Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Saturn-Alien Connection

The Saturn-Alien Connection

Interesting stuff in this one on Saturn, Worth the view...

Blog Entries
    This is an awesome documentary. I posted this video along with a video on John Lash about the Archons in the Esoterica / Ancient Wisdom thread. It shows how there is an organized, other-dimensional, occult influence in our reality. Reality is strange and hidden manipulators operate behind the scenes. They hide in secrecy because they're scared. The dark beings have everything to lose and their best weapon is to instil self-doubt and fear into our minds. If we take control of ourselves and stand strong in our own personal sphere of influence they can't touch us and the whole scary control system will fall apart. Maybe easier said than done... I watched the movies station on television this past week and they're playing A LOT of alien movies full of fear and hysterical melodrama. The main thing we have to remember is to not be afraid of anything in life and give the dark beings, aliens, demons, whoever more power than they have.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Well said lycaus...

I am pretty sure much of the experiences we have had are these things.

Not sure what they are but they seem to police reality, always ready to step in any time one of us starts to see through the illusion. Their job seems to be keeping us hypnotized into thinking the material world is important.

I have even heard the theory that our entire language is a tool of theirs to keep us prisoner. You see this theme on the schitzo FreeYourBrain chain letter website as well as the works of Matthew Delooze.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Epo, very interesting documentary indeed. This leads to more questions and perhaps confirmations for me. There are a lot of symbols I have seen over the years that I had no idea what they meant but I've seen several in this documentary. Symbols I've seen in dreams and in visions and during meditation. Hmmmm questions...questions and more questions arises.

So basically if we are living in a fcked up controlled and manipulated world on so many various levels and subliminally we are all being slaves to it overtly and covertly. At the same time self enslaving us in a certain respect. WTF do we do? Many questions do come to mind one of which is? Are we "fracked" from the get go or is there a way out of this "hell" so to speak. I mean our convoluted universe can't be all bad can it????

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    Thanks Epo, very interesting documentary indeed. This leads to more questions and perhaps confirmations for me. There are a lot of symbols I have seen over the years that I had no idea what they meant but I've seen several in this documentary. Symbols I've seen in dreams and in visions and during meditation. Hmmmm questions...questions and more questions arises.

So basically if we are living in a fcked up controlled and manipulated world on so many various levels and subliminally we are all being slaves to it overtly and covertly. At the same time self enslaving us in a certain respect. WTF do we do? Many questions do come to mind one of which is? Are we "fracked" from the get go or is there a way out of this "hell" so to speak. I mean our convoluted universe can't be all bad can it????

Edward
    Though it may seem as we are in a desperate situation, I think our spirit is in command. There are 7 billion plus on this rock but the true life in the universe is more like 100 fold. I feel only a part of our true selves are here briefly.

"Time" here in this reality is what I think we endure for learning purposes I haven't figured out yet. (JMO)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Though it may seem as we are in a desperate situation, I think our spirit is in command. There are 7 billion plus on this rock but the true life in the universe is more like 100 fold. I feel only a part of our true selves are here briefly.

"Time" here in this reality is what I think we endure for learning purposes I haven't figured out yet. (JMO)
    Yeah I agree from a higher level this seems to "a" place of Higher learning aka School of sorts but down here it just seems like the bullies are running the school and the playground. I'm starting to get that feel more and more now a days. Though that's just one perspective and I think there are many levels of the seen and unseen at play here.

Ever watch or seen Stargate Sg-1 and its follow up shows, Atlantis and Universe. I'm specifically dealing with the Sg-1 when I say this but when I've seen the topics and the various nature of different beings, physical and not so physical I often wonder along those lines how far is that from the actual truth in what was portrayed there. Now granted I don't expect everything to be portrayed taken as literal but surely there are metaphors there that can be gleaned to glimpse a partial of what reality is from our vantage point?

I totally loved the show and felt on some level there is some truth to it.

Edward

Here is some possibilities ...

SMALL DISCOVERIES LEAD TO GREAT THINGS

In 1895, while conducting research with his step-up transformer, Nikola Tesla had his first indications that time and space could be influenced by using highly charged, rotating magnetic fields. Part of this revelation came about from Tesla’s experimentation with radio frequencies and the transmission of electrical energy through the atmosphere. Tesla’s simple discovery would, years later, lead to the infamous Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk time travel projects. But even before these highly top-secret military programs came about, Tesla made some fascinating discoveries on the nature of time and the real possibilities of time travel.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...metravel11.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...okingglass.htm

contact.jpg

http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/h...me-travel.html

... etc. etc. ...

Last but not least...

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch.html

In 1895, while conducting research with his step-up transformer, Nikola Tesla had his first indications that time and space could be influenced by using highly charged, rotating magnetic fields. Part of this revelation came about from Tesla’s experimentation with radio frequencies and the transmission of electrical energy through the atmosphere. Tesla’s simple discovery would, years later, lead to the infamous Philadelphia Experiment and the Montauk time travel projects. But even before these highly top-secret military programs came about, Tesla made some fascinating discoveries on the nature of time and the real possibilities of time travel.
    Nikola Tesla was denied credit for many of his accomplishments. I suspect part of it, his unwillingness to bow to big money, corporations and the government. In recent decades, more and more people are learning the truth of where credit lays for a number of inventions.

Blog Entries
    Here is some possibilities ...

SMALL DISCOVERIES LEAD TO GREAT THINGS

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...metravel11.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ci...okingglass.htm

contact.jpg

http://www.one-mind-one-energy.com/h...me-travel.html

... etc. etc. ...

Last but not least...

http://projectcamelot.org/dan_burisch.html

Thanks Epo.

Edward