Thread: greetings Outpost forum

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

greetings Outpost forum

Hello my name is ninjashoes,

Big fan of martial arts, pro wrestling and the paranormal/occult.

I have been having paranormal experiences my whole life. I have experienced telepathy, precognition, UFO's and sleep paralysis combined with shadow people encounters in a dream and half dream state. I believe certain family members of mine were also demonicially oppressed/possessed during my childhood. There was an incident when a family member of mine channeled information related to a political event that actually happened many years later. I believe this information was relayed to him via negative or demonic interests. These family members were plagued by shadow people encounters on a weekly/montly basis. There were even claims of physical interaction.

I recently followed a link here from Tom Montalks site, I am a big fan of his work and can say that it has helped me sort out and understand my crazy and bizzare life experiences.

After finding this forum I immedietly noticed the lack of trolls or ridicule type posting. I was previously posting at the David Icke forum which is full of utter strangeness and a lot of hostility.

I hope to share a few of my experiences and also gain more valuable clues about what exactly is going on out there.
    Last edited by ninjashoes; 05-27-2014 at 04:18 AM.