Thread: Mars Anomaly - Sign On Post

Mars Anomaly - Sign On Post

Yes, I was a little surprised when I saw this too, while looking around more at Victoria crater! This anomaly is not seeable with out magnification. There are several things here, but I am only posting what has the appearance of a black shaped sign with some sort of white lettering, and on a post. I have no explanation for it, other than if this is an actual sign here, as it seems to be, then there is most definitely some things going on here we probably would like/need to know more about.

It is a pretty simple anomaly. I am posting a link for a Rover Opportunity Sol day 1108 pan camera photo. Also, I will post screenshots to help you locate/see the "sign".

http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...2P2384L5M1.JPG

Well, I can post neither photos nor url image screenshots - just says photos too big. I tried to post two different photos, with locators, and said both were too big both ways. Maybe some of you can find the "sign" anomaly with just the Rover link image!!

(this is the same problem I was having here before, except before, I wouldn't try the url images. I think my "file allowance" must still be maxed out, as it was before I quit posting some time ago. I decided to give it another try, and it still just doesn't work. Any suggestions)

I have enjoyed using http://photobucket.com for many years.

It's free.

Charlie, for third party I use "postimage", and it normally works great. I just url posted the same pic with "postimage" on Livingmoon yesterday, and no problem. When I last posted here, which was in 2012 I think, my very small photo allowance (1.0mg was exceeded. So I assume that no pic of any size is allowable for my posting, if that photo file size has not been updated. Without pics, it is pretty much a waste to post anomalies, as they are usually difficult to see in the first place. But then, without pics, a skeptic doesn't have much to work with either!!

This is a test - I am going to try again to post a photo for this OP, just to see if I can post photos here??

This what I see as a possible "sign on a post"!

Edit: Well, SURPRISE! SURPRISE! SURPRISE! It Worked for me this time!

Last edited by rdunk; 09-22-2014 at 12:44 AM.

Good news!

I was able to use special software to zoom in on the sign and just barely make out the lettering...

Bhawahhahahahahahah!!! Actually, I wasn't particularly expecting the inscriptions to be in basic English!!