 people, was flying from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing
    • Its last known position was above the South China Sea an hour into flying
    • U.S. official said 2 separate communication systems were shut down
    • "DELIBERATELY"
    • They reveals that signals were sent to a satellite from it later on
    • Comes amid huge international search effort involving 10 countries
    • The oceans to the east and west of Malaysia are being searched
    • Today a picture emerged of the plane flying over Poland in February

By James Rush and James Nye and Richard Shears and Kieran Corcoran, Daily Mail Online,
    PUBLISHED:
    UPDATED: 22:08 EST, Friday 14 March 2014

U.S. officials believe that two communications systems aboard Malaysian Airlines flight
    370 were shut down separately, 14 minutes apart -- which indicates the plane did not come
    down because of a sudden catastrophic failure.

The data reporting system was shut down at 1.07 am and the transponder was turned off at
    1.21 a.m. just after the the pilot signed off to Malaysian air traffic controllers with "All right,
    good night," and before the Boeing 777 apparently changed course and turned west. According
    to investigators this indicated that the switch-off could have been a deliberate act and officials
    told ABC News that the two communications devices were "systematically shut down."
    Thanks for all the great links.

The aroma...is pungent! Like I said before, this stinks to high heaven with "cover-up". When I looked up the chain of events, and actions, I honestly thought "we" did it...
    For someone with the knowledge and skill, to switch off the transponders in that manner, know where/how to disable the black-box on board, and instruct (or kidnap) the pilot to fly "under radar".

My biggest question, how do you keep all those people from communicating with their family?
    1. Crashed/Dead
    2. Underground bunker preventing phone signal
    3. They are no longer within this dimensional-plane.
    4. One hellova hoax.

Doc's link has a little flight map towards the bottom, outright saying that there military tracked unidentified crafts. WTF?
    Then goes down to give the estimated radius of the plane, given its fuel. (or that's how it appears to me) so...
    Why haven't we heard ANYTHING....anything at all?
    We were able to dive down into the ocean and recover TWA 800's blackbox...

It smells of secrecy and shenanigans all up in here.

project-maji forum

Thanks for all the great links.

The aroma...is pungent! Like I said before, this stinks to high heaven with "cover-up". When I looked up the chain of events, and actions, I honestly thought "we" did it...
    For someone with the knowledge and skill, to switch off the transponders in that manner, know where/how to disable the black-box on board, and instruct (or kidnap) the pilot to fly "under radar".

My biggest question, how do you keep all those people from communicating with their family?
    1. Crashed/Dead
    2. Underground bunker preventing phone signal
    3. They are no longer within this dimensional-plane.
    4. One hellova hoax.

Doc's link has a little flight map towards the bottom, outright saying that there military tracked unidentified crafts. WTF?
    Then goes down to give the estimated radius of the plane, given its fuel. (or that's how it appears to me) so...
    Why haven't we heard ANYTHING....anything at all?
    We were able to dive down into the ocean and recover TWA 800's blackbox...

It smells of secrecy and shenanigans all up in here.

The range is low because the plane would need to fly low some for some time to minimize it's return signiture when close to land radars, later it could fly higher when out to sea. Flying low increases aerodynamic drag which causes increased fuel consumption. The military radars do a better job seeing through ground clutter and can thus see low flying targets, which is where the later radar returns were seen.
    Last edited by majicbar; 03-14-2014 at 06:38 PM.

Blog Entries
    I don't think it is in the water. I think the plane is on an island somewhere within its range. For some reason, the flashback scenes from the TV show "Arrow" keeps coming to mind.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010