Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Temporal Discontinuities

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Have you ever witnessed a UT "coming down" and stopping/warning an ET, or perhaps any chatter on the ET network about "those darned angels" or anything?
    By the way, I should mention something pretty obvious. Despite the fact that I write as if UT are some kind of UBER paranormal entity. People should not assume that.

For all intents and purposes, there is nothing stopping them seemingly from interfering in physical/embodied affairs. Be it an ET or a human person.

Why do I say that? Because the only thing that seems to stop them are their incredibly nuanced rules. Some of which I can glean, but the rest is pretty much mysterious. The UT I met (and variety thereof) don't seem to be descending in some ET-esque fashion. They are (IMO) more like Administrators/Moderators/Messengers/Enforcement over whatever happens.

They don't seem to have any [regular] motivations like you would find in a regular ET or human being.

They care if you interfere in other peoples lives using psychic abilities. [strangely enough]

They care if you divulge information from the ET. Basically they have a negative opinion of it's consequences on the receiver, but not like a personal opinion. More like an conflict of ethos. http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ethos

For whatever reason, some of them simply answer that there are secrets that do more harm than good. [basically] Some of them state that some knowledge has been banned from a human knowing.

They care if you divulge information to [interfere with] someones' evolving [future] situation. They usually always say abnormal situations / ~deviations from...the expected~ that individuals cannot get through regular/standard means. I.E. setting into motion abnormal events.

In other words, if your neighbors wife is having an affair with someone who is noted in her mind every other friday, you don't collect that information surreptitiously and then give it to the neighbors husband on a silver platter. The UT look down on information collected through non-standard perception and then disseminate it. Though strangely enough, that is part of their job description. (No, I am not jabbing them for it, I respect what they do.)

They don't take kindly to you exerting any form of modified "influence", by PSI/ESP or any other form. But they don't always show up even when you do.

I wonder why that is. Whether it's straight up "freewill must be preserved" or if it's a moralistic testing of your faith, like if you don't have faith and therefore fail to act on the message then you somehow deserve the consequences.
    The few UT I have met are both a walking contradiction that only "looks like" a contradiction on the surface.

A number of them stated a strange motto, that the next moment of any decision is your "second chance".

Almost all the UT I have touched the topic with....and bear in mind they tend to say very little but....strangely and contradictorily....speak volumes at the same time.

Almost all the UT I have personally met tend to think in reverse of what you'd think is logical. Bear with me on this:

They expressed that everything you do is being "transcribed". Every decision you make is being weighed for and against you as part of a testament as to whom you are. (And I heard this long before I knew that was even in the Bible) They think that "your now" is your second chance. That the moment you are living through is where you should make "the right" decision.

That the decision is already defined by whatever it is you will do. So they tell you, you should do the right thing. Others said that you were "being known" by everything you do. Who you are, what you believe and think and what you ultimately decided to do.

Overall, they let you know, that despite everything and it's appearances, someone higher than them is constantly in charge of providing options and tirelessly working behind the scenes. (which is very apparently true)

Or if it's just a preserving of the general order or timeline of things, like X is somewhat supposed to happen, so they can only somewhat intervene.
    It's harder to shed some light on that based on the little I know of the UT.

I can definitely assert that the UT people I have come across believe there is a general order. They take it personally if you persistently try to disrupt it. But it is not like what the ET tend to have in mind. The ET and UT sometimes have overlapping similarities with great differences beneath the surface. (It is all in the fine details of "what supports" the position they take.)

While there are also some very sharp motivational differences I can easily note among the ET and UT.

---------------------------------

Something (God, as I now believe) defines who gets what chances. Some get active prodding, some get light mental hints. Everyone though appears to get at least a knock on the proverbial door. It's up to you what you do with it though.

Early on, during UT encounters, I could tell there was something that I couldn't see or sense that was defining the motivation behind the UT encounter. Though, sometimes I noted that UT have their own motivations behind a tight leash of unsaid rules. So there is an order to things that is seemingly decided above their proverbial pay grade.

When the UT motivations conflict with the greater unseen directive, they do that "lamentation" thing. When it is really bad, for whatever strange reason, they come to you (the few I knew best and encountered a couple of times) and tell you they "are sorry". You definitely get the strong impression (and weird as it sounds) that they actually care what happens to you as you live life.

When the news is really, really, really bad. In the midst of their grief, you feel drops of water fall on you from out of nowhere as if someone were crying. (out of thin air) (when they do that....you know it is one heck of a whallop coming down the pike. It is exceedingly rare and very bad.)

A few others tended to plead with someone you can't sense. (well back then, now I know "who it is")
    They appear to advocate for you, bargain and plead. (Sometimes, when they get concessions they end up telling you, often times, not.)
    Keep in mind, in my opinion, it is always my own fault in retrospect.

Other, times you hear the UT in front of you talking to "someone greater" in whom you can hear the superiors ~rough~ thoughts echoing off the mind of the UT standing nearby. Other times it's talking to God directly in a sort of prayer. (which I found odd way back then)

Often times, you can sense the orders being given to them by superiors by listening to the UT's mind and what is going through it. (a sort of ~mental echo~)
    Last edited by Fore; 06-07-2014 at 11:35 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

Which is incredibly strange considering they acknowledge their existence but act as if they aren't there when they show up. I vividly recall a temporarily [Nordic] ET who seemed surprised by the appearance of a UT during one critical encounter [for me at least it was critical]. I vividly still remember the expressions that crossed the female nordics mind as "in surprise" and that "she had heard of these but hadn't seen one up close".

I am no genius, but I know when something seems fishy. The incongruence of the whole interaction seems to indicate the ET and these UT are estranged. Or maybe I am reading a little too much into it. I dunno, you tell me?

As you are talking about the UT's Fore, I am all but reminded of perhaps these are the beings with out any physicality as we may know it but are more rarefied entity that allows many things to happen and for the most part of a particular non-interference for the most part but it sounds like when needed they do step in and say. "Don't do that any more or Lay off and stop it" Now it totally seems that the "Ets" you reference here seemingly can perceive them and know about them. But they don't really seem to care to do anything about them because it seems that, they can't. I make this statement since you say they are more then willing and able to interfere with other Et's, ghosts and demons. Perhaps this maybe speaks to the frequency or for lack of a better word "level or plane of existence they can effect or be on".

Edward

Blog Entries
    Years ago I had a vivid dream similar to Carissa'a anecdote with the glass breaking. I was in the living room at night and there was a bluis white glow. A flying saucer was right outside the big ground ground level windows. Everything was rumbling and all the glass blew out. I thought it was real until I woke up and was surprised the house was still okay. I wonder if that was more than a random dream considering the similarity. Perhaps it was a screen memory or implanted dream to make military abductee's blame it all on aliens?

A few days ago, all day, I kept getting these persistent deja vs flashes. Like 30 deja vus in one day. Some memory was trying to surface but it was blocked. What a frustrating feeling. Like when you can't find the exact word 9th name that's under the tip of your tongue.. These deja bus were triggered all day and I got the sense of a memory while re people were chasing each other or like a big paintball game or strategic mission on foot and in vehicle. I had the sense of being in a field behind cover training with possibly fake gun. These deja vus were a few days after I almost ran into a deer on the sidewalk on my bike. I was across town and my family at home said they saw deer in the front yard by the window at the exact same time. What are the odds? We are in deer territory but those 2 sightings were the first deer we saw all summer so far. Screen memory? I was so close to the deer I could touch if I took 3 steps. I was shocked and off guard but maybe it means nothing. Still interesting though. My family at the house includes a man who is probably a bloodline abducted with exceptional talents and experiences.

This is a very interesting thread. I think it's possible a part of our soul does things in other dimensions.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 06-17-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    ...Strangely enough, I never noted any ET having obvious signs of interaction with a UT off the top of my head.

Which is incredibly strange considering they acknowledge their existence but act as if they aren't there when they show up. I vividly recall a temporarily [Nordic] ET who seemed surprised by the appearance of a UT during one critical encounter [for me at least it was critical]. I vividly still remember the expressions that crossed the female nordics mind as "in surprise" and that "she had heard of these but hadn't seen one up close".

I am no genius, but I know when something seems fishy. The incongruence of the whole interaction seems to indicate the ET and these UT are estranged. Or maybe I am reading a little too much into it. I dunno, you tell me?
    Ok well we know that demons tend to scatter like roaches when a UT shows up, except the ones you said who attempt to put up a fight...but even they get taken down/away. So if these aliens you observed were fallen angels in the more cartoonish sense (like a melodramatic 'legions of lucifer' kind of thing) then you should have detected some kind of sneering, contempt, fear, or a middle finger from them toward the UT. But for them to act with ignorance/indifference, maybe surprise and possibly some guilt at best, well I'm not totally sure what that implies.

It did make me think of aliens being more like a super-advanced version of the Military Industrial Complex. Like imagine you're someone in black ops military intelligence and are aware that something like UTs exist based on past experiments and reports, but you don't know that much about them because you have nothing to say to each other. What does salvation of the spirit have to do with running a satellite scan of new base building under the Ural mountains, and vice versa.

But when one shows up and you see it and feel it's 'seal' so to speak, as career black ops you'd probably realize that you're involved in something not quite wholesome. Though you're also not going to act like a demon that's going to scurry away hissing, either. Maybe you'd think that whatever the UT is there for, it has no bearing on your assigned objective. That's my guess at what's going on with the alien non-reaction to them.

Other possibilities include them working for superiors who are working for superiors who are fallen UTs, and the underlings don't know about the beef between the two, and therefore don't care or react much. Another possibility is that they're very much aware of the UTs and have to be on their best behavior to avoid getting vaporized by them, ha.
    Last edited by montalk; 06-18-2014 at 07:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Years ago I had a vivid dream similar to Carissa'a anecdote with the glass breaking. I was in the living room at night and there was a bluis white glow. A flying saucer was right outside the big ground ground level windows. Everything was rumbling and all the glass blew out. I thought it was real until I woke up and was surprised the house was still okay. I wonder if that was more than a random dream considering the similarity. Perhaps it was a screen memory or implanted dream to make military abductee's blame it all on aliens?
    Hard to say, could be just a dream, some entity giving you a nightmare, implanted dream for disinfo purposes, screen memory, or maybe even a real/reversed event.

A few days ago, all day, I kept getting these persistent deja vs flashes. Like 30 deja vus in one day. Some memory was trying to surface but it was blocked. What a frustrating feeling. Like when you can't find the exact word 9th name that's under the tip of your tongue.. These deja bus were triggered all day and I got the sense of a memory while re people were chasing each other or like a big paintball game or strategic mission on foot and in vehicle. I had the sense of being in a field behind cover training with possibly fake gun. These deja vus were a few days after I almost ran into a deer on the sidewalk on my bike. I was across town and my family at home said they saw deer in the front yard by the window at the exact same time. What are the odds? We are in deer territory but those 2 sightings were the first deer we saw all summer so far. Screen memory? I was so close to the deer I could touch if I took 3 steps. I was shocked and off guard but maybe it means nothing. Still interesting though. My family at the house includes a man who is probably a bloodline abducted with exceptional talents and experiences.
    Hmm, well I get deja vu's prior to major surprises, usually an improbable obstacle that feels quite contrived. Reminds me of that scene in the Matrix where Neo had a deja vu after seeing the black cat twice and that meant "they changed something" and suddenly the windows were all bricked up. Some scientists say deja vu is caused by an epilepsy episode that affects the temporal lobe, but I looked that up and temporal lobe epilepsies come with other side effects like slurred speech and impaired thinking, so I don't think that explains it. However, just as the eye can see because it is an organ of perception that reacts to light, I bet the temporal lobe or nonphysical structures in that region can react to temporal anomalies.

As for synchronicities (increase in improbabilities), I get those prior to significant perturbations in my life, including major "iffy" moments on my timeline where a difficult situation could spin off into majorly different personal futures. I visualize it like a section of rapids coming up in my river of time. If the river ahead is calm, that's because the currents are all flowing along their most probable uniform linear path. But if they are deviating this way and that way due to the rapids, then prior to reaching them you'll already experience a bit of turbulence. Therefore if there is a major deviation coming up (a highly improbable move) then perhaps it's already pulling you out of your default current and into an improbable stream (where the synchronicity occurs). This is just a theory.

Though not everyone gets synchs, so it's possible they aren't mechanical side effects like timeline turbulence precursors, but rather intelligent signals injected into your environment by something benevolent as a kind of "heads up" because you sure as hell aren't psychic enough to know of it directly -- and so not everyone needs a heads up that way.

Blog Entries
    Thanks montalk for the heads up. Looks like I've been pulled onto a surprisingly positive path this year that could be a way different timeline than what I might have ended up on. I will be aware for any signs or syncs .
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."