Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Edgar Fouche - Career, Documents, Thoughts on Technology and Military

Fore,

Lets clarify and establish some facts:

The Accident
    • The person that supposedly picked him up at the hospital is a minor fact in a message sent to Andrew Johnson.
    • We have no evidence whatsoever that the person that typed that message to Andrew Johnson even exists. Most likely it was Edgar Fouche himself, but this cannot be proven.
    • The accident report is acceptable in a court of law, therefore it is credible evidence of this event.
    • Edgar Fouche makes claims to injuries that would have warranted a trip to the hospital via ambulance since he claims he takes blood thinning medications. Yet the accident reports states he had "Non-incapacitating Injury."
    • I did not say Edgar Foche was not injured. I said he was dishonest about the extent of his injuries.
    • Finally, this accident conveniently occurred when serious questions were beginning to be asked about the validity his AF Form 77a.

The Government Agent
    • I have never stated that Edgar Fouche is a "Government Agent."
    • Edgar Fouche has stated many times on this very forum that I am a "Government Agent" or a "Government Troll."
    • I have only stated that Edgar Fouche makes false statements, and is untrustworthy.
    • My personal belief is that Edgar Fouche is an old guy that wants attention, and enjoys the limelight.
    • My signature banner is poking fun at the claims made by Edgar Fouche, and implied by Andrew Johnson in his article.

Ed's Documents
    • Ed has produced only 1 document that implies he was at Area 51. That document is AF Form 77a, which was not produced by him until February of 2011.
    • Generational copying would produce a natural flow in the pixel pattern of a document. It would not leave a light box around one word. It would not leave a square box around a paragraph. It would not cause three versions of the document to have 2 different dates.
    • The truth of Edgar Fouche's career and documents will be known when I get a copy of his records.

I am simply trying to expose the truth here. I hope these points answered your questions.

Last edited by David Hilton; 07-12-2014 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Hilton View Post
    Fore,

The Accident
    • The person that supposedly picked him up at the hospital is a minor fact in a message sent to Andrew Johnson.
    • We have no evidence whatsoever that the person that typed that message to Andrew Johnson even exists. Most likely it was Edgar Fouche himself, but this cannot be proven.
    • The accident report is acceptable in a court of law, therefore it is credible evidence of this event.
    • Edgar Fouche makes claims to injuries that would have warranted a trip to the hospital via ambulance since he claims he takes blood thinning medications. Yet the accident reports states he had "Non-incapacitating Injury."
    • I did not say Edgar Foche was not injured. I said he was dishonest about the extent of his injuries.
    • Finally, this accident conveniently occurred when serious questions were beginning to be asked about the validity his AF Form 77a.

The Government Agent
    • I have never stated that Edgar Fouche is a "Government Agent."
    • Edgar Fouche has stated many times on this very forum that I am a "Government Agent" or a "Government Troll."
    • I have only stated that Edgar Fouche makes false statements, and is untrustworthy.
    • My personal belief is that Edgar Fouche is an old guy that wants attention, and enjoys the limelight.
    • My signature banner is poking fun at the claims made by Edgar Fouche, and implied by Andrew Johnson in his article.

Ed's Documents
    • Ed has produced only 1 document that implies he was at Area 51. That document is AF Form 77a, which was not produced by him until February of 2011.
    • Generational copying would produce a natural flow in the pixel pattern of a document. It would not leave a light box around one word. It would not leave a square box around a paragraph. It would not cause three versions of the document to have 2 different dates.
    • The truth of Edgar Fouche's career and documents will be known when I get a copy of his records.

I am simply trying to expose the truth here. I hope these points answered your questions.

Edgar FOuche originally came out with the forum 77-A document and it was about oh I would say 4 months or so after we were on TheOpenMindsForum. He got ahold of me and said you are not going to believe what I found. He sent me a copy of Form 77-A which has mentions Ed was at AFFTC DET3 Nellis Range aka Area51 from June till August. Thats a long time Yet in the video "Riddles of the Sky." Ed claims he was at Area-51 for 10 days straight not TDY from June 1 1979 to August 14 1979.

In the video the Narrator also states that Edgar Fouche can provide no proof he was ever at Area-51. Well if you had your documents with you which you say you showed The Brits all your documents when you were at The IUFOC in 1998 why didnt you show them this document proving you were at Area51? In "The Riddles Of The Sky" documentary you dont talk about your summer at Area-51 you talk about 10 days like I said prior. YOu also don't show them this very very key important document Ed that proves you were at Groom Air Base. I will give you Ed the benefit to explain this discrepancy I am simply pointing out something I don't quite understand or doesn't make sense to me I should say.
    BigPappy51

Fore,

The Accident [*]The person that supposedly picked him up at the hospital is a minor fact in a message sent to Andrew Johnson.
    Not exactly what I would call a "minor fact".

I would call that a key point that might need to be turned over a few times to figure out if there is a credible support for the claim of injury.

Depending on the tangent one wants to start with you could verify injury, or disprove several claims behind the accident. Again, I think your being wrapped up a little tight to see the significance of that. Its like your discarding a perfectly good angle for no good reason.

Your initial idea [as communicated] is under the assumption that there is either no accident (and claims of such could be falsified) OR there is an accident but it is from a form of negligence behind the wheel. Hence why you pointed out the veracity of the officers reconstruction in his accident report.

[*]We have no evidence whatsoever that the person that typed that message to Andrew Johnson even exists. Most likely it was Edgar Fouche himself, but this cannot be proven.
    Well, why not ask him. If he is lying he will be required to involve yet another individual who could screw up in a lie.

See where I am going with this?

Why not then ask for some form of medical records to prove bodily injury. If that pans out then you'd have to revise your tangent. If not, it will prove that you are in a perfectly good tangent with other pieces of evidence.

[*]The accident report is acceptable in a court of law, therefore it is credible evidence of this event.
    <Looks askance at David.> I am pretty sure "it is admissible". It is not infallible. Again, I point out that an officer will attempt to reconstruct the evidence of what he sees vs what the "involved" say.

It is perfectly normal (and it's happened before) for an officer to take a best guess as to what happened based on what he can analyze.

It is a hit or miss process with a large margin for error. It is a practice of pragmatism and not of infallibility. (In my view)

That is a perfectly reasonable assertion if you have ever actually seen two individuals fight about what happened when the officer asks them about the car accident.

[*]Edgar Fouche makes claims to injuries that would have warranted a trip to the hospital via ambulance since he claims he takes blood thinning medications. Yet the accident reports states he had "Non-incapacitating Injury."
    We don't know what [allegedly] happened 30 seconds to 30 minutes after the time of the accident. Was he conscious and lucid? Dunno. Did he refuse an ambulance? Dunno. It does happen.

Concussions can sometimes not manifest their full set of side effects until later. That enters into my mind as a reasonable possibility. Therefore, in my mind, asking Edgar to verify his claim of injury is not outside the realm of the reasonable. Some people do have accidents and later transit to the ER after the fact.

We shouldn't assume we'd know X,Y,Z about this [alleged] accident when we don't have a real basis for a certain assumption.

[*]I did not say Edgar Foche was not injured. I said he was dishonest about the extent of his injuries.
    Considering what you do have on hand vs don't have on hand it is a reasonable position to take.

I looked at the photos posted and it seems physically possible to sustain injuries that he states. Could he have exaggerated some claims, I do not know, but it is worth looking into. Establishing a motive or reason for exaggeration sounds like a good tangent to follow through with. People don't typically do things without a keen reason.

[*]Finally, this accident conveniently occurred when serious questions were beginning to be asked about the validity his AF Form 77a.
    Alright, when was the first time it was brought up? How many individuals have been approached with the questions of Form 77a?

I can understand your tangent (I really do!) but your implying alot of things "in between" lines. The general gist of a motive must have already formed inside of you for there to be a narrative as clear as you've pointed out.

You clearly suspect something that doesn't appear to be incongruent fragments. So what do you think Edgar is doing. Openly and not hidden in context.

The Government Agent
    [*]I have never stated that Edgar Fouche is a "Government Agent."
    Looking at the banner you have seems to imply otherwise. Perhaps you just haven't said it openly yet? I am sure you have your reasons beyond simply the presented evidence.

[*]Edgar Fouche has stated many times on this very forum that I am a "Government Agent" or a "Government Troll."
    I believe he suffers from a similar misunderstanding or perhaps a strange tangent.

[*]I have only stated that Edgar Fouche makes false statements, and is untrustworthy.
    [*]My personal belief is that Edgar Fouche is an old guy that wants attention, and enjoys the limelight.
    [*]My signature banner is poking fun at the claims made by Edgar Fouche, and implied by Andrew Johnson in his article.
    Is that it? Is there more to it behind it? You sound like you believe alot of things beyond that if you ask me.

Ed's Documents
    [*]Ed has produced only 1 document that implies he was at Area 51. That document is AF Form 77a, which was not produced by him until February of 2011.
    Okay, that implies some motive behind it. The open case you made in a prior section of this posting indicates that you believe he is out for attention. I don't know if it is the case or is not.

[*]Generational copying would produce a natural flow in the pixel pattern of a document. It would not leave a light box around one word. It would not leave a square box around a paragraph. It would not cause three versions of the document to have 2 different dates.
    Agreed.

I too found it odd that the "light box" is exactly focused on his specific nature of his assignment. That did raise my eyebrow. Including the segments of the name. Could it have been lifted from a prior document. I don't know. But it remains a possibility.

[*]The truth of Edgar Fouche's career and documents will be known when I get a copy of his records.
    Good work.

Question: Do you believe [Edgar, as a person] who [allegedly] makes false statements and is untrustworthy that he is still motivated to continue? If so, why? What impels him forward with each [alleged] fabrication?

I for one actually do believe your out to expose the truth. I have reservations if your working evidence is as solid as you seem to really believe it is.

I have to assume there is more to this than meets the eye. The whole skype recording wasn't very convincing. It all just seems to be a huge misunderstanding from where I am sitting.
    Last edited by Fore; 07-13-2014 at 03:27 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Fouche - Accident - Answers:

I have received a copy of Edgar Fouche's accident report from the Mason County Sheriff's Department. I have posted it at the below link for everyone to see along with my analysis of it, and the facts of this incident. Its seems that Edgar Fouche has lied about almost everything regarding this accident...
    http://www.project-maji.com/forum/in...post__p__19052
    This is a pretty lame attempt as you playing the detective and medical expert. My friends and family as well as paramedics and hospital personnel saw my head injuries. The guy that picked me up and drove me home late that night from the hospital is a member of this forum. As far as the broken ribs, thousands of football players and other athletes have had multiple broken ribs and color bones and walked off of the field. You look normal when you have broken ribs as they rarely stick out of the chest. It is a very painful injury and other than pain meds and time, that's all they can do for you. In the old days they just wrapped up your chest. But that didn't help much. Ed

As far as the accident. There were NO direct witnesses to the crash, in was in the late afternoon, and I was on no meds at that time that would have altered my ability to drive. Ed

''As you recall, Edgar Fouche claimed he had a concussion, 2 broken ribs, and 2 bruised ribs. According to the accident report on page 1 it states "14 Injury Severity" and in that block is code "B." If you look at the first page of the code sheet in block 14, you will see that "B" means "Non-incapacitating Injury." Surely if Edgar Fouche had suffered the injuries that he had claimed, the Sheriff's Deputy would have entered an "A" for "Incapacitating Injury" because of the broken ribs.'

No David, they did not have X-Ray vision and couldn't tell if I had internal injuries. Incapacitating means you are either not coherent or can't function. I was very dazed from knocking out the windshield. Bang your head on your own windshield to prove this point. It was a mild concussion. I defy you to find one doctor who will say you can break a car windshield with your head and NOT have some form of concussion! Ed

'Next lets look at how the accident occurred. The accident report clearly states that Edgar Fouche ran off the right side of the road, and into the ditch. He then over corrected the car by swerving back onto the road. He then crossed the road out of control, went through a fence, then struck a tree and an unoccupied house.'

This is absolutely true. A dark colored truck was coming at me and over a foot into my lane. There are NO shoulders on this country road, so in many places, if you go off the road, there are downward slants to the grade on either side.
    To avoid hitting the truck head on, I swerved to the right, but felt my car tilting to the right and was afraid I was going to roll the car. I then over-corrected turning my steering wheel all the way to the left. Ed

My estimate is that the truck was doing at least 80 miles per hour in a 60 mph speed zone. He never slowed down and was out of site in a couple of seconds. We've heard recent reports of the highway patrol looking for a dark colored pickup truck driving recklessly and running at least one other person off the road. Ed

'Based on information I have found from a real estate listing, and the accident report, I believe I have located the approximate area that Edgar Fouche had his accident at. It can be viewed here in Google Earth: 30.760966° -99.229251'

'According to the statement Edgar Fouche made to Andrew Johnson, "A dark US made pickup truck came a top a hill in front of him halfway in his lane." The accident report said that Edgar Fouche was traveling North. Looking at the area in Google Earth and comparing it to the accident sketch, you can clearly see that Edgar Fouche was in fact going downhill.'

As you drive road from Mason to Brady, it is nothing but low rolling hills! So there were hills, lots of hills. That's why the call Central Texas "Hill Country." They didn't mention another vehicle because no one but myself saw it. And he didn't stop and apologize. Ha.. At the point of the accident you can't drive 100 yards without changing from going up a hill or going down a hill. Ed

'There was no hill in front of him. Also, the accident report makes absolutely no mention of any other vehicle involved in the accident. Edgar Fouche lied about a "dark US made pickup truck." In fact if you look at page 2 of the accident report at section 36 "Contributing Factors (Investigators Opinion)" you will see what the Sheriff's Deputy had to say about what caused the accident. He uses codes 20, 22, 23, 40, and 41. Referring to page 2 of the code sheet you will see:'
    20 - Driver Inattention; 22 - Failed to Control Speed; 23 - Failed to Drive in Single Lane; 40 - Fatigued or Asleep; 41 - Faulty Evasive Action
    So what can we conclude about this accident based on the evidence? Edgar Fouche lied when he claimed people tried to murder him to shut him up. Edgar Fouche lied about the involvement of a dark pickup truck. Edgar Fouche lied when he implied that myself or Jeremy Rys were involved in this in any way. Edgar Fouche lied about his injuries.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Driver Inattention: I was alert enough to avoid a truck in my lane. I was alert enough to answer EVERY question the old officer asked me. Name, SSN, Driver's License Number, Address, details leading up to the accident. Etc. As you NOTICE and David didn't mention, I was NOT ticketed for anything!

Failed to Control Speed: That is just shear speculation or opinion. I've had ONE speeding ticket in twenty years.

Failed to Drive in Single Lane: Well duh, you think. Guess had I hit the truck head on, he wouldn't have checked that box.

Fatigued or Asleep: Fatigued and Dazed, YES. You total your car, break out your windshield with your head, and break bones, you will also be dazed and fatigued.

Faulty Evasive Action: If there were no other vehicle coming at me, why would he say I made 'Faulty Evasive Action.' So in the officers mind I made an evasive action for something?

Yes I was paranoid that someone ran me off the road on purpose. Maybe not attempted murder, perhaps just a warning?
    I didn't say Jeremy Rys or David Hiltion tried to kill me nor one of their governments contacts. Here is what was written.

"I'm here at his home, writing this to only two people using one of his comps. Ed asked me to write you this. I wrote it down, here it is. Friday early afternoon Ed was returning home from the grocery store. A dark US made pickup truck came a top a hill in front of him halfway in his lane. Ed made evasive manoeuvres and hit a tree. Breaking two ribs, and fracturing 2. Ed head knocked out the front window. He had/has a mild concussion. No tickets were issued. The driver of the pickup was not identified, nor did he stop. His head is a bloody mess still. You don't know Ed like I do. Some of us think someone tried to murder or shut him up." This is what Andrew Johnson posted. He did not write it.

No you can call me a liar, but I see no lies at all. Try as you may David Hilton (and his associates) you can call me a liar and hoaxer, I and my friends know otherwise. Ed Fouche

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Summary and Conclusion
    Go to the bottom of the following link to read:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=395&Itemid=53

http://www.checktheevidence.com//art...s/image002.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    My estimate is that the truck was doing at least 80 miles per hour in a 60 mph speed zone.
    Looks like a 50 mph zone to me. Stop exaggerating.

Last edited by David Hilton; 07-14-2014 at 12:45 AM.

Wrong Car - Wrong Speed Limit - More Deviousness

It goes from 40 mph, to 50 mph, 60 mph, to 70 mph like most roads leaving towns in America. Do you even have a driver's license?

As you can see, the car headed North on top is going downgrade!

The car closest to you is going up a slow hill just as I said. As you see here there are NO houses. This is NOT where the accident happened.
    Everyone knows you can change the prespective on Google, you with all your talents would know this. You showed a small segment to try to make it look flat.
    You failed again! It's NOT FLAT! Ha, ha... keep em coming.

Care to make another pointless stupid post?

I see you have Dan B (Bigpappy) helping you again as usual. Glad you found someone to manipulate! Oh then there is Pandora'sParadox, and Edward charging onto and as posted FOUNDER of this web site.
    http://www.project-maji.com/forum/in...r/page__st__20

PandorasLost posted: I think its safe to say that site has been compromised. I'd like to invite all my friends from The Outpost Forum to join this forum instead. I feel it's much safer, and secure than others...I've even messaged this topic before to the admins and mods about the sites declining reputation with all "this" going on. Even gave them ways to fix the situation...Nerp...no advice was taken because "I'm just a reg mem" and "I'm the mod so what I say goes" sort of thing. You see this often in highschool bullied children who grow up to become that dick-head cop that everyone hates due to his power trip complex.

Yes, look at everyone jumping the ship. It's David Hilton and his made up aliases. Dan B (Bigpappy), an alias of the felon Jeremy Rys (Disinformation Agent) and oh Edward. Edward's a peculiar person. I've talked to him for years, now he's joined and attack site against me? PeeBox has insulted the members here and theOutPostForum staff; admin and mods. I have to tell you I have been disciplined numerous times on this Forum, after thinking about the staff comments to me, I felt they had a reasonable argument! I didn't like being admonished for breaking the rules, but I've tried to comply. So to the few who jump ship, they have six members? Wow! That should keep you busy!

All that brain power wasted.

I guess if you have nothing in the world going for you, you just spew your envy and hate towards everyone. Oh how lovely the internet is, to allow everyone to be a loser if they want to.

Ed Fouche

PS: David who are you working for now. Have you and Jeremy Rys offered to pay Danny B (Bigpappy) for his loyalty and work for you?
    Last edited by Edgar Fouche; 07-14-2014 at 02:30 AM.

Ed I just sent you a private email. Have a look at what that email says and think about it. This has run its course and personally I don't get when we texted on skype the other night we had talked about a peace compromise you were serious so was I. That next evening to my shock you were on this telling everyone where they can find me in different groups I'm a member of I didn't complain. But someone heavily modified this post its post 77 Ironically.

Someone removed all references to me on other areas of the internet. What I don't get is you did this the night after we texted on skype back and fourth with a peace offering which you were all about. You made post 77A how can peace be ever achieved ? This all would had never taken place if you had not posted all over this forum that DAvid was an Govt Agent and that you found this out through a Govt Agent that is what you told me. Then proceeded to provide zero proof which you promised after asking me to make a post then I posted something you wrote in my own account you asked me to you can easily discern the difference in our writing you have always been a much better writer then myself and you have made me a better writer over the years thank you.

Im not an English professor but I play guitar buy and sell guitars and teach guitar and am in the beginning of opening my own store right now its alot of work. And I'm a degreed Electronics Technician was for many years and have worked for very large companies one who to my knowledge is one of the Largest Defense contractor in the world. Talk about Loyalty No one has ever been as loyal to you as me Ed and even after all the fights I was always loyal. This times different because you through me under the bus telling me Hilton was an agent and that when he would ask about it you would show the information and he asked you showed nothing to anyone. Not even you new buddy Andrew Johnson whom you hated for a long time because he was enemies with Jeremy (Alienscientist). Remember how you would attack all Judy Wood supporters and call the one on the phone?? I won't say his name on here hes not a member. So when you say Loyalty you jumped ship top Andrew Johnson when you and Jeremy were done as friends which i had all straightened out back around Christmas but a nasty email you sent out changed all of that.

Practice what you preach you are not loyal and I think it says something that I am still friends with all these people that you introduced me to and don't have a problem with any of them yet you have problems with every single one and ever situation is different. Do you see where I am going with this?? You blamed me for your car accident and as you said "My so called friends" which is total rubbish and ridiculous. As far as my real name on here I am BigPappy51 on here and theres a reason for that so privacy is to be respected on a forum even if I did introduce myself as my name but on other forums TheLivingMoon that section is private I didn't know that it wasn't on here. I would like to thank the MODs for respecting my privacy I really mean that Thank You guys. Ed think about what I wrote you in a private email.

BigPappy51
    BigPappy51

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    Alright, when was the first time it was brought up? How many individuals have been approached with the questions of Form 77a?
    The AF Form 77a issue was brought forward 8 days before the accident. To my knowledge no one else has researched it, but it has caused many to question it.

You clearly suspect something that doesn't appear to be incongruent fragments. So what do you think Edgar is doing. Openly and not hidden in context.
    Edgar Fouche enjoys his internet fame, and his TV appearances. When serious doubt began to arise about the only document which puts him at Area 51 (which is a new document not produced by him until 2011), I think it began to bother him greatly. To me, its within the realm of possibility that this accident, if not deliberate, proved to be a opportune event to deflect questions about the validity of the document. It was greatly convenient either way.

Looking at the banner you have seems to imply otherwise. Perhaps you just haven't said it openly yet? I am sure you have your reasons beyond simply the presented evidence.
    Part of the joke is the stamp that says "Edgar Foche Approved" referring to the fact that he has repeatedly called me a government agent.

Is that it? Is there more to it behind it? You sound like you believe alot of things beyond that if you ask me.
    Yep that's all there is to it. Please elaborate on your that last part. What do you mean?

Question: Do you believe [Edgar, as a person] who [allegedly] makes false statements and is untrustworthy that he is still motivated to continue? If so, why? What impels him forward with each [alleged] fabrication?
    Like I said before I think he enjoys the attention. He enjoys the celebrity that he gets from his TV appearances. His motivations are two thins. First of all he seeks the fame and attention. Secondly, as Ed's former co-workers will point out, Ed loves controversy. I honestly think he enjoys the drama and debate of it all with himself at the center of it.

I for one actually do believe your out to expose the truth. I have reservations if your working evidence is as solid as you seem to really believe it is. I have to assume there is more to this than meets the eye. The whole skype recording wasn't very convincing. It all just seems to be a huge misunderstanding from where I am sitting.
    Thank you. I'm glad you can see that I am trying to get to the truth.

Don't be confused by the argument from last November. That was a separate issue that had died down. The current fight is a direct result of his lies about me that he posted here on the forum. He posted nonsense about me, and in return I began to seriously study his background, history, and claims.
    Last edited by David Hilton; 07-14-2014 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    The car closest to you is going up a slow hill just as I said. As you see here there are NO houses. This is NOT where the accident happened.
    Actually yes it is according to the accident report. The house you ran into is just down the street and on the left, at the slight curve. Its a red abandoned house with boarded up windows. The above photo was to show the speed limit of the area in question.

If you don't believe me, look at it in Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/@30.7595...1xNsHIhlIA!2e0
    Last edited by David Hilton; 07-14-2014 at 04:34 AM.

A curve, a hill, a straight hill? What the heck? More funny lies!

A curve, a hill, a straight hill? What the heck? More funny lies!

Actually yes it is according to the accident report. The house you ran into is just down the street and on the left, at the slight curve. Its a red abandoned house with boarded up windows. The above photo was to show the speed limit of the area in question. If you don't believe me, look at it in Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/@30.7595...Eu1NsHIhlIA!2e
    Oh now it's a curve and not a hill. Got to keep your lies straight David Hilton.
    I don't have to look up anything. I've driven the back roads of the Texas "Hill Country" for a couple of decades. So I want a direct answer! Are you saying the abandoned house next to the tree I hit, was RED?

So far you are batting ZERO my Troll acquaintance!

Tell everyone why you are obsessed with attacking me...
    Is is because I exposed you as a government troll? Is it because when Dan B, aka Bigpappy51 asked you if you were working for the government, you WOULD NOT ANSWER HIM!

Is it because you were fired two weeks after having a new job, and someone informed them you were a government troll? Or perhaps they did a Internet Background Check on you like most Fortune 500 companies are doing now?

Again David Hilton, Post your FOIA request and my USAF Military Records. You say you have them, Dan b (BigPappy51) has lied or fabricated things about my Military Records. JUST FRICKING POST them. I have them. Let the world see!

Have you ever seen a government psychiatrist? Or ever taken a polygraph? Or ever taken the MMPI? (For Clearances)
    MOD EDIT: Modified/partial deletion. Did you disclose to them the distasteful videos that you showed Jeremy Rys, Dan B, and myself, who refused to watch them.

I would like to think we could make peace if you three fellows would admit the lies you have posted against me. Otherwise, I will continue posting my answers to these false and humorous false claims.
    Last edited by calikid; 07-14-2014 at 08:18 PM. Reason: Off topic/ response to complaint