Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Edgar Fouche - Career, Documents, Thoughts on Technology and Military

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    0.25, What did you say your name was? ;-)
    LOL!

http://www.richplanet.net/starship_m...ref=184&part=1

This references how you can only disclose things you were not a part of. Only things others have told you...sort of like "hear-say?"
    I'm more interested in things YOU have had experience with and things you can confirm. The 1st video is you telling stories, about another guy, and the second is a guy...telling stories about you.

I want to know, who the hell knows the truth and who's the guy to talk to, to get answers? Don't get "down" on the story telling...I'd watch MUFON for that.
    project-maji forum

Anonymity - Pen Name

I've already explained the 'Rothschild' over and over, ad nauseam... I'm not going to explain it again.

The point of having a 'pen' name is to have a little anonymity.

""most people who agreed to talk requested anonymity""

Ed Fouche

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    I've already explained the 'Rothschild' over and over, ad nauseam... I'm not going to explain it again.

The point of having a 'pen' name is to have a little anonymity.

""most people who agreed to talk requested anonymity""

Ed Fouche
    Oh...I understand the point of a pen name...Mark Twain, Aaron Wolfe, Anne Rice. The "point" is to be "anonymous", where as you used it; during the lecture, to promote your book??? Because if you wanted anonymity, you would have went further with it.

They didn't give speeches and use their pen names.

As for some of your classified data, does this have the reg time stamp of 50 yrs, then you can disclose????
    project-maji forum

My one covering what I talked about (30 years) from 1967-1997 expired before I disclosed in 1998. Others have NOT been declassified and I still can't talk about over half of the stuff I did.

When I did disclose, I made damn sure I didn't disclose anything Secret or above. I talked to two military lawyers (JAGs) before my book was published and I gave several presentations. Ed

[QUOTE=Pandora'sParadox;
    They didn't give speeches and use their pen names.
    [/QUOTE]

Hey I admit I was new to publishing. I made a stupid mistake. Let's move on. Ed

Completely understand friend...moving on.
    project-maji forum

Being straight forward, do you know anything on the yellow cube/book?
    project-maji forum

Questions and Answers. More History and Career Info. Ed

1. Its a good possibility that your grandfather did have influence over your career.
    2.All in all, it sounds like you got the short end of the stick for your book...I'll be sure to look it up and give it the ol' going through. Thanks for writing it!
    3.In regards to hypnosis, I was meaning anything within the past 5 yrs. You mention that even then, it was unsettling...may I ask why?
    3 1/2. Anything within the past 5 yrs, trying to locate mind blocks or mental barriers...maybe find some things even you didn't know were there.
    4. DOA...twice...holy $h1T! I tried looking up the articles, but was led to nothing and/or spam. I would LOVE to hear more...having a slight med background, I can attest; this is a miracle. You can explain elsewhere...
    5. I agree that you do have to meet before a med board when on waivers. With budget cuts now, they've shortened that drastically so as not to pay the injured to "sit on @$$" all day.
    6. In the other threads video, he references you first getting out of the Vietnam draft due to an ankle injury, then going back to college. You state that you might go back and play football? (Hell of a trooper...) Then going to school for crypto. (Hard stuff btw...cracking/hacking)(Attracted some certain attention??? LoL )
    With so many yrs on waivers, one must have had some pretty important info...
    1. Influence: My grandfather was a machinist, and a Nazarene preacher. Governor/Senator Russell was a relative, cousin to my grandfather I believe, who I don't remember meeting. But he died in 1971, while I was in
    my fourth year of service and was a Staff Sergeant (E-5) before that.

2. Short End: Yep

3. I've used self hypnosis with Light and Sound machines. Go to mindplace.com
    My good friend of 25 years, Robert Austin owns the company as well as a lot of patents. His machines are the BEST on the market. I have two Procyons.
    Over the years I've recovered a LOT of bad memories about mental and physical abuse from my father. It wasn't helpful.

4. The first time I was DOA was about the first grade. I was run over by a huge 1950s car and drug underneath for about 200+ feet. Cracked my skull open. I have NO memory of the first grade.

5. Well I loved my job and the Generals were more than willing to bend the rules for me. So it worked out and I retired after 20 years. I'm pretty sure I still hold the record, 14 years, for being on permanent Medical wavers.
    That meant no marching, no running, no parades, no weight control, and no heavy lifting. Ha... Loved that part of it. Never had to do any of that after Aug. 1973.

6. The recent Richplanet, Video: Andrew Johnson made a few of mistakes. I was drafted while in my second semester of college (1967), and the USAF recruiter was an elder in our church. He pulled some strings to get
    me into Delayed Enlistment in the USAF, and the Chief of Police was an elder. One of them's name was Gaddis I believe. Only name I can remember from back then related to this situation.
    so I wouldn't have to go into the Army or Marines. That also worked out well. From 1967 to until 1987 there were NO breaks in my military service.

I went to college at nights, whenever I could for twenty years in the Air Force. I tested out and Clep-ed more than a year of college while in the USAF. Received two Associates degrees, and after quite a few years a
    BS in Business before I retired. I also received more than 4,000 hours of training, which about half was classified. I was a quick learner and a prolific knowledge seeker. I never made below a 90 on any of the tests,
    including promotion tests(WAPS) in 20+ years.

I'm sure this is rare, but in lieu of going to school to get awarded a new and different Air Force Specialty Code, I read the material, took the tests via mail, and was just giving the AFSC without ever attending the school.
    This caused a BIG ruckus when I jumped from the F-15 Electronics Counter Measures to the F-16 Cadre, bed-down in Asia. Both the F-111, F-15, and F-16 had three AFSCs. Automatic Test Equipment, Electronic Counter
    Measures (Also ECCM) and Manual Test Equipment. I had all three AFSCs for all three aircraft. I have all the documentation still. I think I had about 14 Air Force Specialty Codes. It's unusual to have even two.

I busted my ankle at Jump School after Basic Training (Summer of 67), and was recycled to Keesler AFB for electronics, crypto, and other schools I was at Keesler for over a year.

Before my accident, when I completely severed my aorta off of the top of my heart, I was in 'Project Transition,' as my plans were to get out of the service in late 1973. I was going to work for the FBI and I would work
    at night (30 hours a week) while I finished my Bachelors degree. But after the accident my body was really messed up. I had a wife and two little girls, so I reenlisted. Only real choice I had then in 1973.
    I had contemplated that after I left the USAF, I would play football while I went back to college. Then the government job came up and I changed my plans. Then the accident happened and I had NO plans. Life... Ha.

Never hacked anything. Worked a lot of intelligence, related to signals, electronics, and other intel. The only software I could program was ATLAS. A military high order language for electronics and Automatic Test
    Equipment (ATE) and aircraft. I don't hardly remember basic DOS commands now. That was about 30 years ago. I was on the ground floor of computer controlled Avionics, Satellite Equipment, and Automatic Test
    equipment all the way back to around 1969. It was ground breaking tech back then.

I was never a spy. However I did support Spec-ops (Special Operations) more than once (TDY 69 & 71 Vietnam for example) and had a lot of dealings with the NSA, mostly involving encryption equipment and intel crypto
    related issues. I do remember intel flights up and down the Ho Chi Min trail, over Vietcong and NVA territory, and getting our plane shot at. One time we lost an engine and the other one was smoking. Crazy s...

I also have fond memories of sitting atop Saigon’s*Caravelle*Hotel*Vietnam getting really smashed with intel officers from several three letter spy agencies and military intel personnel. We'd watch the enemy shoot off
    small rockets and mortars at night hitting Bien Hoa AFB. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bien_Hoa_Air_Base A lot of famous photo/journalists and politicians also
    stayed there at times. It was the best hotel in Vietnam. And that's not saying a lot compared to today's' standards. But it did have air conditioning and bullet proof glass. Canned Air was rare in Asia, and only colonels
    and generals had it in their offices. Vietnam is a horribly hot and humid place almost year round.

I've been a member of a special group for many many years. The group is for former and current Intelligence Officers from many branches of the government and military. If you are military, government,
    or history/politics, you will recognize many of our directors and members below. I'll have to remember to ask if I can copy and post my membership card. They do a background check before you can join, then
    you have to have credentials that you worked in intel. Otherwise you don't get to read the real good stuff kept from the public. Hope this answered your many questions.

HONORARY BOARD OF DIRECTORS

The Honorable George H. W. Bush, Chairman
    The Hon. Frank C. Carlucci
    Lincoln D. Faurer, LtGen, USAF, Ret.
    Michael V. Hayden. Gen, USAF, Ret.
    Bobby R. Inman, ADM, USN, Ret.
    Milton S. Maltz
    Maria L. Ransburg
    The Hon. William H. Webster
    Nigel West
    The Hon. R. James Woolsey

BOARD MEMBERS EMERITI
    Charles A. Briggs
    Donald P. Harvey, RADM, USN, Ret.
    BOARD MEMBERS
    M. E. 'Spike' Bowman, Capt., USN, Ret. - CHAIRMAN
    Sarah L. Botsai, Ph.D. - VICE CHAIRMAN
    Stewart A. Baker
    James B. Bruce, Ph.D.
    C. Emerson Cooper
    Christopher N. Darlington
    Martin C. Faga
    James R. Hughes, Treasurer
    John Lenczowski, Ph.D.
    N. John MacGaffin III
    David G. Major
    Don H. McDowell, RADM, USN, Ret.
    C. Carson Morris
    Peter C. Oleson
    Albano F. Ponte
    Douglas R. Price
    John R. Sano, Vice President
    Michael J. Sulick, Ph.D.
    Michelle Van Cleave
    Elizabeth Bancroft - ex officio
    S. Eugene Poteat, LL.D. - President, ex officio

Being straight forward, do you know anything on the yellow cube/book?
    If you're talking about Dan Burisch-Crain, Castialles, BS. It's all fiction.