Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Edgar Fouche - Career, Documents, Thoughts on Technology and Military

Well I see the fight has made it to this forum. It started on another one and I didn't want to hear all the bad mouthing. Haven't been on in a while and figured I would see what was happening over here. Looks like this thread went off base and away from the subject matter. Ed, I want you to know that you are my friend no matter what you were in your life. I saw your records and know that the forms used are correct having been a member of the USAF Reserve and the US Army. I remember the typewriters you talk about as well as a new fangled machine our Battalion Clerk had that resembled something out of the future at the time. My records went from paper to microfische and I remember the old mimeograph drums that orders were typed onto a special film placed on the drum. Nothing was perfection in those days. This attack on your records has now gone across 3 forums...maybe more...I don't know. Just want you to know that I am still a friend and I don't like the attacks...period.
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    Have you ever seen a government psychiatrist? Or ever taken a polygraph? Or ever taken the MMPI? (For Clearances) Did you disclose to them the sick girl videos that you showed Jeremy Rys, Dan B, and myself, who refused to watch them. Yes they were so sick I did not watch them. And then Dan B (BigPappy51) said through emails he had nightmares from them? I would like to think we could make peace if you three fellows would admit the lies you have posted against me. Otherwise, I will continue posting my answers to these false and humorous false claims.
    Hardly a positive way of extending welcome mat for a resolution and/or friendship.

<Face Palm>

You do realize that when you make negative assertions like that it not only puts ideas into peoples heads about [David] and what the topic implies....but also gives people a blindingly bright insight into how you are taking this on. Literally it is like going down the low road.

If he then turns it around and points out what the video was [?], and people research it [!], and find out you were casting an exaggeration...let me tell you....it doesn't turn out well. Do we even care?

==================

I am going out on a limb here with what comes next,

He shows people the title, and it isn't as dramatic as people are led to believe it was. [50/50 chance] Then that shines a negative light on what comes out of you in writing at least. [bad idea] And then everyones going to realize we probably don't care what you all did in the privacy of some rest stop location [or insert location] while drunk. His playboy picks are strange but irrelevant. [Boys will be boys?]

Then, I am going to guess he [David] will get form 77-A [or some variation of one of the drafts] and it doesn't confirm his suspicions. That probably won't go well. This will continue for a while and you both will have your collective thoughts truncated at some point when the mods think there is nothing good that can come of any of this.

Of course this might turn out different. Heres hoping that it does.

==================

So far, David, it looks like form 77A is the crux of the entire issue. The only thing that supposedly ties him to Area 51. Alot of this seems to revolve around that. If this all goes south, you might want to prepare something convincing that doesn't involve government agents changing the documentation. <sigh>

More than likely they won't even have the file on hand. [Guessing a better than 50% chance] And this will likely end with whatever is on hand with a bad copy.

Which, coincidentally enough, is "reasonably" faulty enough that one way or the other we cannot count "on it" as the evidence of his connection to Area 51. [Plausible Denial? Falsified Documentation? ??]

Which leaves us ultimately with what is left in Edgar Fouche's mind. If he was there he'd know plenty about how he got there and what he did in 10 days. Could a person verify what was there in that time frame? [Open Question]
    Last edited by Fore; 07-14-2014 at 06:18 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Fore,

I've considered that they won't have the 77a document. I'll just have wait and see.

Regarding Ed's claims, you'll notice that Ed makes all kinds of personal remarks about me, but I've always tried to focus on the facts at hand.

Blog Entries

I see you have Dan B (Bigpappy) helping you again as usual. Glad you found someone to manipulate! Oh then there is Pandora'sParadox, and Edward charging onto and as posted FOUNDER of this web site.
    ?

Ed, I do recall on the days when I was at OMF, you asked me to start up and even be a moderator at the ASF. I didn't charge into running to David's Forum. He asked me if I would like to be a part of it. I said, yes. Just as I said to yes to you to start up Jeremy's Forum(ASF). I post here at TOP and at Maji just as I did when OMF was up and running and ASF was getting started.

Now as to what your are implying with said statement. I am not charging to David's side. I believe David has very valid points that need to be addressed. Again, your Record as a serviceman is not at question its the 77a form. David has found some things that looks to be questionable. I do not need to speak for him. Although with the way the both of you have treated each other. Its not really hard to see how things have spiraled like they have. I have asked the both of you to get together because thats the only real way I believe this will ever get settled at all. You refuse to do this, that is your decision. Other than that, only thing I can really say is if the slighting, Highschool antics could stop for a moment then perhaps a serious and honest look at things. Ed I Believe you when you say you've done this and those things I take the premise of believing something is true until proven wrong. There are questions that seem to come with some of the stuff David is finding and highlighting. There are many people who are starting to question everything you have ever said or even presented because of this. I know if I was the one that was disclosing anything, I would make sure that any misperceptions that was perceived to be found with any documents I was showing. I would go above and beyond, even if it bears me repeating it hundreds of times over the discourse and years of said disclosure. That's just me though. I know you are frustrated. I know you want the truth to come out in regards to some of the stuff you have seen and perhaps even worked on. I respect you for that. Just working for said military's and agencies and the awards, doesn't make you any more credible then the next guy. What does do this is how you carry yourself. How you treat others and how open and honest you are about what you are saying. With saying this Ed, Let's try to put all misconceptions at rest. So that no misunderstands are had. Let's get to the truth of the matter of something You, David, Myself and everyone else here on this forum is looking to have in regards to all aspects of life, the unknown, and the mysterious. If people can put their differences aside we can all work together in discovering and bringing to light these said unknowns, the aspects of life and the mysteries that come with it.

Your Friend,

Edward
    Last edited by Edward; 07-14-2014 at 11:51 PM.

You Need A Career - Ed Fouche Does Not!

EDWARD WAS GOING TO RESPOND TO YOU DIRECTLY.

But decided not to. I want my attackers, David Hilton, Jeremy Rys, Dan B, Danny B, Bigpappy51 to all post your education, training, police records, and any other documents that proclaim you have any intelligence or past careers!

So that we may put you under the same microscope you've put me under.

Look at the 'Disclosure Project' which is fantastic, but there are no documents from these so called "Disclosers."

Some of my attackers remind me that if Jesus came back and looked Arabic/Jewish, had olive complexion, had a big nose, and didn't have blond hair or blue eyes you would reject him...

I've gone to many churches in my life where there was a picture of Jesus, blond haired and blue eyed! I just shake my head.

It's easy to STONE someone to death when you are self righteous, and ignorant!

I have had a multitude of people contact me over the last few years wanting to DISCLOSE about what they know about our SECRET technology. I've advised them NOT to DISCLOSE!

Because of my attacks from government Trolls and Disinformation agents.

I know some of you are having great fun with attacking me, my service, my documents, but yet again tell me your real name and your education and career accomplishments!
    I've ALWAYS used my real name on Forums, I used a PEN name on my book 'Alien Rapture.' But you hide behind your false names and no documents or credibility!

These attacks are like a Chess game to me. I already know your next move, almost always funny, and will play this out to the end. In the end, you will have no credibility in the future with ANY potential employer.
    Good for you, have fun, you're digging your own career grave. Gang on, the more the merrier. I look forward to it.

Edgar Fouche

EDWARD WAS GOING TO RESPOND TO YOU DIRECTLY.

But decided not to. I want my attackers, David Hilton, Jeremy Rys, Dan B, Danny B, Bigpappy51 to all post your education, training, police records, and any other documents that proclaim you have any intelligence or past careers!

So that we may put you under the same microscope you've put me under.

Look at the 'Disclosure Project' which is fantastic, but there are no documents from these so called "Disclosers."

Some of my attackers remind me that if Jesus came back and looked Arabic/Jewish, had olive complexion, had a big nose, and didn't have blond hair or blue eyes you would reject him...

I've gone to many churches in my life where there was a picture of Jesus, blond haired and blue eyed! I just shake my head.

It's easy to STONE someone to death when you are self righteous, and ignorant!

I have had a multitude of people contact me over the last few years wanting to DISCLOSE about what they know about our SECRET technology. I've advised them NOT to DISCLOSE!

Because of my attacks from government Trolls and Disinformation agents.

I know some of you are having great fun with attacking me, my service, my documents, but yet again tell me your real name and your education and career accomplishments!
    I've ALWAYS used my real name on Forums, I used a PEN name on my book 'Alien Rapture.' But you hide behind your false names and no documents or credibility!

These attacks are like a Chess game to me. I already know your next move, almost always funny, and will play this out to the end. In the end, you will have no credibility in the future with ANY potential employer.
    Good for you, have fun, you're digging your own career grave. Gang on, the more the merrier. I look forward to it.

Edgar Fouche
    There was supposedly a duplicate arrest warant for Jesus sent to eastern Roman capital which describes him as clearly middle eastern black haired scruffy with brown eyes and bridging eyebrows. Blond and blue eyes is a lie.

It appears all those trying to say that Ed is a liar and is deceiving have not presented any hard evidence and all is just supposition. Your so-called evidence would not hold up in a court of law...in fact it would be thrown out. Evidence is not supposition, evidence is not based on one document. This thread has turned into attack on Ed Fouche.
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

Staff Announcement:

Due to the high degree of intervention required to moderate this topic, The OutPost Forum staff have decided to close this discussion thread for the foreseeable future. This decision is non negotiable under our Terms of Service.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin