Thread: Karen Hudes Homo Capensis - The Blue Eyed Cone Heads

Blog Entries

Karen Hudes Homo Capensis - The Blue Eyed Cone Heads

I'm a little green to the alien research field but sometimes I think a lot of the references to aliens is misdirection to keep people from thinking more along the lines of cryptoterrestrials. If the Earth is caverned out, and honeycombed with ancient and modern tunnel systems, or natural openings, or its more of a hollow Earth, then there's more space underground than the surface. There could be tons of societies and races right beneath us.

Well I've heard that the human military project holograms of reptilians so military abductees think its not the humans taking them. They cover themselves in nonhuman disguises.

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

I am sorry I missed this when you posted it! Some say the Antarctica Expedition against the SS after WWII was really a journey to a portal and then inside the Hollow Earth. I find that hard to believe but I'd want to know more--if there is any more to link or otherwise.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I am sorry I missed this when you posted it! Some say the Antarctica Expedition against the SS after WWII was really a journey to a portal and then inside the Hollow Earth. I find that hard to believe but I'd want to know more--if there is any more to link or otherwise.
    It's definitely possible and worth investigating. Aliens living amongst us, influencing humans, and influencing our affairs is such a reality shaking thing to discover. It's completely terrifying knowing how magical and powerful their technologies are. But it is also extremely comforting knowing that there are helpful aliens here too looking out for us. I become really inspired when I think of really advanced cultures beneath our feet. That kind of awareness lifts you up out of the mundane muck of the superficial rat-race.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Arrow

I suspect Karen Hudes is a CIA disinformation agent.

Hudes' home, which is today worth One Million dollars sold in 2010 for $79,000. That's a curiously sweet deal.

http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/52...cts-comparison

Her house is a mere 6 miles, or 15 minutes from CIA headquarters.

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=5...=h&mra=ls&z=14

Her husband Barry A. Spergel has a J.D. from Yale Law (Skull & Bones), M.A. from U. of Chicago (Trotsky) "Social Thought" school, B.A. from "Wesleyan Philosophy", and is mobbed-up doing work for Agenda 21.

http://www.yatedo.fr/p/Barry+Spergel...6294e9a7b23b7b

http://toolkit.conservationfinance.o.../barry-spergel

She is much too spooky to trust.

the observation is that human being of the earth have just begun to become aware of their potential as a species

human being may now flourish in a healthy and bountiful world thanks to advances in technology and medicine and education

what is not needed is warfare and a plundering of the earth's natural resources

human being do not need gmo-stuff for nutritional well being

fracking and quarrying and mining for minerals must be outlawed

recycling is the key to salvation

human being are now the source of their own inspiration or misery

it is a choice

and not chance

or fate

the bible is still a book worth reading for information into humanity's dark past

the book of enoch deserves attention

the epic of gilgamesh and numerous ancient text of sanskrit and mayan origin confirm humanity's interstellar connection

popol vooh of the maya and the dzyan of tibet must be read for a more complete understanding of the outer reaches of human kind