Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Temporal Discontinuities

Temporal Discontinuities

Continued from: DEMONIC or ET any first hand ENCOUNTERS?

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    @ Montalk

There was a bit of insight into paranormal activities that I read/saw in 1 or more paranormal cases.

It is something which I think I have only witnessed once but never again.

======================

The first case that caught my attention was of a TV documentary on a case of incidental possession of a man and transient entities in (I guess) anyone would call a modern goblin type of encounter.

The basic story (I can probably find you the video) was of a service man who was called out to a service call and found himself in the middle of what looked like a woman performing an exorcism. The woman [a crooked] exorcist basically set up the man to be the "thing" to be possessed. When he inadvertently showed up, the entities were (intentionally) sent to him as the new object to be possessed.

During the documentary, they detail how the entity would make calls and speak words through the mans phone. Well during one such incident the man was able to call someone with what appeared to be professional audio equipment.

Here is where the truly strange details emerge. The man [the observer with the audio equipment] was able to hear the same voices and speech as the victim. He even initiated a recording of the speech and watched the computer recording the audio. What was truly strange was at the end of the episode wherein they were both a witness to, the recorded audio is replaced with dead silence. Despite the fact that the man recorded the event.

---------------------------

It was the first time that I began to wonder how that was technically feasible. From what I could see, the entity didn't delete or destroy the recording itself from what the documentary described.

They both recalled the speech over the [electronic] phone,
    They both used an electronic device to observe the speech phenomena,
    One of them was recording the phenomena with an electronic device,

But no recording remained. (?)

Only they, the living people, recalled the actual event.

-------------------------

If I thought about it, the entity could not have made them "imagine it" through some supernatural or psychic illusion as the machine recorded the activity despite not retaining the recording. They also had an electronic device between them which transmitted the sounds between the two men.

So after some thinking about what I do know vs what I don't know, I came to the conclusion that there must be a unique phenomena which is either minor or goes under reported.

What I think happened is that this entity might have somehow affected a sector of reality and through some kind of convoluted process (which I can only guess at) reverted the incident at the end.

===========================

Why do I think this and not some simpler conclusion. (?)

The reason is because I have noticed a few cases since then that fit the "anomalous" profile that can't be explained any other way. And which I realized I have experienced at least once before.

I'll post more to lay out what I think (convoluted and sketchy ideas) happened.
    I have long known that paranormal entities are for the most part, non-material object in a material universe.

My understanding is the following about paranormal entities:
    They exist within reality as non-physical descriptive elements at the influence level of reality. (like all objects in the universe)
    But they don't have though the physical properties of every other physical object in physical reality.

So in other words, they exist at an "immaterial" level, but lack "material" properties like your car, your dishwasher or your human body.

------------------------

Here is where things get really weird.

I know from what the ET taught, that non-physical objects [in this case, conscious people] without their material equivalent can basically defy certain constraints that would otherwise apply to a material object. People who undergo an OOBE tend to move from one adjacent "version of reality" to another. Or they move from one spot on earth to another in an instant.

I know this is certifiably true because many observers have experimented with that. But more importantly because I am aware that psychic ET and I have performed with abilities "at a distance" that would otherwise fail if this principle concept weren't true.

What made me wonder about this case and others like it, are the phenomena witnessed seem to defy the laws of cause and effect. When I think about the many tricks the ET teach you about how cause and effect aren't always straightforward and linear...I took it into account when thinking of what could be done to replicate a strange anomalous phenomena that was witnessed.

In the ET circles it is perfectly "normal" that conscious entities can look into the future and sideways to different adjacent trajectories to make present day decisions. They [and I] did that all the time. But what if you were talking about an entity who lacks a physical biological component?

Could a paranormal entity perform "something" on the environment to cause a sudden overlap of physical phenomena for two adjacent versions of reality to transpose temporarily and then revert it?

[Continued....]

For example, the ET I knew always used to harp on about continuity errors.
    They sometimes said the less they interact directly "ground floor" with the environment of the universe the less often they had to deal with continuity issues and the issues of shifting versions within reality.

For example, they used to explain in one example that if someone like the Advisor [Nordic-like ET] comes into direct contact with the "ground floor" of reality it is as if an object popped into "full on" existence in the universe. They stated when I was younger that it creates a continuity error. One grey used to say it was like adding a lose thread in the center of a rope that had no origin or beginning [continuity] when creating a rope. Then removing the same thread from the same rope by cutting it when they leave.

As the ET used to say, they were constantly appearing and disappearing as a classical physical object in reality due to the phasing technology. Without a clear beginning, and disappearing with no apparent end.

Objects (people like me) are moved out of sync with the original inertia of reality with each change. They basically said that small changes are acceptable but large changes cause their vantage point to fluctuate. They also said it would affect me if I used abilities like theirs and in turn people "like them" would notice the errors and fluctuations.

In their [sort of basic] view, reality doesn't adapt to errors. The idea of a paradox doesn't exist for them as much as they suddenly shift from one adjacent sequence of events to another with a greater impetus. They coordinate between themselves to limit the amount of changes so they keep things on track.

Contact/Disclosure day is basically the beginning of a free-for-all where everyone [well above humankind at least] gets to roll the dice. If you really think about it.

===========================

Anyway, before I end up in the ditch of talking points...

I wondered if the paranormal entities were somehow affecting which version of reality the person observes before it reverts back to a default state. What I think is my best guess right now, is that the entity probably temporarily affects the version of reality to which the person is spiritually attached to/aware of.

That person being affected is both a physical object and a non-physical object (their spirit).

For example, if an entity were to stalk someone on an ongoing basis and they were to affect a persons sync with the normal trajectory of their reality:

The person would see and experience a set of events where in the entity does something notable, but when the sync of the persons consciousness self-corrects back to the normal trajectory of their given reality, there should be no external evidence that the previously witnessed events actually took place. The conscious recording on the non-physical side [their spirit] remains but the external physical world shows no evidence.

----------------------------------------

Did I mention my thoughts on this were convoluted?

The point to get around is that the observations people make with their conscious awareness creates two recordings. One is in the spiritual area and the other is a physical encoding in the organic parts of their body.

The other point to keep in mind is that people, as both physical objects and a consciousness are constantly shifting moment to moment from one event to the next. Thanks to the spirit portion it all looks continuous and straight forward as an experience. "As if" it were coherent and linearly sequenced set of events.

But if an entity (another spirit without a body) were in theory hanging around the living person, the spirit could in theory affect the connection the living person has to "this" specific version of physical awareness and make them jump into another. Like jumping one train track to another temporarily, then back to their original track.

Whatever happened during their observations on a different railroad track is perfectly real as observed, but whatever they observed during their desynced state is not relevant to their current observation once undone.

=====================

One point I'd like to make is that OOBE experimenters can go and see different versions of reality sans[without] their body. But they always remain linked to their particular version of reality due to their body being linked with their spiritual side. When OOBE experimenters come back, they sync back in their original revision of reality. Their normal trajectory of what they know as reality.

If some entity figured out [somehow] a way to make someone [who is alive] forcibly resync with an alternate version of themselves...even if just for a moment and then back again. They would probably be puzzled by (for example) why they saw plates vividly flying and breaking then, suddenly when they re-sync their consciousness to their original revision of reality, they look around and see no broken plates.

It happened, just not in that specific original trajectory of reality. In the end, it's what you remember that counts. ?
    Reply in next post.

So if I understand you correctly, in theory the mind can be desynced from the body's current timeline, experience an alternate timeline, and be resynced with the original timeline while retaining memories of those alternate events, minus any physical proof that they happened. That's a good theory. This is a goldmine topic; it could explain broad daylight abductions in public places with no evidence remaining afterwards except for those involved remembering it. Or not even remembering, rather just missing time and an uneasy feeling that something weird just happened.

About that entity and the audio recording, it's strange that only the waveform data itself was missing. Like why wasn't the whole event erased, where the audio guy has this 'daydream' where he got a call asking him to record something weird, but he check his phone and computer and apparently no one called him that day. It's as if only the bare minimum was done to ensure no evidence could be shared with others. The two guys could remember everything, have the audio file right there, everything same as before except for the key proof.

Makes me wonder if the paranormal entity maybe wasn't the one who did the correction, but something else that acts as a kind of time cop or time editor. I mean, if aliens are worried about creating too many fluctuations/discontinuities themselves, or worried about you using abilities to instigate such ripples, then I'd imagine they'd also fret about 'illegal' paranormal entity activity that impacts the timeline.

So back to that audio recording, obviously if the recording were retained, they could have played it for the show. People would hear it, be creeped out and affected, some who were on the fence might now start taking the topic more seriously. It could be scientifically analyzed, and some guy with a degree says it's truly anomalous, etc. and I think those effects all stemming from an intrusion from outside our timeline could be a major no no (maybe that's one of the legal stipulations of the "Quarantine"?) But if only those two guys remembered it, but had nothing to show for it, then no problem. So some kind of local quarantine/correction was put in place to nip the consequences in the bud before they rippled.

"If a tree falls in a forest and no one...." -- I bet that if an alien showed up fully at 'ground floor level' in a forest with no one around, the discontinuity would be minimal versus if they appeared on the White House lawn. Public reaction (both in terms of their actions and impressions) must therefore figure into the degree of fluctuation in the alien vantage point. This means proof is allowed so long as its effects are contained. That's why each of us can have 100% personal proof aliens are real, but one way or another we're prevented from convincing the world at large. The management of proof involves everything from thought insemination to possibly the timeline desyncing / resyncing stuff.

Here are some of Carissa's anecdotes that may relate:

A dream? Or a real UFO/abduction? I don’t know whether this was a dream, a real event, or a screen memory. However I’ll include it in the “Dreams” section, just in case. But one night in Florida in March or April of 2002 (right after I moved to my new apartment in Fort Lauderdale), I had just gone to bed when suddenly, a bright blue-white light descended outside the front of my apartment. Its light poured through the blinds covering my front window. Whatever this was, it had tremendous force. I jumped out of bed, frantically grabbing for my cat to protect her…right as the light source blew in my front window. Which is amazing, considering it was a strong, tri-sectioned/slatted hurricane storm window. The glass and blinds flew in everywhere, landing all over the carpet, and now the noise level was doubled, and there was all this wind and ruckus mayhem, and bright blue white light pouring in, and more wind blowing around. All I could do was just stand there, clutching my cat, facing the window (about eight to ten feet from it) frozen in place, too shocked to do anything. I didn’t make a run for the back door either. It was like I couldn’t move. And that’s all I remember.

I woke up the next morning, more than ten hours later - very suddenly - pushing myself up in bed with a HUGE gasp, eyes bugged out, whipping my head around to look over my shoulder, FULLY expecting to see my apartment completely trashed. It felt like it had only JUST happened, seconds before…when in reality more than ten hours had passed.

The apartment was perfect. The window was in place, the blinds were there, and sunlight lit the apartment. Outside life was as calm and still and pleasant as could be. My cat was there, and she was fine. The feeling of confusion and disbelief I felt is hard to convey. I KNEW the apartment should be trashed. To the core of my being I knew it had happened. Yet, the apartment was fine. Suspicious indicators: 1) it was like I was blacked out all night, I had no dreams, no memories of waking up even once in the night, and that’s not normal for me; 2) waking as suddenly as I did, gasping; and 3) the feeling that no time had gone by at all, even though it had been ten hours - it’s all indicative of being plunked back from an abduction. Guess things were rearranged too when I was plunked back. Like it never happened. Or, it’s actually a very vivid and intense screen memory of sorts.
    Another notable occurrence – although I didn’t document when this happened, so I could kind of kick myself for that – was at my current temp job. I think it was earlier in this year, although it may have been late last year. But I was at my desk in the morning, and it was like time jumped. One minute it was sometime between 9:30 and 10 and the next……….It was lunch time, noon. It clearly felt off and wrong to me, like something had literally jumped, and I lost a couple of hours, yet things were kind of fuzzy so I just went “huh” and put it aside. And that’s a big part of the problem here, the fuzziness, feeling hazy, like maybe it’s just a case of time getting away from you because you’re too busy, versus actual “time jumping,” and/or “missing time.” Although I wasn’t busy, so it made no sense.

But then…….a coworker noted the same exact thing later in the day.

A guy that works here named Ryan (not to be confused with a former coworker named Ryan from Florida that I’ve mentioned in several of my write ups….) was stopping by to grab some water from the cooler around two in the afternoon. As he stood there waiting for his water bottle to fill up, one hand on his hip staring up at the clock on the wall with furrowed brows, he mentioned that he lost the morning. That one minute it was going on 10 or so, and the next….it was 12 p.m., and he’d lost the morning. It was a big deal to him because he had a project that was due by the end of the day and now he was behind because of this. o_O If it had just been me I would have forgotten about this incident and dismissed it as me imagining things. But having even just one other person noting exactly the same thing I experienced, verbatim, saying that the time loss seemed to occur between 9:30/10 am and noon was enough to make me look closer. I really don’t think I was imagining this, but what exactly happened I’ll never know. Was this just a localized happening? Was it on a mass level? I just really wish I’d kept track of the date. I have trouble doing that anymore. I used to diligently log everything, but eventually I just stopped caring. It’s like after awhile you go, “Okay, life and reality is weird, you’ve definitively proved it, how much more documentation do you need?” It became redundant to keep logging everything, but I realize that some things need to be, no matter what.
    (continued...)
    Last edited by montalk; 05-26-2014 at 10:56 PM.

For some reason I can't use the quote formatting on the following, it gives an error about message being too short, needs at least 5 characters, etc. so using indent instead.

Sometime shortly after this Joe flipped out on me for the last time that I would ever tolerate it. We got into a petty argument having to do with the refrigerator, I don't really remember. But after the way he reacted, that was it, I was done. I left him standing in the kitchen, throwing a fit, and locked myself in my room.

He pounded on my door like a crazy person, shouting full voice, then was back out in the kitchen, tearing things up. I heard him taking things out of the fridge and throwing it all around, screaming and carrying on. This went on and on and on. Meanwhile, I'm in my room, calling now ex-boyfriend Steve, whispering into the phone and asking if he could help me move out of there with his pick up truck as soon as it's convenient for him. He could tell something was seriously wrong and immediately agreed, sounding concerned. Kind of a rare stretch for the normally emotionally neutral Steve. Sunday was the first available time he had, which was in about five days. Cool, I said. I didn't know where I was going to go...and I didn't care. A motel maybe, who knows, put my stuff in storage. I was done though, and that was all that mattered. The rest would work itself out.

It's amazing how "stuff" knows it's in trouble, and works to immediately rectify the situation. "Stuff" wanted me tethered to Joe at all costs, for several reasons, and when I decided to leave and take off, it "fixed" the problem.

The next day, it was a New Joe.

It was like the incident never happened. Joe had a completely new personality. He was calm, docile...dazed. Pleasant as could be. Gone was the past five months of rage and head games, periodically flipping out and making me chase after him. The kitchen was also miraculously cleaned up - completely, like it never happened, but yet, it shouldn't have been. I heard stuff break, but in the morning everything was perfectly clean and tidy, the fridge was normal, like nothing had ever been taken out and thrown around. It was like it had just...never happened. I thought that was a little "weird" at the time - recognizing even with my then naive obliviousness that cleaning up the mess shouldn't have eliminated all traces of the incident. So factoring in Joe's "New Personality" I can now, at this stage, with what I know about MILABS and the woo woo, take a wild guess at how the miraculous kitchen clean up may have occurred.

Joe never got angry at me again in the next almost two years that he remained in my life, never said nasty things, never disdainfully criticized me, never even dared to flip out at me. It was to the point where I could have stood there and cussed him out and completely degraded him up and down and he would have just stood there, taking it. Not that I would do that, but that's to illustrate how docile he was now with me. His personality did a complete 180. He was still crazy with the rest of the world...just not to me. I never told him that I had called Steve and was going to move out and ditch him, and there was no way for him to know since I was locked away in my room, whispering on the phone down by the floor between my bed and the wall while he was in the kitchen screaming and carrying on and throwing everything around... but I didn't have to. The "stuff" that controlled him knew it, and so "fixed the situation." Damage control.

I don't know what they did to him, but whatever it was, it insured that I changed my mind. I called Steve back about two days later and cancelled the Sunday moving day, much to his confusion. The apartment complex gave us a warning letter on our door threatening eviction if something like that ever happened again because they'd received complaints from the neighbors, that's how loud and crazy Joe was.

(continued...)
    Last edited by montalk; 05-26-2014 at 10:55 PM.

Last anecdote:

November 1, 2001. I was en route to moving to Portland, Oregon, from Orange County California. Having checked out of my motel room in Bakersfield California near noon, I drove down the street to get to the 5 Freeway North on ramp. I found it, no problem, but then saw a Carl's Jr. hamburger place. Umm! Food! So I sidetracked over to the Carl's drive thru first, to get lunch before hitting the road. Ten minutes later I'm exiting the drive thru, back onto the road to get to the onramp. Got my hamburger, my Coke, my cat in my lap, life is good. (note: ten years later it's safe to say, I don't eat like this anymore. ) I get to where the onramp is………and now it's closed. It's blocked with orange road safety cones and a sign that reads "Onramp Closed." And to top it all off, it was now freshly paved.

I just sat there in my car, in the middle of the road, mouth open, stunned. It made no sense. This was the same onramp from only ten minutes before!!! There were no construction workers to indicate where all this suddenly came from. There were no people around in general who could have even done this. And the icing on the whole deal was when I looked up to the top of the on ramp…and saw a police car just sitting there, on the shoulder of the road. Like a guard, you could say.

Confused, I drove off down the road, thinking there must be another on ramp to use.

Nope. There was only the 5 Freeway South on ramp. That was it.

I drove back to the northbound on ramp and sat there in my car in the middle of the road, frowning intensely, experiencing what was at the point, the most confusion and disbelief I'd ever felt for anything. This whole thing wasn't right. It couldn't be real. I frowned at the freshly paved on ramp, with nobody else around, and the cop at the top. What to do…what to do…Whatever this was, it was almost a perfect guarantee to ensure that I wouldn't use the ramp. Because who in their right mind would drive their treasured car over wet asphalt with a flippin' cop sitting right there? Nobody.

It's not real, I decided. It can't be. This is just so ridiculous and over the top, there's no way it can be real.

And I took my foot off the brake, drove around the orange cone, over what was supposed to be fresh wet asphalt, up the ramp, past the cop, and onto the 5 north.

Nothing happened.

I didn't feel anything weird going on with my car after driving through wet asphalt.

My heart was racing as I checked my rearview, expecting the cop strobes to start going. Nothing. The cop just sat there.

My heart rate slowed as the cop car grew smaller and smaller in my rearview. Still frowning, I slowly began to eat my hamburger and "recover" from the incident. All I could do, like most things, was just put it aside. Move forward. Not obsess over it. Answers would come, I was sure. Eventually.

In retrospect, I realize now that of course I could have gotten on the 5 south, and turned around at the next exit to go back north. But I was just so confused over wet pavement and orange cones and cop cars appearing from nowhere within 10 minutes' time that I couldn't think clearly. There's just no stopping me though when I want to do something, and so off I went, despite it all. And lo and behold, it wasn't real. There was no damage to my car, and the cop didn't come after me. Because there was no wet pavement, and there was no cop. In my opinion.
    Last edited by montalk; 05-26-2014 at 10:59 PM.

Curious.
    Say, could you check a version of person in nearby reality that has chosen differently at some point and scan the difference? Say, gone through a military service and see how that might have affected their development. I actually had exactly that experience after reading this thread with proper thought. Got pinged by unusually clear in the right ear ring and hunch that you might have posted something. Our cat growled in its sleep. Felt the expected tiredness, went to bed and experienced a good hour of simulative feelings of being pissed off, bored, feeling heat, being in nature, confidence, pondering about meaning of being soldier and reservist etc. what one might expect. Woke up alert, went out for a energetic walk and light workout feeling unusually aware of the posture, surroundings and voices near and far. huh. Something I've wondered about earlier, a good useful buzz regardless of the reasons, but curious, that clear ear-ringing has not happened in a while.
    Last edited by Arkki; 05-27-2014 at 01:04 AM.
    creators vs. griefers

Quote Originally Posted by montalk View Post
    Last anecdote:

November 1, 2001. I was en route to moving to Portland, Oregon, from Orange County California. Having checked out of my motel room in Bakersfield California near noon, I drove down the street to get to the 5 Freeway North on ramp. I found it, no problem, but then saw a Carl's Jr. hamburger place. Umm! Food! So I sidetracked over to the Carl's drive thru first, to get lunch before hitting the road. Ten minutes later I'm exiting the drive thru, back onto the road to get to the onramp. Got my hamburger, my Coke, my cat in my lap, life is good. (note: ten years later it's safe to say, I don't eat like this anymore. ) I get to where the onramp is………and now it's closed. It's blocked with orange road safety cones and a sign that reads "Onramp Closed." And to top it all off, it was now freshly paved.

I just sat there in my car, in the middle of the road, mouth open, stunned. It made no sense. This was the same onramp from only ten minutes before!!! There were no construction workers to indicate where all this suddenly came from. There were no people around in general who could have even done this. And the icing on the whole deal was when I looked up to the top of the on ramp…and saw a police car just sitting there, on the shoulder of the road. Like a guard, you could say.

Confused, I drove off down the road, thinking there must be another on ramp to use.

Nope. There was only the 5 Freeway South on ramp. That was it.

I drove back to the northbound on ramp and sat there in my car in the middle of the road, frowning intensely, experiencing what was at the point, the most confusion and disbelief I'd ever felt for anything. This whole thing wasn't right. It couldn't be real. I frowned at the freshly paved on ramp, with nobody else around, and the cop at the top. What to do…what to do…Whatever this was, it was almost a perfect guarantee to ensure that I wouldn't use the ramp. Because who in their right mind would drive their treasured car over wet asphalt with a flippin' cop sitting right there? Nobody.

It's not real, I decided. It can't be. This is just so ridiculous and over the top, there's no way it can be real.

And I took my foot off the brake, drove around the orange cone, over what was supposed to be fresh wet asphalt, up the ramp, past the cop, and onto the 5 north.

Nothing happened.

I didn't feel anything weird going on with my car after driving through wet asphalt.

My heart was racing as I checked my rearview, expecting the cop strobes to start going. Nothing. The cop just sat there.

My heart rate slowed as the cop car grew smaller and smaller in my rearview. Still frowning, I slowly began to eat my hamburger and "recover" from the incident. All I could do, like most things, was just put it aside. Move forward. Not obsess over it. Answers would come, I was sure. Eventually.

In retrospect, I realize now that of course I could have gotten on the 5 south, and turned around at the next exit to go back north. But I was just so confused over wet pavement and orange cones and cop cars appearing from nowhere within 10 minutes' time that I couldn't think clearly. There's just no stopping me though when I want to do something, and so off I went, despite it all. And lo and behold, it wasn't real. There was no damage to my car, and the cop didn't come after me. Because there was no wet pavement, and there was no cop. In my opinion.
    Might it be you shifted timelines? There is the hypothesis, and anecdotal stories like yours, where you have jumped to a parallel universe or timeline. Dr. Bruce Goldberg has done work in this area, you might want to investigate his work.

By the way, asphalt is laid down hot and gooey and rolled solid in a few minutes. The crew could have done it and left in a fairly short time depending on how long a strip they repaved. but it sounds like more than a quick fix so another idea needs to be employed here.
    Last edited by majicbar; 05-27-2014 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    Might it be you shifted timelines? There is the hypothesis, and anecdotal stories like yours, where you have jumped to a parallel universe or timeline. Dr. Bruce Goldberg has done work in this area, you might want to investigate his work.
    Oh that wasn't my anecdote, I was just sharing some of Carissa's experiences (in2worlds.net) since she's had more of these than I have. But yes, most likely it was either a timeline shift or some kind of live projected illusion.

The weirdest glitch I ever had, which I've written about before, is when I had the onset of an aural migraine while stopping by a Walgreens drug store to pick up something. I needed to go down the middle aisle to the back of the store but there were two carts, two guys, and a female employee there talking to each other and totally blocking that aisle. Normally (like 99.99% of the time) I'd pick a different aisle because I don't like being rude.

But with the headache coming on and time being short, I did something uncharacteristic and went right between the two carts, pushed them apart... the two guys and the girl kept talking to each other like I wasn't even there. I couldn't quite get the carts apart, got tangled up (literally) in the guy who was standing between them.... still no response from any of them, not even a weird look or pause or any kind of reaction. I then physically picked up his arm (bare skin) and moved it off to my right out of the way, and his arm felt like dead weight -- he didn't pull back or react.

Finally I pushed the two carts apart and walked on. The whole thing took about 15 seconds and I looked back and the three of them were still standing there conversing without ever looking at me. Bizarre. When I finally got what I needed to buy, I came back and they were gone, and the cashier wasn't the female employee from earlier. I know I wasn't hallucinating this because I've had aural migraines other times and never hallucinated, and I've never had any illness or condition that's ever created a hallucination.

Anyway, the two things that may have factored into this: 1) me doing something very unexpected and improbable, and 2) my aural migraine putting my brain/biology (and maybe the 'influence' cycling patterns in my head) in an abnormal state. I suspect that this somehow caught the "continuity mechanism" by surprise and jammed its ability to recover, and so some weird glitch or timeline shift or something happened. Not quite sure. Or maybe we're always surrounded by such human looking "props" but because we never step out of line and interact with them, we don't know any different.

With third-party entities (I'm thinking ghosts, demons etc. Aliens are a bit too physical, so I class them a bit differently) I sometimes wonder if the effect they are producing is similar to a rubber-banding effect. They affect probable continuity with their improbable continuity, stretching it from the non-probable continuum into the probable one, and once they stop exerting effort it all flicks back to where it is supposed to be [as opposed to the aliens where they effectively cut and weave in a thread of a probable continuity from a different continuum.] I can imagine it'd produce all sort of extremely weird effects.

To top it all off, our consciousness interprets events as they are presented within a given continuum [unless you have extras of course], so the "off" continuum is read as verbatim information for as long as it is there, after it is flicked away our consciousness suddenly receives the actual continuum. Any events recorded in the "off" continuum naturally go with it, and we are left with what would have happened if our consciousness had decided to physically record events in the actual continuum [meaning we record silence, static, pictures with no ghost etc.]

I also pose this, what if the changes can be localized to only a given set of present consciousnesses? That'd make for fun events wouldn't it? Especially if everyone got a personalized version.