Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Iranian Nuclear Engineer - Technology to Change the World?

Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Iranian Nuclear Engineer - Technology to Change the World?

Mehran Tavakoli Keshe is an Iranian nuclear physicist who has if he is right has technology that could completely change the world.

He came to my attention after watching the Hanger 1: UFO Files Alien Technology. He is the scientist who claims he helped bring down the US drone over Iran with a tractor beam.
    More information on that here:
    http://www.keshefoundation.org/125-n...om-part-i.html

I don't know if the guy is for real or just a conman but here is what I've learned in the past couple of days.

His Past.

He comes from a well known Iranian family with ties to the old Shah of Iran. He claims was a international businessman who has travel to over 60 countries worldwide. He claims the Canadian authorities took papers and held him when he traveled to Canada. He then had contact with MI6 and MI5 and had to leave Britain. He then moved to Belgium where I think he set up the Keshe Foundation. The Keshe foundation has shared all its patents and information with anyone really interested. His ethos sounds very sound he talks all the time about how important it is to share this technology with humanity. He has recently fled to Italy and has shared all his knowledge with the Italian government.
    http://www.keshefoundation.org/

His Claims

These are pretty impressive but he does provide some very easy to replicate experiments to back some of it up and appears he is sharing it with any government who wants it.
    I have no idea if they are genuine or not. All his technology is plasma based his most simple replication of his Plasma Generator involves copper wires, a coke bottle, hydrogen peroxide and lemon lime soda. It creates a plasma which produces a current. He can produce free energy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLaZn...06DF878E4E745B
    Someone who has replicated it
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkB2g7ai2bs
    He claims to understand magneto gravity. He has a project to build a spaceship. He is building commercial cells which can make power. He can change mercury into Gold. Make force fields.
    He claims to have shared his space technology quite a few countries and that they will be visiting the stars before NASA. He has made a flying car. He can clear up the waste of Fukushima has someone taking something over there at the moment not officially but someone he knows in Japan. He claims to be known by the pope and have a letter from Barrack Obama although he has been denied an entry visa.

He seems to have a team of people and scientists working with him.

Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot did an interview with him just two days ago. He claims that he has been given death threats in Belgium and had his family threatened by groups in Belgium with linked to the ex King of Belgium.
    He also claims that if he had a part of the Malaysian missing plane, an old screw or something, he could find it using because the magnetic gravity field of the objects are linked and he'd be able to find the plane? Also how he just taught some people how with a couple of mobile phone batteries they can produce water and energy and a drop of it will mean you don't have to eat all day.

What is extraordinary about Mr Keshe is that he has shared all his patents

I don't think they made it through a patent office for obvious reasons but I think they were made up by an patent expert.
    This is link to the patents released via a Taiwanese group working on some Keshe stuff...
    http://forum.keshefoundation.org/for...anese-kf-group
    I took a few tries but I managed to get a copy.

It seems there are a few people around the world trying to make an advanced Keshe generator on you tube there is Geert Vranckx in Holland MrFixIt in the US and a Chinese group although I haven't seen a working one yet.
    Anyone else heard about this guy? He is very open about what he knows but is it kosher?

Fantastic link!

Project Camelot is a group I often frequently watch. To know that they did an interview with Keshe is "almost" icing on the cake. After reviewing his website, it appears that he actually has something of value. His grammar focuses on leaving this world behind and exploring the unknown.

Im currently downloading the USB files referenced in the last link. You need a Microsoft/cloud one account to get to the data, so I can post it if needed.

Live long and prosper my friends.

\ \/ /
    project-maji forum

Hi PP
    I have been a big fan of Project Camelot in the past but in my experience over half of the people they have on there pretty flaky. Kerry style of interviewing is - just let them ramble on forever.
    She never really challenges the interviewee and is far too trusting. There was a pt in the above chat with Keshe when someone listening asks him a perfectly obvious question.
    Keshe's mentions donations and how they need 50 million euros for their space mission. The guy asks 'Why not just make the gold if you can do it?' Keshe gets really pissed off and says they are missing the point... gold will be no longer worth anything... that this is it is a purely human perspective valuing gold so highly. That is fine but the guy has a very valid point, it will take a lot of gold to devalue the gold markets - make your own if you want the money.
    It would also be the perfect confirmation of his theories, he was on the hook and Kerry just left him get away with it. With technology it is very, very difficult to figure out if someone is telling the truth you've got to put them on the spot.
    Where's your working unit? Where are your promised generators? Where's you flying car? Let's see one.

This is a nice link with load more info about Keshe.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Keshe_Foundation

The download takes approx. 30 min. and is 1.6 gigs. O_o

I'll have to review the material and post accordingly as to not "spam" the thread. :-)
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi PP
    I have been a big fan of Project Camelot in the past but in my experience over half of the people they have on there pretty flaky. Kerry style of interviewing is - just let them ramble on forever.
    She never really challenges the interviewee and is far too trusting. There was a pt in the above chat with Keshe when someone listening asks him a perfectly obvious question.
    Keshe's mentions donations and how they need 50 million euros for their space mission. The guy asks 'Why not just make the gold if you can do it?' Keshe gets really pissed off and says they are missing the point... gold will be no longer worth anything... that this is it is a purely human perspective valuing gold so highly. That is fine but the guy has a very valid point, it will take a lot of gold to devalue the gold markets - make your own if you want the money.
    It would also be the perfect confirmation of his theories, he was on the hook and Kerry just left him get away with it. With technology it is very, very difficult to figure out if someone is telling the truth you've got to put them on the spot.
    Where's your working unit? Where are your promised generators? Where's you flying car? Let's see one.

This is a nice link with load more info about Keshe.

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Keshe_Foundation

My favorites are the ones they did with Mr. Lear, the Rothchild interview, and David Icke.

The rothchild and "starchild" interviews are by far, the most outlandish I've seen, and yet some of the things they say are crazy truths. (of sorts)
    project-maji forum

I feel like I have the smoking gun on renewable energy tech. LoL

But seriously, from all the layouts and diagrams...it appears this guy is actually trying to patent the layouts for a so called "mother ship". (The tech seems to be man oriented. Giving off the feeling of a "man made RV for cosmic travel".)

We are talking a 5-6 layer disk with living quarters and reaction chamber. Not only that, but he has diagrams on how the reactor will work and be mounted. From reading over not even half of this, I can attest that this man knows something that we don't, or something that we know; but are keeping quiet.

I'm not going to say "whom" this is in reference to...but...This new-age tech harps back to a certain someone who got a bad rep for trying to come out. Oh well....live in the now I always say.

~specific pics and goodies to follow~
    project-maji forum

boeken+patenten.jpg

There are two 5-7 min video's of a rough outline on his work. (No information is given...what so ever.)
    Still sifting...

wow...the video has his outright stating that he has "achieved full lift, stability in the atmosphere, energy production/reduction using reactor tech" then goes on to state that his views outright defy laws of science/physics, but it works. LMAO (rem, these are small experiments using weights, not a functioning craft.)

It goes on to reference little homemade lab videos (some as early as '09) showing the manipulation of mass using weights. Other than his videos being choppy, he might have some validity to his findings.
    Last edited by Pandora'sParadox; 03-18-2014 at 07:18 PM.
    project-maji forum

I found the video outlining the basics of his research, but I can't upload it...it's labeled Promo ENG Final, so it can probably be found on their website www.keshefoundation.org

Exerts from patent research doc.

Conclusions:

A gravity producing system, method, concept and technology is claimed whereby in a reactor-embodiment (10) with at least one (26) or more (27) spaces (i.e. cavities 11) - possible wise separated by at least one solid (14A), gaseous (14B) or other state layering matter – under vacuum and/or centrifugal conditions – a chain of energetic events is created via a rotative soft or hard magnetic (17A), initiation of a basic ionization of a gas (i.e. hydrogen 18A) or other elements, which then triggers a controllable chain of energy transfers (so called Scintillation) to the next following layer(s) of introduced gasses (i.e. He 18B, Ne 18C, Ar 18D, Kr, Xe 18E), of other introduced elements - which can be all - of the periodic table (i.e. Li, Be, K, Ca, Ti, … Pt, etc.) and/or their introduced molecule combinations (i.e. a vapor), by that chain of inter-layer transfers several other physical phenomena are caused and created, such as:

It goes on for about 8-10 pages after that...

There's so much information to sift through...but from the pics, it appears he has a functioning reactor as well.

2-bol-energy-system-ZW.jpgA-reactor-good.jpg2-min628Puur-Zw.jpg
    project-maji forum

Just found his official patent forms and probably 200+ pages of graphs and tech analysis. I have some reading to do...

This is his space exploration program given having the funding and tech. This is the dawn of disclosure...
    Space_applications4.jpg

There is also project oasis that deals with water and his technology being used to run basically everything. I would up-load the pics and graphs, but it is in pdf format. :-/
    Last edited by Pandora'sParadox; 03-18-2014 at 07:40 PM.
    project-maji forum