Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gary McKinnon and the hack of the century

"Ugh"...

So many different aspects arise once starting a subject like this...

1. He was just trying to collaborate D.Hare's claims of a space fleet/orbiting colonization projects from NASA.
    2. I believe he did find something very important, but he pulled the "for my eyes only" b.s. so that makes me think, that's how he got off so easily. (something I would probably do too given the circumstances.) o_O
    3. Lets say all this is valid...+ the testimonies of various other NASA former-employees who claim to have seen records of some sort of cosmic clearance ship beef-a-roni transfers.
    4. Lets assume, that there IS some sort of orbiting marine defense force orbiting around our planet. They would have to position themselves someplace where "we" couldn't pick them out of the sky. If 4-6 giant space stations were orbiting our Earth, we could easily spot it in the sky...(cloaking tech....? and don't b.s. me because I've seen it. I know we have it.)
    5. TR-3B.
    This is mind blowing... The TR-3 Black Manta was just announced this morning on my "idiot bird" as to be approved for the "autonomous drone" program. (It's already a triangle, just fly's forward like a regular plane)

~LET ME ELABORATE ON THIS...~

Autonomous, by definition, is "without government restraint". The Navy is heading this effort and appears to be making excellent progress. BUT...to have an armed drone, operating without any jurisdiction is complete anarchy. Basically saying, "We have a "loaded to bear" drone with no one to answer to." A drone, that could fly into FRIENDLY territory and do whatever the hell it wants. Being controlled by the Navy helps with the reassurance that our "National Security" will be "Protected". O_o

5-a. TR-3B is the first of its kind. Why do i say that...?
    Most "UFO's" are classic circle/saucer/cigar/top-hat/egg shaped. Now, within the past 30 yrs, we have this emerging triangle shaped craft that appears to have crude back tech. From my own source, E.T.s hate points. Everything is rounded...(My theory? Due to their highly fragile body structure, one cannot risk falling into anything pointy. LoL)
    Suddenly, we have this triangle shape, that preforms almost exactly the way a "UFO" does...and now we have "alleged documents" of the TR-3B being government built, with working tech, costing roughly 4-6 billion to make a single one.

5-b. The TR-3B has been the most unique/recurring sightings to date. How many intelligent beings keep visiting a location "off limits" with that same ride???
    http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-scie...a-2444344.html
    Because they are ours... O_o

And finally, my 6th ponder...

6. Where the hell did we get the resources and raw materials to do such a task as building an orbiting defense fleet? If we have it, how do we explain the tech? If all of these run off of mercury, then were do we look for "increased mercury consumption"?

If we don't bleed this planet dry, I will be amazed.
    project-maji forum

project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    or...He could have just taken a picture with a polaroid camera? And blaming pot for him not remembering how to gather evidence seems a little childish to me. Even if he was, "higher than a giraffes ass" he probably would have remembered to cut/paste onto a notepad template...any hacker worth his salt immediately has a place for his "prize" to be transferred to.

So...what we have is someone claiming to have all this information without a single shred of it...as far as the show says, his case was eventually dropped...?

Almost sounds like a diversion of sorts...

His case was dropped after a great deal of effort by literally hundreds of people over 13yrs. I know cause I put in a whole lot of time myself.
    In the end he had Lords and all kinds of celebs on his side. I think that really kicked in when they made his autism plea. It's easy to belittle it now but he was facing extradition the whole of that time. He's still not allowed a computer.

I'd still veer on his side. I wouldn't be surprised if he's got some kind of proof stashed away somewhere.

So...I can only assume that he DID find something of interest...
    Just as how we are still trying to extradite Snowden still...

I wonder...how does one get in-contact with an individual denied a computer? (pet falcon?)
    project-maji forum

Carrier pigeon?

Whoever ran this must have a means of contacting him
    http://freegary.org.uk/

Have PMed you the email

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Carrier pigeon?

Whoever ran this must have a means of contacting him
    http://freegary.org.uk/

Have PMed you the email
    His legal representative, I would imagine that would give both ends legal cover.

"Winning"
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    "Ugh"...

So many different aspects arise once starting a subject like this...

1. He was just trying to collaborate D.Hare's claims of a space fleet/orbiting colonization projects from NASA.
    2. I believe he did find something very important, but he pulled the "for my eyes only" b.s. so that makes me think, that's how he got off so easily. (something I would probably do too given the circumstances.) o_O
    3. Lets say all this is valid...+ the testimonies of various other NASA former-employees who claim to have seen records of some sort of cosmic clearance ship beef-a-roni transfers.
    4. Lets assume, that there IS some sort of orbiting marine defense force orbiting around our planet. They would have to position themselves someplace where "we" couldn't pick them out of the sky. If 4-6 giant space stations were orbiting our Earth, we could easily spot it in the sky...(cloaking tech....? and don't b.s. me because I've seen it. I know we have it.)
    5. TR-3B.
    This is mind blowing... The TR-3 Black Manta was just announced this morning on my "idiot bird" as to be approved for the "autonomous drone" program. (It's already a triangle, just fly's forward like a regular plane)

~LET ME ELABORATE ON THIS...~

Autonomous, by definition, is "without government restraint". The Navy is heading this effort and appears to be making excellent progress. BUT...to have an armed drone, operating without any jurisdiction is complete anarchy. Basically saying, "We have a "loaded to bear" drone with no one to answer to." A drone, that could fly into FRIENDLY territory and do whatever the hell it wants. Being controlled by the Navy helps with the reassurance that our "National Security" will be "Protected". O_o

5-a. TR-3B is the first of its kind. Why do i say that...?
    Most "UFO's" are classic circle/saucer/cigar/top-hat/egg shaped. Now, within the past 30 yrs, we have this emerging triangle shaped craft that appears to have crude back tech. From my own source, E.T.s hate points. Everything is rounded...(My theory? Due to their highly fragile body structure, one cannot risk falling into anything pointy. LoL)
    Suddenly, we have this triangle shape, that preforms almost exactly the way a "UFO" does...and now we have "alleged documents" of the TR-3B being government built, with working tech, costing roughly 4-6 billion to make a single one.

5-b. The TR-3B has been the most unique/recurring sightings to date. How many intelligent beings keep visiting a location "off limits" with that same ride???

Because they are ours... O_o

And finally, my 6th ponder...

6. Where the hell did we get the resources and raw materials to do such a task as building an orbiting defense fleet? If we have it, how do we explain the tech? If all of these run off of mercury, then were do we look for "increased mercury consumption"?

If we don't bleed this planet dry, I will be amazed.
    Great analysis! There is something definitely going on there--too many different sources giving out little bits--some corroborating big bunches. The implications are very worrisome and someone looking too closely or saying too much could get crosswise with some unforgiving people with no accountability. The general story goes back 15 years or more. I remember "some big mysterious ship in orbit" talk 20-25 years back.

Published on Dec 1, 2015

In 2002 Gary McKinnon was arrested for remotely accessing files on NASA and military computer systems in the United States. Sitting in his bedroom in the UK using nothing more than a humble Windows PC with a 56K modem [sceeech Bulang Bulang Bulang sceech] he viewed the files of the worlds most powerful military organisations. Notice I have not used the word hacking, because in my opinion McKinnon did not need to do any hacking to gain access to these files. The files were publicly available for all to access on unprotected internet facing Windows PCs, without any security. This however did not stop the USA from requesting his extradition and putting him through hell for over a decade. But what was the real reason for this whole affair? Were the public being psychologically warmed to a new type of terror threat? Oh and yes there is a secret space programme.

I watched all four videos. Decent interview, thanks for posting.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Published on Dec 1, 2015

In 2002 Gary McKinnon was arrested for remotely accessing files on NASA and military computer systems in the United States. Sitting in his bedroom in the UK using nothing more than a humble Windows PC with a 56K modem [sceeech Bulang Bulang Bulang sceech] he viewed the files of the worlds most powerful military organisations. Notice I have not used the word hacking, because in my opinion McKinnon did not need to do any hacking to gain access to these files. The files were publicly available for all to access on unprotected internet facing Windows PCs, without any security. This however did not stop the USA from requesting his extradition and putting him through hell for over a decade. But what was the real reason for this whole affair? Were the public being psychologically warmed to a new type of terror threat? Oh and yes there is a secret space programme.