Thread: Jesse Ventura - Off The Grid

Arrow Jesse Ventura - Off The Grid

Jesse Ventura has new show that can be seen on youtube or ORA TV - Off The Grid. He has dozens of videos uploaded that are worth scrolling through and watching. Interactive, he requests viewers send questions. Use this link to ask.

Jesse Ventura "Off The Grid"

Fiercely critical of both Democrats and Republicans, Governor Jesse Ventura's views are thought-provoking and unpredictable. Don't miss Ventura at his most vigilant ,questioning government and those in power , on the full range of today's critical issues on his new show "Off the Grid" on Ora TV.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 05-15-2014 at 12:46 AM.

Jesse Ventura: Off The Grid

Jesse had it right calling it “The War on Renewable Energy”.
    War on Renewable Energy is terminology that stays with people.

Jesse Ventura was suing the estate of Cris Kyle for $15 million for defamation and economic injury over the book "American Sniper". Kyle had claimed in interviews for his book tour that a character described in the book was in fact Jessie Ventura and that Kyle had decked Ventura in a bar at a Navy Seal's wake after Ventura had supposedly said things against the American government and also had supposedly said that the Seals deserved to loose a few for supporting the government.

The verdict rendered by the jury 8 to 2 was that Jessie had been defamed and economically injured by Kyle's claims and thus due 1.8 million from Kyle's estate. The publisher is expected to appeal the verdict.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5631153.html
    Last edited by majicbar; 07-29-2014 at 09:05 PM.

I hope Jesse enjoyed that win in court over a mudered Navy Seal's widow. He is going to wear that triumph for the rest of his life. Might even cost him more than the defamation award.

At roughly 200 on the meter, Jesse discusses why he did not drop the lawsuit.
    Posting this video link is not endorsing or opposing the lawsuit. It is simply allowing his side of the issue is heard.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 08-12-2014 at 01:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    I hope Jesse enjoyed that win in court over a murdered Navy Seal's widow. He is going to wear that triumph for the rest of his life. Might even cost him more than the defamation award.
    Unless I got the title incorrect, it appears the book remains for sale. Amazon has it listed as a bestseller. I wonder if the publisher will have to go back into the text and edit/remove parts of it?
    Last edited by CasperParks; 08-12-2014 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Unless I got the title incorrect, it appears the book remains for sale. Amazon has it listed as a bestseller. I wonder if the publisher will have to go back into the text and edit/remove parts of it?
    The publisher immediately upon hearing the verdict said that all references to that character was being deleted from all further editions of the book. I don't know how they plan to address the book versions already out there, but by the court action now it should be understood that these passages have no validity. Ideally I could see the older versions having an errata page insert if they have yet to be purchased.

http://mdjonline.com/bookmark/255141...cut-from-book-
    Last edited by majicbar; 08-12-2014 at 01:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    The publisher immediately upon hearing the verdict said that all references to that character was being deleted from all further editions of the book. I don't know how they plan to address the book versions already out there, but by the court action now it should be understood that these passages have no validity. Ideally I could see the older versions having an errata page insert if they have yet to be purchased.

http://mdjonline.com/bookmark/255141...cut-from-book-
    Thanks for answering my question.

Jessie, strikes again. I may not agree with many of the things he says, but he sure is entertaining.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...05b1d02901551?
    Last edited by majicbar; 07-11-2015 at 02:40 AM.

Oh My God. In an interview with WCCO television, Thursday October 15, 2015, Governor Jessie Ventura says that he may accept a nomination from the Libertarian Party for President in 2016. He seems to be especially interested if the nominal candidates are Secretary Hillary Clinton and Governor Jeb Bush for the Democrats and Republicans. Jessie says that he would accept the nomination without registering as a Libertarian, the first candidate since General George Washington to run independently for President of the United States. Governor Ventura said that he would decide at the Libertarian Convention whether to run or not as deadlines in his case would not apply. As to being the running mate for Donald Trump, Governor Ventura said that he and Donald Trump are friends going on 20 years and as a matter of respect that he would consider running as Trump's Vice President. Oh My God.