Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Iranian Nuclear Engineer - Technology to Change the World?

Geert is getting closer...

More nonsense or earth shattering technology? Who knows?

http://pesn.com/2015/07/14/9602646_K...ators_alleged/

Keshe Magrav-Power home and car generators alleged

The Keshe Foundation website lists two generator technologies for sale, each for €499.99 Euros, but they give no technical information, including how many kilowatts they produce. The video presentation from their live announcement is a bit chaotic but interesting.

artist renditions

Intro by Sterling D. Allan
    Pure Energy Systems News

Here's an update on the work of the Keshe Foundation that we've been covering over the years.

I’ve had a number of people asking me to give some kind of coverage on the new generators alleged to be for sale from the Keshe Foundation.

I have to say that I’m hesitant to give any kind of big thumbs up on this. You’re going to see me play the skeptic on this one, though I do think their pursuit is worth tracking. There is some great info here.

On their sales page, they list a Magrav-Power home power system and a system that will allegedly power an electric vehicle. Each are listed as costing €499.99 Euros, but they give absolutely no technical information. There is no indication about how many kilowatts they produce, whether it is load following or a continuous output. They do give the sizes (diameter x length) as 67mm X 168mm for the car system, and 30CM X 90 CM for the home system. [Note: whoever does the website has the images backwards, showing the one for the house as being larger.] While a home, with net metering, would be more than happy with 1-5 kW; a regular vehicle will need more than that....

Full article at link

Some thing seems off track here as the "Magrav" technology from this guy has two different forms of physics.

This one magnetic:

http://www.magrav.de/brief-description.html

but this uses a plasma found everywhere in the cosmos.

https://blueprint.keshefoundation.org/manual.php

Now, with magnetical-gravitational (Magravs) technology, power is released and transmitted via the nano-coating of copper. The nano layers absorb ambient plasma energy and release usable plasma, which is much more powerful than simple electron vibration.
    So according to that last link, one would need to slowly grow this "nano- coating" on the copper wirers in your home . . .

I'll hang out "on the fence" for now.
    Last edited by epo333; 07-30-2016 at 03:06 PM.

Found this in an old google alert I had run on him
    https://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/20...ife-for-fraud/

Belgian court convicts Mehran Keshe and wife for fraud
    Category: Africa/International, Lead August 10, 2017
    Mehran Tavakoli Keshe

The Iranian man and founder of the organization known as the Keshe Foundation, who claims to be a nuclear physicist and sells his plasma products which he says can cure HIV/AIDS, diabetes and other diseases, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe has been convicted of fraud and given a suspended sentence by a Belgian court. His wife, Carolina De Roos was also sentenced by the same court that sat in the Belgian city of Kortrijk, according to news sources out of Belgium yesterday, August 9, 2017.

Keshe was given an 18 months sentence and the wife 12 months. The two currently live in Italy.

The couple was charged for deceiving Belgian citizens that they can be healed of various ailments when they drink water from special thermos bottles and inhale air through an inhaler which Keshe sells....

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Found this in an old google alert I had run on him
    https://www.ghanabusinessnews.com/20...ife-for-fraud/

Belgian court convicts Mehran Keshe and wife for fraud
    Category: Africa/International, Lead August 10, 2017
    Mehran Tavakoli Keshe

The Iranian man and founder of the organization known as the Keshe Foundation, who claims to be a nuclear physicist and sells his plasma products which he says can cure HIV/AIDS, diabetes and other diseases, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe has been convicted of fraud and given a suspended sentence by a Belgian court. His wife, Carolina De Roos was also sentenced by the same court that sat in the Belgian city of Kortrijk, according to news sources out of Belgium yesterday, August 9, 2017.

Keshe was given an 18 months sentence and the wife 12 months. The two currently live in Italy.

The couple was charged for deceiving Belgian citizens that they can be healed of various ailments when they drink water from special thermos bottles and inhale air through an inhaler which Keshe sells....
    Let me see if I can find some more information on that...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin