Thread: Interesting UFO Video

Interesting UFO Video

MASS UFO SIGHTING IN MANSFIELD 20/10/2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60a0YWgDCDM

Anyone have any ideas, if this is real, not real, and if not real how it was done.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

It is hard to say, but if it were a hoax one could get five guys with flashlights and take the shot indoors and have them move around and have the reflection then be the "UFOs". We have seen fake UFOs and misperceptions with the actual "UFO" reflected lights from an inside source reflected off the glass, with elevenaugust having shown this several times.

http://youtu.be/ruJ0ASybL6g

YouTube video by same poster, where are these coming from, clearly he is not the originator of these and he is from the UK. Sighting location claims to be thbe Baltic Sea off of Neinhagen, Germany.

synide1234 has 90 posts mostly copies of UFO sightings or claims.

Really good UFO, or really good CGI.
    Last edited by majicbar; 10-21-2012 at 11:50 PM.

This just seemed a little different. I was also thinking reflecting light off a window. However the lights are steady, so most likely not hand held. They also move both independently and simultaneously in what appears to be straight lines. If it is reflected light on a window then it would have to be some type of remote controlled mechanical rig, like those used for stage shows. Impressive footage, I understand the sound can be dubbed in. I'm still curious though if their are any dead giveaways this is not real. With all the fakes out there and the ease with which they are debunked, I just found this one to be a bit above the normal cut of what has been debunked in the past.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

WildMage, I am not sure what you are seeing that impresses you so much. Let me point out a few facts:

1. We do not have an original video to vet.

2. The quality is set to 360p… that does not leave us much to analyze (with that low level of quality) and means this video is not original.

3. I understand why Majicbar thinks they are reflected flashlights. The lights do not change size or intensity (meaning, there is no are no changes in distance to the camera). IMHO, their movement and overall effect suggests CGI rather than flashlights.

4. The lighting and video quality do not allow one to pick out any detail on the ground (to judge distance and therefore size).

5. The camera doesn’t tend to follow any specific object (or light), it just pans while the objects randomly go in and out of frame. This is a “warning sign” the objects are post added (how do the objects know where the camera is moving and "seeing", in order to stay in view?).

Are they real? I will leave that decision up to you.

Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...