Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diary of Secrets: Marilyn Monroe and "Things from Outer Space."

Thank you. I 'll read that. Great work!

More to come. Today, April 16, 2014, Robert Morningstar emails to say he will search for further confirmation he has seen in the form of:

the BB-CIA letter citing same story. CIA letter indicates that the USAF-FBI liaison MOU was "found out" by CIA, and not divulged to them. CIA was "in house" spying on the FBI & USAF with regards to UFOs.

Robert Morningstar is currently having some computer woes but as soon as he is able, he will attempt to retrieve the supporting document and forward it to The OutPost Forum.

Dorothy Kilgallen's source, Lord Louis Mountbatten, was himself assasinated in 1979. Not saying it is related to the Marilyn affair, but it is odd how so many connected with this case ended up dead! Great job Lee, I cannot wait to see how this plays out. Pulling up a chair, bag of pop corn and 32 oz soda.
    American by birth, Cherokee by blood and Southern by the Grace of God!

Thanks to both Doc and Robert Morningstar for the info on Schulgen.

The Shulgen text isn't visible in the document versions I have but I found one online, along with additional background:

"The UFO connection becomes all the more compelling with the discovery, described in Burleson's UFOs and the Murder of Marilyn Monroe, of an imprint to the left of the "TOP SECRET" stamp near the top of the document; the imprint, when Burleson enhanced it by computer imaging techniques, turns out to contain the name of Brigadier General George Shulgen, who was formerly the chief UFO investigation-coordinator for the U.S. Air Force. (The imprint also refers to General Schulgen's Intelligence Collection Memorandum, a document known to have existed.) This imprint or "bleed-in," however it came to be on a CIA document about Marilyn Monroe, makes a clear connection between her murder and the question of UFO secrecy, as someone, somewhere at some time, evidently thought it logical to archive the documents together. When all the evidence is considered, the case becomes very strong that government people murdered Marilyn because of what she knew about the UFO coverup"

Source: http://www.blackmesapress.com/page4.htm
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Quote Originally Posted by Redbone View Post
    Dorothy Kilgallen's source, Lord Louis Mountbatten, was himself assasinated in 1979. Not saying it is related to the Marilyn affair, but it is odd how so many connected with this case ended up dead! Great job Lee, I cannot wait to see how this plays out. Pulling up a chair, bag of pop corn and 32 oz soda.
    Thanks, Redbone! There are several threads to this story which could be followed and may or may not lead to a connection. Mountbatten was officially killed by the Provisional IRA, yet as always there are questions. See the following article:

http://www.onlinepublishingcompany.i.../active_id/385

Feel free to 'dig in' and please share your findings if you do. Otherwise, enjoy the popcorn and we'll try to give you a good show.
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

To add a little color (well ok black and white), here is a news clip outlining Marilyn's life and demise.

It is evident even back in those times how the media was manipulating the news/public. One may notice no mention of her affairs with the Kennedys!

Quote Originally Posted by Lee View Post
    Thanks to both Doc and Robert Morningstar for the info on Schulgen.

The Shulgen text isn't visible in the document versions I have but I found one online, along with additional background:

"The UFO connection becomes all the more compelling with the discovery, described in Burleson's UFOs and the Murder of Marilyn Monroe, of an imprint to the left of the "TOP SECRET" stamp near the top of the document; the imprint, when Burleson enhanced it by computer imaging techniques, turns out to contain the name of Brigadier General George Shulgen, who was formerly the chief UFO investigation-coordinator for the U.S. Air Force. (The imprint also refers to General Schulgen's Intelligence Collection Memorandum, a document known to have existed.) This imprint or "bleed-in," however it came to be on a CIA document about Marilyn Monroe, makes a clear connection between her murder and the question of UFO secrecy, as someone, somewhere at some time, evidently thought it logical to archive the documents together. When all the evidence is considered, the case becomes very strong that government people murdered Marilyn because of what she knew about the UFO coverup"

Source: http://www.blackmesapress.com/page4.htm
    The text referring to Schulgen above is actually a bit of a puzzle to me. It's clearly not part of the original document, yet I don't find the idea of a bleed through to be convincing. If the two pages were face to face the ink could bleed, but the text would be reversed. If they were back to back it seems unlikely that the ink would bleed right through the paper and onto another page. So the most likely scenario I can come up with is that the text was already on the page before the photocopy took place. Anybody else got a better explanation?

The actual Schugen collection memo can be downloaded at - http://www.roswellfiles.com/pdf/TheRealSchulgenMemo.pdf Although the text doesn't match, so we must be seeing a different document.

It's also worth looking at the following page which shows that there are two versions of the Schulgen memo, one is slightly altered and was leaked to Bill Moore in 1987 the other was declassified. It is thought that the altered version is fake, but it could in fact be an earlier draft. Read the report from Robert Todd at - http://www.roswellfiles.com/FOIA/SchulgenMemo.htm

Lee, he lost me right about here: "perhaps the most fantastically absurd book ever published on the Roswell non-event". This is hard work, often done at the expense of the investigator/authors and deserves something better than an offhand swipe like that. He goes into a great amount of painstaking detail about the documents which I admire but some of his examples of "fake" could easily represent normal variations and some of the "cut and past" accusations lack visual support, leaving me skeptical about the whole piece. I'll send that link to Robert Mornginstar and see if he has an opinion of the accuracy of the article.

I had a similar reaction to that article, Doc. The two versions of the Schulgen memo are too similar for one to be "fake", I'm much more inclined to accept Bill Moore's suggestion that the leaked version was an earlier draft that went a little bit to far for comfort and so was revised.

It's actually a common pattern with sceptical MJ-12 reasearchers. They generally do not accept the ETH and so dismiss Roswell and other circumstantial evidence that supports a physical ET presence.