Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: UFO caught in Mexico DF. before the earthquake↔OVNI Grabado antes del sismo 7.2 Mexico Df 18/04/2014

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    This video is of a NASA chase plane following either the X-45. or X-47. The contrail is a dead giveaway that it is ours, not the UFO claimed by the poster at YouTube. The chase is a F-18 and the contrail for it is at least twice as heavy and starts closer to the one being followed, this means that the exhaust was not as hot, which fits with the stealth nature of cooler exhausts. My guess is that a much better video exists of this chase, it would not have been used because the true nature of the object would have voided any chance of calling it a UFO.
    It is the X-45, it's wings were painted black and the main body was white, about 1/2 the size of the F-18 it fits the profile of the craft in the video. I have not found the original from which this YouTube was mad but I have found some others which make it very clear that it is the x-45 we are looking at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiHukybmUjg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nx0sjYunOc

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-45A

http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/Pho...04-0100-10.jpg
    Last edited by majicbar; 05-01-2014 at 03:04 AM.

This video is of a NASA chase plane following either the X-45. or X-47. The contrail is a dead giveaway that it is ours, not the UFO claimed by the poster at YouTube. The chase is a F-18 and the contrail for it is at least twice as heavy and starts closer to the one being followed, this means that the exhaust was not as hot, which fits with the stealth nature of cooler exhausts. My guess is that a much better video exists of this chase, it would not have been used because the true nature of the object would have voided any chance of calling it a UFO.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTfMa...3jyKvcPmVvlGgw The original would have been tracked by theodolite, this view is the same but of higher quality than the other.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTfMa...3jyKvcPmVvlGgw The original would have been tracked by theodolite, this view is the same but of higher quality than the other.
    Thanks for setting me straight on that.

So what about the video Fore put up, seems more likely to be one of ours after seeing the X-45 in action.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Thanks for setting me straight on that.

So what about the video Fore put up, seems more likely to be one of ours after seeing the X-45 in action.
    In some ways the craft reminds me of one I saw two years ago, but this one has empendages with what appear to be pylons on which are mounted what appear to look like a kind of, cannon? This could be ours, I don't recall many descriptions of UFOs with such devices. I think it would be worthwhile to do a more extensive effort of frame grabbing to better define this objects attributes.
    Last edited by majicbar; 05-02-2014 at 12:33 AM.

In some ways the craft reminds me of one I saw two years ago, but this one has empendages with what appear to be pylons on which are mounted what appear to look like a kind of, cannon? This could be ours, I don't recall many descriptions of UFOs with such devices. I think it would be worthwhile to do a more extensive effort of frame grabbing to better define this objects attributes.
    It kind of reminds me of the shuttle craft on the original Star Trek but armed like the Star Fighters in Star Wars. This bugger is more rounded and aerodynamic, and it seems to have the ability to rotate around it's axis from the direction in which it is heading, I'd say balloon, but then again that would go against my feelings that it is real.

Paused @ 0:39... still baffled @ the abnormal shape.
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    Paused @ 0:39... still baffled @ the abnormal shape.
    Genuine UFOs are thought of as having "high strangeness", from what I see this is a real craft and it is highly strange. It does not seem to fly by aerodynamics as we have come to understand aerodynamics. If one imputes a straight line of travel to the path it is on, then, this craft has the ability to rotate about an axis while still traveling in the same direction. Something is allowing the craft to remain aloft despite its travel being nearly perpendicular to it's path of "flight".

Genuine UFOs are thought of as having "high strangeness", from what I see this is a real craft and it is highly strange. It does not seem to fly by aerodynamics as we have come to understand aerodynamics. If one imputes a straight line of travel to the path it is on, then, this craft has the ability to rotate about an axis while still traveling in the same direction. Something is allowing the craft to remain aloft despite its travel being nearly perpendicular to it's path of "flight".
    I used Adobe After Effects and Mercali to stabilize the video. (I'll put it up a bit later)

So far I was intrigued at first by a redish tint distributed in the front of the object.

After looking at it closely, I have two distinct impressions. First, the video frame movements appears to be genuine but I don't get a strong sense that the video frame is actually focusing on a real 3D object in front of the camera. (Maybe it is my imagination)

Second, once the object is stable in one place where my eye can keep looking at it as it transitions across the length of the video, I got a strong distinct feeling that this object is a 3D model. The motion and direction doesn't appear to make much sense.

===============
    Two thoughts came to mind [that are a matter of opinion],

First, is the witness verified as legit by whomever posted it? I see there was a UFO group attached at the description. Would love to know if they had a chance to do interviews and check the person out for any hoax inclinations.

Second, more or less on the comment made by majicbar about the potential flight path of an ET object. [Consider it gibberish from this point on ]

Moved over here: http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ll=1#post32064
    Last edited by Fore; 05-02-2014 at 11:26 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Still baffled...pausing @ certain spots gives me a rough shape of the vehicle. At first, the vehicle appears to be "pushed" along by the light in the rear of the craft, but later, it seems to rotate and circle the area... Im wanting to say that it's "ours", but it defies all I know about "our" crafts. The shape is consistent with what "we" would produce, but the means of propulsion are different. I tend to look for 3 white lights and some sort of glowing red/orange in the middle. Having paused the vid @ 0:55 sec, I can see it has not just one "long protrusion" but 2...on either side. Still trying to find some sort of reasoning for putting this on a craft.

Im taking a wild guess and saying its our, probably some sort of carrier unit.
    Last edited by Pandora'sParadox; 05-02-2014 at 02:49 PM.
    project-maji forum

I still think it is a genuine video of a real object--with a lot of reservations. I have a problem with the shape of the object. It seems to go from distinct to indistinct in a frame or two and then back again. I agree with the observations that the path the object is flying is somehow "off". When I read what Fore wrote and saw the words "3D model" I thought "that would explain a few things". But...

I once saw the X29 in a test flight out of Edwards AFB. It was flying parallel to the highway, with its forward-pointing wings, and making a maneuver like a corkscrew over and over through the air, which showed off the capabilities of the aircraft to dramatic effect. I got a good long look at it and there is no doubt that it was all real and just as I have described it. I also realized at the time that if anyone only saw that in a video they might think it was fake--or a model airplane!