Thread: greetings Outpost forum

greetings Outpost forum

Hello my name is ninjashoes,

Big fan of martial arts, pro wrestling and the paranormal/occult.

I have been having paranormal experiences my whole life. I have experienced telepathy, precognition, UFO's and sleep paralysis combined with shadow people encounters in a dream and half dream state. I believe certain family members of mine were also demonicially oppressed/possessed during my childhood. There was an incident when a family member of mine channeled information related to a political event that actually happened many years later. I believe this information was relayed to him via negative or demonic interests. These family members were plagued by shadow people encounters on a weekly/montly basis. There were even claims of physical interaction.

I recently followed a link here from Tom Montalks site, I am a big fan of his work and can say that it has helped me sort out and understand my crazy and bizzare life experiences.

After finding this forum I immedietly noticed the lack of trolls or ridicule type posting. I was previously posting at the David Icke forum which is full of utter strangeness and a lot of hostility.

I hope to share a few of my experiences and also gain more valuable clues about what exactly is going on out there.
    Last edited by ninjashoes; 05-27-2014 at 04:18 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjashoes View Post
    Hello my name is ninjashoes,

Big fan of martial arts, pro wrestling and the paranormal/occult.

I have been having paranormal experiences my whole life. I have experienced telepathy, precognition, UFO's and sleep paralysis combined with shadow people encounters in a dream and half dream state. I believe certain family members of mine were also demonicially oppressed/possessed during my childhood. There was an incident when a family member of mine channeled information related to a political event that actually happened many years later. I believe this information was relayed to him via negative or demonic interests. These family members were plagued by shadow people encounters on a weekly/montly basis. There were even claims of physical interaction.

I recently followed a link here from Tom Montalks site, I am a big fan of his work and can say that it has helped me sort out and understand my crazy and bizzare life experiences.

After finding this forum I immedietly noticed the lack of trolls or ridicule type posting. I was previously posting at the David Icke forum which is full of utter strangeness and a lot of hostility.

I hope to share a few of my experiences and also gain more valuable clues about what exactly is going on out there.
    Welcome Ninjashoes.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Many fun and interesting threads here at TOP Forum.
    Please join in.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

ninjashoes,

Welcomes to TOP. I consider this forum as one of my few internet homes. It is always nice to met new neighbors. There are a lot of great articles, threads and blogs that cover a varity of topics.

Casper...
    Last edited by CasperParks; 05-27-2014 at 05:32 AM.

Hi Ninjashoes,

Welcome aboard!

It looks like you've had loads of interesting experiences yourself.

Feel free to share and discuss them, as we're always eager to learn more.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Welcome, ninjashoes!

Any friend of Tom's is a friend of ours. We look forward to hearing about your experiences.