"Ugh"...

So many different aspects arise once starting a subject like this...

1. He was just trying to collaborate D.Hare's claims of a space fleet/orbiting colonization projects from NASA.
2. I believe he did find something very important, but he pulled the "for my eyes only" b.s. so that makes me think, that's how he got off so easily. (something I would probably do too given the circumstances.) o_O
3. Lets say all this is valid...+ the testimonies of various other NASA former-employees who claim to have seen records of some sort of cosmic clearance ship beef-a-roni transfers.
4. Lets assume, that there IS some sort of orbiting marine defense force orbiting around our planet. They would have to position themselves someplace where "we" couldn't pick them out of the sky. If 4-6 giant space stations were orbiting our Earth, we could easily spot it in the sky...(cloaking tech....? and don't b.s. me because I've seen it. I know we have it.)
5. TR-3B.
This is mind blowing... The TR-3 Black Manta was just announced this morning on my "idiot bird" as to be approved for the "autonomous drone" program. (It's already a triangle, just fly's forward like a regular plane)

~LET ME ELABORATE ON THIS...~

Autonomous, by definition, is "without government restraint". The Navy is heading this effort and appears to be making excellent progress. BUT...to have an armed drone, operating without any jurisdiction is complete anarchy. Basically saying, "We have a "loaded to bear" drone with no one to answer to." A drone, that could fly into FRIENDLY territory and do whatever the hell it wants. Being controlled by the Navy helps with the reassurance that our "National Security" will be "Protected". O_o

5-a. TR-3B is the first of its kind. Why do i say that...?
Most "UFO's" are classic circle/saucer/cigar/top-hat/egg shaped. Now, within the past 30 yrs, we have this emerging triangle shaped craft that appears to have crude back tech. From my own source, E.T.s hate points. Everything is rounded...(My theory? Due to their highly fragile body structure, one cannot risk falling into anything pointy. LoL)
Suddenly, we have this triangle shape, that preforms almost exactly the way a "UFO" does...and now we have "alleged documents" of the TR-3B being government built, with working tech, costing roughly 4-6 billion to make a single one.

5-b. The TR-3B has been the most unique/recurring sightings to date. How many intelligent beings keep visiting a location "off limits" with that same ride???
http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-scie...a-2444344.html
Because they are ours... O_o

And finally, my 6th ponder...

6. Where the hell did we get the resources and raw materials to do such a task as building an orbiting defense fleet? If we have it, how do we explain the tech? If all of these run off of mercury, then were do we look for "increased mercury consumption"?

If we don't bleed this planet dry, I will be amazed.