Thread: Lights in the sky phenomenon I encountered this year

Lights in the sky phenomenon I encountered this year

Hello, I have experienced an odd situation. This is my second time I have experienced this. A few years back was the first time, it was almost the same phenomenon, but not entirely although. Now, I have photos of the first experience, but the second time, I had a better camera and took also video along with photos. I made a video of the complete encounter and the photos of the first experience are at my website, I'll post a link in the end.

So the experience was these balls of light, that I saw in the sky and they blinked, well it all is in the recordings, since it lasted only a few minutes and I took as much recorded material I was able to with the haste as anyone can imagine, I wasn't well prepared. Everyone can make their own assumption about these. This is all I got from the encounter. I'd like to show it to everyone and see how you think about it.

I think it's some kind of spiritual world matter, that has happened there in the sky, maybe it's alien or maybe it's a vision, well a recordable one. Though some might say it's an airplane in the end, well the final photoes show exactly such, but how on this world can an airplane make what is shown in the beginning and middle section of the phenomenon. I didn't make these. There wasn't anything special connected to this situation, it was an ordinary day for me, except for this phenomenon. It took place in end of March or beginning of May. I didn't put the date up, well it doesn't matter much the day I mean. I wasn't sure, if I should publish these, but well I did now since I got inspired to do so.

So here is the video:

Youtube:

Vimeo:

The photos of the first encounter, are here among other things:
    http://utopianviews.com/other/experi...nd-odd-things/

Mek, I am no expert either. One of my observations of the video is, in every view of the "lights", there is a center bright light, and two smaller opposite lights equidistance from the center light ie, possibly bright center landing lights and a wing-tip light on each wing. If the distance of the wing tip lights from the center light is within a normal wing length range (feet not miles), then probably might be an airplane.

Thanks for posting, and just FYI, I am not a "skeptic"!

I see planes landing at MSP airport at night all the time. These images do not resemble anything that I see flying in our skies. I would not give any creditability for this being an aircraft, unless it were a false flag disinformation effort to imitate UFO activity. But why would they do so other than to generate chaos and confusion. It appears to me as a genuine UFO.

It certainly is something different from a regular airplane. The photos in the end of the video were the same event, so it looks like some kind of airplane, the bright lights in the middle section of the plane are somehow odd to me, since I haven't seen such in airplanes elsewhere. So I think it was an alien or some kind of bizarre airplane, that can do these balls of light that were in the beginning and middle section of the event and also have these bright lights attached to plane's middle section. The craft flew towards my position a bit from the side and I was able to take the photos that showed it as airplane looking, when it was closer to me.

Maybe the et have built crafts that can look like an airplane or convert into looking like such, when it would calm down the ones who see their light show, to think of it that "it must have been a regular airplane". Sort of an illusory plane, when it's really something else.

Quote Originally Posted by mek View Post
    It certainly is something different from a regular airplane. The photos in the end of the video were the same event, so it looks like some kind of airplane, the bright lights in the middle section of the plane are somehow odd to me, since I haven't seen such in airplanes elsewhere. So I think it was an alien or some kind of bizarre airplane, that can do these balls of light that were in the beginning and middle section of the event and also have these bright lights attached to plane's middle section. The craft flew towards my position a bit from the side and I was able to take the photos that showed it as airplane looking, when it was closer to me.

Maybe the et have built crafts that can look like an airplane or convert into looking like such, when it would calm down the ones who see their light show, to think of it that "it must have been a regular airplane". Sort of an illusory plane, when it's really something else.
    I have seen light aircraft that were clearly not what one would expect. After watching a bright yellowish orb with a bright but smaller red orb snake through the sky in a broad S curve and the climb almost over me at a 45 degree angle fading out the higher it climbed. This was just after sunset and suddenly after this one of these light "planes" flew in and started a square patterna bit to the East and under where the orbs were last seen. The plane's lights were not normal and it did not have a horizontal tail plane. It was joined by another a minute later and others flew into this aerial circus about a minute apart untill there were eight or so flying this crazy box pattern and just missing one another. There lights were all different, some had white, some green and a couple had red wing lights. This went on for about ten minutes and these craft then left the pattern flying West, South and East. I did not see horizontal stabilizers on any of them but they did have vertical tails, when turning the did not bank but skidded flat with wings level. Were these planes also UFOs, they sure did not look normal or act normal. This was in 1965.